Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Meet our New Guitarist… Frank Iero

by oh_fwankie 2 reviews

Frank learns that sometimes being stuffed in a locker can result to good things

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2012-07-01 - Updated: 2012-07-01 - 1572 words

1Original
Being stuffed in a locker was not one of the first things that I wanted to happen to me today. I would have way rather been punched or had my head stuffed in a toilet. If you have ever been stuffed in a locker than you will understand just how horrible it is. My day had started off as any other day would have. I walked to school by myself and waited at my locker until the bell rang. I then sat through first period English while we learned about grammar and shit like that. After that I headed off to second period. I walked alone in the hallway jamming to some of my new music that I got yesterday, when a couple of jocks came up from behind me. “Midget!” they jeered and slammed me into the locker.

I tried to defend myself but they held my arms down and I was strongly out numbered. I squirmed and tried to shake free but it was no use. So instead I just stood there and hoped that my beating for today would not be as bad as the ones before. Turns out I got my hopes up way too high. “You know what we are going to do to you today faggot?” I stood there shaking, anticipating what they were going to do to me next. The tall jock opened the locker nearest to me. Oh no not the locker anything but the locker. The group of boys graved me but I fought back and bit the one nearest to me. My teeth pressed down on his skin and I could feel warm blood run into my mouth. “FUCK the midget bit me.” He screamed. I took my opportunity and ran.

I have never run that fast in my life. I tried to make it to my history class but I was too slow. They graved me and dragged me back to the locker. The tall one punched me in the stomach and said “That’s what you get you awful fuck!” my world zoomed in and out and I felt like I was going to vomit. While I was disorientated they shoved me into the locker. I gave a cry and said “Let me out let me out.” I could hear them laugh at me. I felt hot tears of anger roll down my cheek. Why did I put up with this shit? Why couldn’t I just have the guts to go up and fight for myself?

I heard their footsteps slowly fade away and I knew that I was going to be in here for a while. I whipped out my phone. I couldn’t call any friends because well I didn’t have any. So instead I looked around the locker. There were some old text books and some other shit in there as well. I graved one of the text books to see if maybe the kid’s locker that I was stuffed in was someone that I knew. I opened the text book and looked inside it there was a name in there… It was Gerard Way. Cool name but I sure as hell don’t know him at all. As I sat there in the darkness I started to get more and more claustrophobic. The walls of the locker felt like they were collapsing in on me. I hit the front of the locker angrily but it didn’t budge. This would have been a lot harder if I had been tall good thing I’m short. I can’t even imagine how much more horrible it would have been for me if I was tall.

I realized that I still had my iPod in my pocket I plugged it in and started jamming to my music. My music was my life it was the only thing that could calm me down and the only thing I could turn to when I was upset. I turned my iPod on shuffle and listened to all of my great music. I started to calm down slowly. I felt my eyelids start to get heavy and I closed my eyes, falling asleep to the soft sound of my music. I awoke abruptly to the sound of screaming… what who was screaming. I opened my eyes to see a boy standing there, wide eyed and mouth open. He had long jet black hair that hung in strips across his face and his eyes were a pretty hazel color almost like mine but they were lighter. He was quit handsome and he took my breath away at first even if he did have a crazy look on his face.

I realized that I was in his locker. “Oh sorry!” I exclaimed and got out of the locker. “Some assholes stuck me in here.” I said “Oh okay.” He said and breathed a sigh of relief he was obviously pretty scared. “I thought you were dead” Gerard said. I chuckled I must have looked like a zombie with the dried blood on my face from biting that jock!! “ Oh sorry to scare you like that I had been in there for 3 hours so I dozed off for a little bit” I said. I bent down and picked up my stuff that had been so rudely thrown down by those fucking jocks. I held my stuff and walked out to lunch. Gerard curiously followed me out to lunch. I didn’t mind it I actually enjoyed his company. I missed being around people that weren’t trying to slam my face into a locker. I sat down on the cushy grass and Gerard sat down right next to me.

“So I never got your name” he said. “Oh sorry I guess I was too preoccupied at the moment to tell you my name.” I giggled. “The names frank Iero.” I said. “Oh cool and I see you somehow know my name.” Gerard said mischievously, I blushed. “Oh sorry about that I looked through one of your text books and saw your name in there.” I mentioned “Oh!” he exclaimed. We sat there for lunch enjoying each other’s company and getting to know each other. Gerard ended up being a pretty cool kid he liked comics, music, guitar, and was into most for the same things that I was into. The bell rang and we slowly walked back to our classes. “Do you want to hang out today?” Gerard said all of a sudden. “Yeah sure why not seeing that I have no other friends to hang out with” I said. “Okay great how about you come over to my house and I’ll show you some of my comics.” Gerard said excitedly. He wrote down his address and handed it to me and then he walked off to class. I smiled in spite of myself and walked through the door of my classroom. I had made a friend.

I sat through chemistry bored to death not learning anything and spacing out. As soon as the bell rang I jumped up out of my desk and sprinted out the door. I ran straight into Gerard on the way. “Fuck! Frank slow down!” screamed Gerard. “Sorry I was actually just trying to find you.” I smiled. Gerard smiled back and we walked out of the school together. We headed towards his house which was a little ways away from the school. I walked through his house and instantly felt at home. His grandma came and welcomed us at the door. “Hello sweetheart. Oh I see you’ve found a friend, nice to meet you.” She said. I shook her hand eagerly, she seemed so kind. We walked to his room. It was a small cluttered room with one window and a lot of comics posted on the wall. No wonder he was so white. He handed me some of his comics and we started to read them together.

We were sitting on Gerard’s floor reading the comics when suddenly a boy came running into the room. “Gee we have band practice today!” he said. Then he saw me and his face got red. “Oh sorry I didn’t know you had a friend over.” He said. “It’s okay Mikey. Frank this is my little brother Mikey. Mikey this is frank.” Gerard said. “Well anyways Gee we really have to get practicing everyone is in the garage already!” Mikey exclaimed. “Fuck Mikey calm down I’ll be there in a sec.” Gerard said. Mikey ran out of the room and I could hear him sprinting down the hall.

I turned to Gerard “You have a band! That’s so cool.” “Well why don’t you come down and see us practice.” Gerard said. We both got up and started to walk to his basement. As I entered the basement my eyes lit up there was a beautiful guitar laying there and I instantly picked it up and started to play a song. I didn’t mean to be such a show off but that’s just what happens to me when I get near guitars… I get so excited. The room was silent once I was finished my solo everyone was staring at me in shock except for Gerard who had a huge smile on his face, he looked strangely satisfied.

He started to clap “Guys meet our new guitarist Frank Iero!”
Sign up to rate and review this story