Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Are You Scared?

by KaleidoscopeSunrise 6 reviews

"Are you scared, Mikey?" FRIKEY

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror - Characters: Frank Iero,Mikey Way - Published: 2012-07-01 - Updated: 2012-07-02 - 1354 words

2Exciting
There shouldn’t really be any argumen—

Blank. The screen went blank. I sighed, of course it went blank. I was nearly done with my ten page thesis, why wouldn’t the computer turn off?

I stood and stretched, I’d been sitting in the same position for the past few hours. I walked out of my room only to find that the power was out in the entire house.

“Mom,” I called. “Mom, did you not pay the bill again?” It would be like her to forget. I didn’t hear an answer. Where is she? I opened the front door and checked the driveway, her car wasn’t there.

“Very observant, Mikey,” I muttered to myself.

I walked back inside the house and jumped as I heard a crash of thunder. “Stupid faulty wiring,” I mumbled. Well no wonder the power was out! Whenever there was a thunder storm the power went out. I sighed and wondered what time it was. The house was pitch black and I hadn’t exactly been keeping track of what time it was.

I stumbled my way through the house, arms outstretched so as not to run into anything. When I reached the kitchen I threw open random drawers and searched through them. When I finally found the drawer I was looking for I plunged my hand inside, immediately regretting my decision. I hissed in pain and pulled my hand back out.

“Of course, of fucking course! Why wouldn’t there be a fucking knife where we keep the candles!?” I shouted while grabbing a hand rag and wrapping it around my now-bleeding hand.

I took out a candle and lit it angrily. I walked in the living room and sat down grumbling to myself. Of course this would happen tonight when I had a really important paper due tomorrow. The universe was just determined to keep me from passing any classes.

I laid my head back and closed my eyes, jumping when I heard another crash of thunder followed by the pitter patter of pouring rain.

A shrill ring sounded through the house causing me to jump once more. “Jumpy much? It’s only your cell phone, Mikey.” I never liked being home alone, add a thunderstorm and a power outage and of course I’m going to be jumpy!

It cut off before I could get to it but almost immediately started ringing again. It must be pretty important.

“Hello?” No one answered but I could hear a raspy breathing on the other end. “Hello?” I asked again. They only continued breathing into the receiver. “Maybe you should go get a fucking inhaler,” I said angrily and hung up.

I stormed back into the living room, candle in hand. My phone started ringing again, restricted caller. I sighed and answered.

“Hello?” Again, the only thing I heard was breathing. “Hello?” I said, hoping they just couldn’t hear me.

“Hello Mikey,” a smooth voice said with a hint of a laugh in their voice.

“Frank? Frank, is that you?” I didn’t recognize the voice but it would be just like Frank to try and freak me out right now.

“It’s not Frank,” he said, seemingly amused.

“And that’s exactly what Frank would say,” I countered. “Can you please stop being weird?”

“Are you scared, Mikey?”

“Quite honestly, I am a little creeped out. Mission accomplished, now can you leave me alone?” I didn’t give him time to respond before hanging up.

My phone rang again and my anger peaked. “What the hell do you want Frank?” I shouted.

“You shouldn’t have done that.” The voice said menacingly. I heard a click from the receiver, telling me he’d hung up.

I huffed angrily in the dark. Why would Frank try to scare me like that? He was so frustrating sometimes! I picked up my phone and was calling him before I realized what I was doing.

“Hey Mikey!” He shouted cheerily into the phone, spiking my anger even more.

“You asshole!”

“Whoa, what did I do?” He really sounded like he didn’t know.

Frank you sneaky fucker, you can’t deny this. I know it was you.

“You’ve been prank calling me to freak me the fuck out!”

He laughed. “Mikey, I’ve done no such thing.” I rolled my eyes, still not believing him. He sighed. “Do you want me to come over or something?”

I hesitated. I really would feel safer with him around, I mean just having anyone around would be nice. “I wouldn’t mind...”

He chuckled. “I’ll be right over.”

I waited for the phone to ring again but it didn’t. It stayed silent for five minutes and I hoped it would remain that way. It was only Frank though, why was I so worried? He was only playing a prank on me. The fact that the phone hadn’t rung since I’d called him was proof of that. He was just looking for some reason to come over. He knew that if I’d gotten scared enough I’d ask him to come over so he could ‘comfort’ me.

I heard a knock at my door and jumped, startled. “You know you could have just asked to come over, Frank. You didn’t have to try and scare me!” I called while walking to the front door.

When I opened it no one was there. I stuck my head out the door and looked around. “Frank?” I called. It was still pouring rain outside. I wasn't sure why he would go to these lengths to try and scare me.

I closed the door and sat back down on the couch. A few minutes later there was another knock on the door. “Frank, this isn’t funny anymore!” Not that was funny in the first place...

Again when I opened the door no one was there. I let out an angry moan and slammed it closed. I stood at the door just waiting for another knock. When I heard it I threw it open.

“Boo!” Frank shouted just as I threw a punch, hitting him right in the eye. “Ow, God dammit, Mikey!”

“Oh shit! I’m sorry Frank! It was just my first reaction!” I helped him inside. I ran to the freezer and pulled out an ice pack for him.

He sat down on the couch and pressed it to his eye. “Jesus, for a scrawny kid you can throw a punch,” he said jokingly.

I smiled and sat down on the couch next to him. He leaned over and pressed a kiss to my cheek. “I love you even though you beat me,” he joked.

I set my head in his lap and closed my eyes. I felt his arm drape over my torso and smiled. I entwined our fingers and fell asleep fast.

When I woke up it was still pitch black and the lights were still off. The rain had slowed but not stopped. I sat up and looked around when I realized Frank wasn’t on the couch anymore.

“Frank?” No answer. “Jesus Christ, are you still trying to scare me? It worked before so could you give it a rest?” Still no answer.

Where the hell was he?

A/N: Cliff hangers. >:) haha please tell me what you guys think. It's my first attempt at a Frikey so please let me know if it needs some work.

Also...the next chapter of KMSN isn't being posted today like I thought...While I was at the library typing it up there was a freak power outage for FOUR FUCKING HOURS. It was storming like crazy so I couldn't ride my bike back home so I had to just sit in the library. But when the power went out it gave me this idea for a story so I started writing it down. It's my first ever horror fic and Frikey so I hope this makes up for not putting up the next chapter of KMSN I really am sorry about that!
~XOXO~ Kaleidoscope
Sign up to rate and review this story