Categories > Books > Alice In Wonderland > White Rabbit Is Dead Alice

Okay now i remember

by YoshikiHide182 0 reviews

the car journey and what happend last night between mad and Alice

Category: Alice In Wonderland - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy,Horror - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2012-06-30 - Updated: 2012-06-30 - 883 words

0Unrated
Hiya gain.this time I've got a smut ish scene.

Alice P.O.V

We were probably packed and out of the stripper bar one hour after Rexi told us what the red queen asked her to do. We set off in one of Rexi’s old cars (yes there’s cars in murderland I mean wonderland) anyway about half an hour into the drive me and Rexi started talking when we finally got mad hatter to sleep “are you okay Alice? You seem far away today....” Rexi managed to say through the awkward silence.

“Yeah, just got a lot on my mind really” I replied hoping that would be the end of the conversation. But no. Rexi looked back at the sleeping mad hatter on the back seat and looked back at me and said “about you and hatter last night?” I looked at her in shock and surprise
How does she know what happened?

You’re that dumb are you???She obviously saw you two

You don’t say

I’ll say this again, you’re being sarcastic to yourself

Fu...

That when Rexi brought be back into reality and quickly asked “h-how do you know?” “Simple I was going to tell you two last night about the red queen and we’ll you can guess the rest.” I started blushing again but more in shyness than in how you would say “romantically interested”. “Anyway what happened?” Rexi said after reading the expression on my face but we were interrupted by the awakening of mad hatter wondering where the hell he was (Though it took a few moments for him to finally come round).It was mad hatters turn to drive (I’m still a bit sceptical about it really) so i fell asleep in the back. But I dreamed about what happened last night

Alice, I know those bruises on your face aren’t from boss or your fall, so who’s been hitting you?” He looked worried now so I sat down on the bed and told him. I sighed before talking “Well it’s a long story, but I’ve got time. It started happening after I left wonderland where ....My mother died.” I felt some tears dribble down my face before saying “My farther ... hit the bottle and started gambling. He also re-married a new woman. She’s a cruel woman who only cares about herself. Both of them started hitting me....”.I sighed and looked at mad hatter, he looked like he’d seen a ghost and sat down on the bed next to me and asked “what happened before you came here...”

I looked up at him before saying “Before I came down here......I got into an argument with my farther and step-mother, since they wanted me to be ..... In an arranged marriage with a murderer or at least what people think, it hasn’t been proven yet. They hit me and I ran away from their...” I finished. I felt more tears streaming down my face as I looked away from mad hatter, I felt him hug me and i pressed my face against his neck as I cried. I finally stopped crying and pulled away from him (even though I didn’t want to) and dried my eyes before hearing him say “I’m sorry I asked I shouldn’t have...” his eyes started turning red as he was about to get angry at himself.

“Hatter, please it wasn’t your falt....”I began to say but was cut off when mad hatters lips crashed onto mine. What turned out as a simple kiss turned into a frenzy of lips as hatter laid o top of me before we broke apart “wow” I said whilst breathing for some more air. “I’m sorry” he whispered as his eyes turned green again “I shouldn’t ha...”I kissed him before he finished the sentence and resumed kissing until we broke apart to take his shirt off. I noticed lots of small scars but I wasn’t bothered and re attached our lips for more kissing.

I don’t remember much after that. I remember him taking off my dress. And I remember him kissing my neck and chest though i didn’t know what that meant. But I figured it out the next morning (or this morning to be precise) when I woke up with a figure next to me. It was mad hatter. Trying not to freak I got out of bed and realized I wasn’t wearing clothes.

You’ve done it now missy

Oh fuck

Oh fuck indeed

NOT NOW FOR GOD’S SAKE!!

I woke up to the sound of mad’s voice telling me to wake up. I looked up at him to be greeted by his glittery green eyes, “Jesus where are we?” I asked and instead of getting an answer I got a kiss.

Afterwards he said “you’ll see” and on that we both exited the car. Rexi was already outside near an old abandoned building. I felt a weird feeling coming from my stomach and in a matter of moments was sick on the ground before passing out.
Now that’s all I remember

R&R For a twix. also ValentimeRevenge is alive!!YAY!!
Sign up to rate and review this story