Categories > Original > Romance

Gator Girl

by SatansDaughter 0 reviews

Alexandria was born in Florida and had the time of her life until she turned 14 and her family moved to the boring state of North Carolina, were there seemed to be no adventure among the tabacco fe...

Category: Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Humor,Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-07-01 - Updated: 2012-07-02 - 209 words

0Unrated

Introduction[**]
When I was four-teen years old my parents moved me from the best place on earth Florida,I had the best time while I lived there. But my parents thought I was becoming to reckless, I began to catch snakes, swim with sharks in tanks and then try and do it for real, and what pushed them over the cliff ( which in my opinion the sharks were worse.. anywho) was the fact I wanted to learn how to wrestle alligators. For my parents I was on a train to death, but I thought I was invincible. I wasn't excatly the perfect size to wrestle alligators, to be honset I was a bit small only about five foot two and 105 pounds, which made no nevermid to me. Well when they caught me a little to close to alligator, well that was it. I was on my was to the country Side to North Carolina.
I lived there until I was six-teen until I couldn't take it anymore there was nothing there for me. So after I saved up money for several months or chores and working as cashier, I packed up my stuff, wrote a note to my parents, and got on a train back to where I belonged.
Sign up to rate and review this story