Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Or Until My Heart Explodes

by Hannah-Hayley63 1 review

Frerard! It's summer. Frank Iero and Gerard Way are best friends. As the vacation time shortens their relationship grows. But will it be able to last?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2012-07-01 - Updated: 2012-07-02 - 1053 words

0Unrated
Footsteps crept down the stairs to my basement bedroom, soft giggles following behind. The door creaked open, and acoustic guitar filled my room.

"It’s time to get up In the morning Got McDonalds just for you I drove 2 miles to get it So now get up and eat it You lazy, selfish boy Gerdy (boy) So you got to get up It’s time to get up Time to get up Get up, get," Mikey sang to me, before jumping on my bed. "ITS! TIME! TO! GET! UP! Its time to get up, Get up."

"Michael," I yawned, sitting up in my bed. "Your obsession with that stupid boy band scares me to no end. I'm sure they look lovely next to your unicorn posters."

"Damn right they do. But seriously get up, we need to be at the mall in thirty minutes and you're also picking up Bobbert. Oh, and Frank's going to be there."

"MIKEY GET OF MY ROOM I NEED TO GET DRESSED!"

I pushed Mikey out of my room and proceeded to get dressed, picking out camo shorts and a black t-shirt. Putting on a quick coat of eyeliner, I was off, keys in hand.

"MIKEY LET'S G- Bob how did you get here?"

"I drove."

"But you need a ride to the...ugh never mind. MIKEY LET'S GO, GET IN THE CAR!!"



Summer vacation, the best three months for any teenager. Espec--WHY CAN'T PEOPLE WATCH THE FUCKING ROAD?! That was like my third near miss of a collision, I mean it's hard to miss a pink bug filled with guys wearing eyeliner. A car sped right in front of us, and I skidded to a stop. WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?! Yes! Finally we made it to the fucking entra- DID THAT BITCH JUST CUT ME OFF?!

Sorry. Anyways.

Summer vacation, the best three months for any teenager… Especially for teenagers like me and my friends. We are the "Misfits" at school, the "emos," the "punks," and the "vampires." Not like we give a flying fuck or anything. I told my friends to stay strong and ignore what the bullies say. I go by the motto, "Haters gonna hate."

You know what summer also means? SHOPPING! What? A teenage boy like myself can enjoy a day shopping, can't he? Anyways, Ray said he'll meet Mikey, Bob and I there, and Frank, my absolutebestfriendinthewholewideworld, was going to walk there. I kept offering him a ride, but that polite bastard kept turning my offer down.

"Mikey, if Alicia shows up out of nowhere, I swear you will never be allowed to hang out with us again," I said as I pulled into the parking lot. "That means when the guys come over, whenever they may, you have to stay in your bedroom until they ALL leave."

Bob started laughing, and I looked in the rear-view mirror to find Mikey blushing a deep red and texting away on his phone. Ha, caught him red handed.

"BUSTED!" Bob yelled, slapping the back of my seat.

"Bob I know you’re enthusiastic and everything, but don't take it out on my car!"

"Sorry Gerdy. It won't happen again."

I nodded as I looked for a parking spot that was close to our territory of the mall.

"There's one!" Mikey said. I looked over and sure enough there was a spot, and it was right next to a bushy haired fellow.

"YO YO TORO!" I called as I rolled down my window. "How's your summer been treating you so far?"

"Ah it's been SHIT! My grandma is over and I had to rub ointment on her bunions," Ray said as soon as I parked. "So until August, NONE of you are allowed over."

"That's okay with me," Mikey said when we got out of my car. "There's nothing to do there anyways."

I rolled my eyes and led the group to the music store. It was our store, and had been ever since the preps stopped going in eighth grade. Once inside, Toro and I went hunting for a Misfits album neither of us had. Mikey disappeared to the clothing section, the teenage GIRL clothing section, and Bob was looking at posters.

"Hey Gee, look at this one! I don't think I have it," Ray said, holding up an album. I glanced at it and immediately recognized which one it was.

"I do. You can borrow it sometime. Frank and I’ve heard it, like, a hundred times."

"You and Frank, huh? I know you're gay-"

"Bi."

"-whatever. I know you're bi and everything, but I didn't know you liked little Frankie."

"I don't, he's just my best friend," I said glaring at the Fro. He was the only one who knew of my sexuality, because he threatened to dye my hair green. Fucking green.

"So you don't like Frank? That's too bad. I think you two would be cute together."

"Nope, never have. Never will."

"You should look into it."

"Ray, keep it down!"

"All I'm saying is you two already act as a couple, and I’m pretty sure Frankie is gay too. At least bi."

"Raymond Emanuel, if you don't shut up about me and Frank right now I will shave that little fro off of your head."

"Touch Denise and I will kill you. On a more serious note, you should really consider Frankie."

"Did you...Did you name your afro?!"

"You have your quirk, mister 'I'm secretly in love with my best friend.'"

"Hey Ray, wanna see something you've never seen before?"

"Sure! Wait what is it?"

I walked away and flipped him off over my shoulder.

"Liar," he called sarcastically. "I've seen that more times than you can count!"

The sudden urge for caffeine rushed over me, and I headed directly to Starbucks. That is, until two little arms started to drag me away by the waist.

"GEE! I missed you!" Frank squealed, pressing his head into my back. "C'mon, let's go see a movie."

"Gee wants coffee, Frankie. Wait till Gee gets his coffee," I said, undoing the belt that were his arms.

Frank jumped on my back. "THEN LET'S GO GET COFFEE!!"

Why do I have the feeling I'm paying for him? And more importantly, why do I feel happier than I have ever felt?
Sign up to rate and review this story