Categories > Anime/Manga > Neon Genesis Evangelion > Science Ninja Avengers

Chapter 8

by ArsaoTome

The rest of the team show up, also Shinji meets the second child and she gets her mom back.

Category: Neon Genesis Evangelion - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Crossover - Characters: Asuka Langley Soryu,Misato Katsuragi,Shinji Ikari,Yui Ikari - Warnings: [V] [X] [?] - Published: 2012-07-01 - Updated: 2012-07-02 - 12366 words

?Blocked
CHAPTER 8
 
(Avengers Mansion)
 
It was the morning after the team’s successful infiltration of NERV, as well as the unexpected recovery of the First Child, who was being tended to in the medical bay by Hank McCoy.
 
Currently, several of the team were enjoying breakfast that both Yui and Wanda were making for them. Sitting around the kitchen breakfast table were Shinji, Misato and Carol on one side, while William, Tommy and Agatha were on the other side. Carol and Misato were sitting on both sides of Shinji, feeding him and causing the others to giggle at the playfulness they were displaying.
 
"I heard I have you to thank for saving my life Shinji." William said to Shinji.
 
"Um hmm," Shinji said as he swallowed. "You don't have to thank me Billy."
 
"Just like Shinji." Misato said. "Save someone and you don’t want anything in return."
 
"I didn’t fail to save him. That’s reward enough." the science ninja replied.
 
"Yes. You saved my life, so I owe you one." Billy said.
 
"You’re not going to let this go, are you?" Shinji asked.
 
"Mother wouldn’t let me forgo an unpaid debt."
 
Agatha turned to her brother and flicked his ear.
 
"When did you get so poetic?" the girl asked.
 
"I read books!" William countered.
 
"You mean one’s that don’t have pictures in them?" Tommy asked.
 
"No, just the ones I don’t color with crayons." William replied.
 
"Boys!" Wanda snapped.
 
"Sorry mother." the boys said in unison.
 
"Oh, that reminds me." Misato said, turning to Shinji. "Anderson has approved our mission to go and meet the Second Child on the carrier that’s bringing her and Unit 02 to NERV in a few days."
 
"Meet her? That’s it?" Carol asked.
 
"We’ve received intel that her guardian will be carrying a special case with something that NERV needs. Quite badly I’ve been informed." Misato said. "That’s our target."
 
Shinji smirked. "But not all of it, right? This guardian is someone from your past. An old boyfriend who you want to show up with a new one. Right?"
 
"Oh Shinji, you know me so well." the purple-haired woman smiled, hugging the young man to her breasts with a happy giggle.
 
"What do you think Carol-chan?" Shinji asked, turning his head away from Misatos assets.
 
"Sure, why not? I'd love to go." She said. "What about you guys?" she asked the Maximoff family.
 
Wanda and her kids all nodded their heads.
 
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
(NERV Hospital)
 
Inside his personal room, Gendo was in a coma, hooked up to a half-dozen machines and heavily bandaged.
 
"What happened?" Fuyutsuki said the doctor in charge.
 
"Well sir," said a doctor. "Security found him out cold and bottomless in a room on the lower levels. He was missing several teeth, had multiple bruises particularly around the face, and a concussion that has left him unconscious."
 
I wonder who knocked him out? He wondered. I should thank them.
 
In light of Gendo being immobilized, Fuyutsuki had taken over as the temporary commander. While this was to be expected, not having any idea who had attacked Gendo confused him. First on his list of suspects were the heroes who had invaded NERV and turned Gendo to stone just mere days ago. Albeit briefly. He also found out that Rei was missing, and that some data files had been taken. And just recently he had been informed that the Second Child was on her way from NERV Germany along with her guardian. And the precious cargo said guardian was supposed to be transporting.
 
But there is no one here that can meet them. He thought. I can’t send Ibuki, Hyuga or Aoba. And I can’t leave the base unsupervised. "Who do I send to meet the Second Child?" he mused aloud.
 
Just then he heard a voice speak to him from behind.
 
"Let us handle that." the voice said, causing Fuyutsuki to turn around to see Lee. Behind him were several of his fanatics. "We shall get your child for you."
 
I don't like working with these psychos. He thought. "Alright. Good luck."
 
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
(Avengers War Room)
 
Shinji was on monitor duty in the Avengers Mansion when an incoming message alerted him. Looking at the monitor, he smiled when he saw who it was.
 
"Well, well, well. Look who decided to finally show up." Shinji teased.
 
(/ Oh knock it off Shinji! ) Said a young man dressed in a dark brown and black bodysuit and a condor-shaped helmet. ( They don’t teach punctuality during special training. /)
 
"That’s one lesson you never really learned, Condor." Shinji said. "Speaking of which, are you still pissed off at the fact you still can’t beat my time?"
 
Condor growled. (/ I still say you were lucky! /)
 
Just then a soft, sweet voice spoke up. (/ Now Joe, no fighting. Shinji was nice enough to take care of the base until we arrived. /)
 
The voice belonged to a nice looking young woman dressed in a white and pink mini dress and a helmet in the shape of a swan.
 
(/ Hi Shinji. /) She sighed with a smile and blush.
 
Shinji just blushed. "Hi Swan," he said, opening the doors for the second Avengers Mansion hanger. "You are cleared to land in Hanger Bay 2. Come on down and I’ll introduce you."
 
Once the Gatchaman team had landed in the secondary hanger, they disembarked and were met by the members of the Avengers. Namely Captain America, Wolverine, Luke Cage, Ms Marvel, She-Hulk, Scarlet Witch, Psylocke and Shinji Ikari. However, before Shinji could introduce the new science ninja team to the Avengers, he was suddenly tackled to the floor by a woman in a pink and white outfit. Her helmet flew off and landed on the floor near the Avengers feet, revealing her green, shoulder-length hair and light green eyes.
 
An angry tick formed over Wanda’s head as she used her powers to pull the girl off of Shinji.
 
"Do you mind NOT raping my nephew?" She said to the female science ninja, who was shocked she was hovering in mid-air.
 
Shinji, Carol, Jen and Misato just sighed.
 
Mommy senses tingling. They all thought.
 
After that little emotional episode, and Psylocke had returned Swan’s helmet to her, Shinji went into introductions about the new team.
 
"Ladies and gentlemen, allow me to introduce you to the newest members of the Gatchaman team. This is Eagle: team leader, ace pilot, and combat expert." he said, indicating the man on the far right. He was dressed in a dark blue body suit with light blue trim, red gloves and boots, an Eagle-shaped helmet with a blue visor, and a gold-plated belt with an Eagle symbol on it.
 
"Next we have Condor: expert marksman, professional driver, and one of the toughest people you’re ever going to meet." he said, indicating the man dressed in a dark brown and black bodysuit, black boots and gloves, a dark cape with silver trim, a red bird-symbol on his belt and a black helmet in the shape of a condor. He had a bird feather sticking out of his mouth and a cold look of a loner in his eyes.
 
"One? How bout THE toughest?" Condor snapped.
 
"You haven’t met the members of the Avengers yet." Shinji said to Condor before turning to the young woman who had mauled Shinji earlier. "This lovely young lady is Swan: communications and linguistics expert, skilled fighter, athlete and driver." he said indicating the blushing young woman in the pink and white mini-dress, white gloves and boots, a white cape with a red trim, a white belt with a silver swan on her hips, and a white helmet with a pink visor in the shape of a swan.
 
Shinji turned to the youngest member of the team, who was about 14 or fifteen years of age. "This is Sparrow: computer hacker, aero-boarder, and despite his youth is capable of holding his own against virtually anyone." he said, indicating the young man in the orange and blue bodysuit with blue gloves and boots, an orange cape with a blue inner-lining, a neon-orange bird symbol on his belt that had a dozen small pockets for his various gadgets, and an orange helmet with a blue visor.
 
Shinji turned to look at the largest member of the team. "And this is Owl: pilot, mechanic, physically strongest member of the team, and an expert in aerial and aquatic operations." he said, indicating the hefty looking man in the green and gray bodysuit, green boots and gloves with gray trim, a yellow owl-shaped belt buckle and a white visor over his green helmet.
 
The men were all athletic and tough-looking, the lone female was shapely and quite fit. The group bowed to the Avengers team as Shinji introduced his current teammates.
 
Of course, he left out the part about Psylocke, She-Hulk and Ms Marvel being his lovers.
 
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
 
After Shinji had introduced the Gatchaman team to the rest of the Avengers and his mom, the young science ninja headed to the break room where Misato had left out the maps and plans of the aircraft carrier blueprints to be used to crush Gendo’s plans even more. Included in this was a current picture of her former boyfriend, his face covered by a ‘X’ drawn in red marker.
 
He and Misato hadn’t talked about why, but he had to figure there was a good reason for her hating this man. His thoughts were interrupted when he felt a pair of arms wrap around him from behind and a familiar voice whisper into his ear.
 
"You’re right about him, Shinji-kun." Jean Grey said, and Shinji turned to see the gorgeous redhead dressed in a white blouse, tan slacks and slippers smile at him.
 
He grinned as he sat down in one of the chairs next to the table, pulling the young woman into his lap with ease. He knew that Jean liked him because he reminded her of her former love, and was just being affectionate, but he had this nagging doubt as to just how deep her feelings for him went.
 
"I’m right about him?" he asked.
 
"Yes. Misato told me about him. His name is Ryoji Kaji. He and Misato met in college where they spent a whole week having sex before he dumped her without a word and hadn’t seen her since then. It left Misato very hurt because she thought he cared for her." she said.
 
"Sounds like someone who would work for Gendo." Shinji said.
 
"Gendo? Not your father?" Jean asked, gently rubbing his chest with her hand.
 
"After what mother told me happened at NERV, I’m never calling him ‘father’ ever again." he said with a frown.
 
Jean touched his chin and lifted his eyes to meet hers before leaning in to kiss his lips softly.
 
"That frown doesn’t suit you, sweetie." she said.
 
His frown righted itself as he looked at her. "What's on you're mind, beautiful?"
 
"That Jun character. She’s very pretty." Jean stated.
 
"Where'd this come from?" he asked, cocking an eyebrow upwards.
 
"Well, I was thinking maybe we could have a little threesome?" She said, blushing as she did. While Jean had wanted to be with Shinji, she was a little nervous. Jun would be a trusting person to be with him. "You, Carol, Jen, and Misato did it together and..."
 
"Hold it." Shinji said, interrupting her for a moment. "Jean, I like you. A lot. But if you’re telling me you want to do this just because Jen, Carol, Misato and I did it, or because I remind you of someone else..." he said, leaving the end of his sentence hanging.
 
Jean smiled, knowing where this was going. "I know you’re not Scott. But you are like him. That’s why I like you. And I do want you, but Jun..."
 
"Jean, Jun and I only hugged, not even kissed each other. She hasn’t even had sex with Joe (the Condor) and she loves him like she does me." he said, knowing that she could have read this from him, but felt that words were needed just as much.
 
"Actually, I think she cares more for you. She wanted you to be her first." Jean said. "But I want you too Shin-kun. I just thought it would be easier if we did it together."
 
"Are you sure about this? What about the others?" he asked.
 
‘/Don’t worry about us, Shinji-kun. Jean asked permission before she came to see you./’ Misato’s voice suddenly entered his mind.
 
‘/And you’re alright with this?/’ Shinji thought back to the purple-haired ninja woman.
 
‘/We trust Jean and Jun because of their honest affections of you. Carol was a little hesitant and Jen had her own opinions, but they trust Jean as well. And you./’
 
‘/Me?/’
 
‘/We know you’d never go behind our backs just for a little fun./’
 
‘/What about mom and auntie?/’ Shinji asked.
 
‘/If they didn’t approve, you’d know by now./’
 
‘/Right. Thank you./’
 
"I would never go behind anyone’s back just to sleep with you." Jean said, gently nuzzling her nose against his.
 
"I know that." Shinji replied, gently kissing soft lips. "So when did you want..."
 
"Tonight." she said quickly.
 
He smiled as she said that. "Perfect. We’ll do it tonight, rest a bit, then leave to meet the Second Child on the carrier." He said.
 
"I'll get Jun and meet you in your room in one hour." Jean said, kissing Shinji before she got up and walked out of the library.
 
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
(Avengers Mecha Bay)
 
Tony, T’Challa, Peter and Yui were in the hanger bay supervising the final leg of the construction.
 
"How’s it coming?" Steve asked as both he and Janet entered the construction bay, located several hundred meters below the surface of the city.
 
"Anderson sent us all the parts and armaments we need, as well as additional tech and constructors for the building process." Tony said, checking out the readings on his electronic clipboard.
 
"Can’t imagine the paperwork he had to go through to get these guys sent here and security cleared to work for us." Peter said from his work console.
 
"The Wolf Mecha is on schedule. The Shark-Ray is presenting a slight problem." T’Challa said.
 
"What kind of problem?" Janet asked.
 
"The underground tunnel leading from the ocean to the dry-dock is behind schedule." Yui said. "We need that to get the Shark-Ray out."
 
"I’ll get Carol, Wanda and Thor to help. They can dig that tunnel in half a day." Janet said. "Maybe her kids could help."
 
"That’ll put us back on schedule." Tony said.
 
"Good. Also, have you thought about who is going to pilot these mech’s?" Steve asked.
 
"We’re not sure who’s going to pilot the Shark-Ray. But we did have someone in mind for the Wolf Mecha." Tony said with a grin.
 
"Oh, oh, oh! Can I tell him? Please?" Peter asked, practically jumping with glee.
 
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
(Shinji’s Room, Avengers Mansion)
 
Shinji was nervous to say the least. In a few minutes, two very beautiful women would be coming into his room for some special quality time with him. His thought went to both of them. Jun he had known longer than Jean, but Jean had been the first to want a relationship with him. True that Jen, Misato and Carol had gotten to him first, but he was doing this with their approval, so that put him slightly at ease.
 
His main concern, however, was how to proceed with them once they arrived. While his experiences with Jen, Misato and Carol would help, he wouldn’t make the mistake of treating all of his lovers the same way.
 
No. Every woman was different, and he didn’t have to sleep with them to figure that out. Some like it rough, some like it soft, and some just like it. But none of the women he had been with were easy, and they had all wanted to be with him, which he found the most flattering part of all.
 
(Outside Shinji’s Room)
 
"Is something wrong, Jun-chan?" Jean asked, dressed in a red silk kimono with white flowers and slippers. "You seem... nervous."
 
"I am." Jun said, herself dressed in a dark green kimono with a white swan on the back, it’s wings wrapping around to the front, and green slippers.
 
"Why?"
 
"What if I do something wrong? What if Shinji has certain preferences? What if..."
 
"Jun." she said, gently overriding the green-haired girl as she put a hand on her shoulder. "Shinji likes you. He wants to make this as special for you as for me. My advice: let him take the lead. But if you want... I can go first." Jean suggested.
 
Jun held her tongue with some trepidation, before finally nodding
 
Jean smiled as she turned and rapped on the door in front of them.
 
Seconds later, the door opened to reveal Shinji Ikari, dressed in only a pair of sweat pants. Jun held her breath at seeing his ripped and athletic chest. Jean led her into the room and closed the door behind her.
 
"Good evening, Jean-chan, Jun-chan." Shinji said with a smile.
 
"Shin-kun." Jean smiled.
 
"Shinji-sama." Jun smiled.
 
Shinji looked at the green-haired girl. "Why so formal, Jun-chan?"
 
"It’s because she respects you as much as she loves you, Shinji-kun." Jean said, wrapping a comforting arm around the younger girl. "This is going to be her first time, after all. So, if you don’t mind, I’ll get him warmed up for you." she said, whispering the last part into Jun’s ear.
 
Jean moved away from Jun and carefully undid her kimono belt, pulling open the silk garment and letting it slide off her shapely body. Shinji’s eyes widened as he took in her sexy and athletic body, which was only covered by a red silk bra and a pair of thong panties with lace frills along with sides. She smiled seeing, and mentally listening to, Shinji’s reaction to her choice in underwear. Though the fact that she wasn’t planning to wear it long was hardly an issue to her.
 
There was a sexy sway in her walk as she moved to Shinji, wrapping her arms around his neck and pressed her mouth against his. Shinji folded his arms around her as he brought her tight against him, her breasts pressing against his toned chest as their mouths moaned sensuously.
 
‘/Take off my bra, and take me to the bed./’ Jean mentally spoke to Shinji, the young mans hands quickly obeying his lover.
 
Shinji pulled the bra off her full chest and dropped it to the floor as Jean pushed her now exposed assets into the bare skin on his chest. Shinji picked her up and carried her to the bed.
 
‘/Jun. Pay close attention now./’ Jean mentally spoke to the green-haired science ninja.
 
Jun could only nod as her unblinking eyes focused on the pair as they were about to make love.
 
Shinji laid Jean down on his bed, the sexy redhead tugging on his sweat pants, urging him to take them off. Shinji complied, pulling his pants down slowly, taking his boxers with them. Jun’s breath was frozen in her throat as Shinji revealed himself to both women in his room.
 
God, what a tush! Jun gasped with a blush.
 
He smiled as he leaned over the bed, gently took Jean’s frilly panties, pulling them down her legs. Slowly moving down her long legs, he pulled them off her toes and gently tossed them next to her bra. Next he moved down to her legs, gently pulling them apart, rubbing the outside of her left leg with his right hand, kissing all the way down her inner thigh, even giving her skin a few long licks. Jean moaned pleasurably as Shinji went lower, her hand on his head guiding him towards her wet womanhood.
 
Her breathing increased, only to let out a loud, gasping moan as Shinji’s tongue invaded her body. Her legs wrapped around his head tightly, her mouth crying out in bliss as her young lover’s tongue wriggled and flexed, driving her quickly towards her orgasm.
 
Jun’s heartbeat quickened at seeing Jean in such ecstacy. Her erotic moans, her tensing muscles, her body writhing sensuously on the bed as Shinji pleasured her. It was making the young science ninja want to come then and there.
 
And she was only watching.
 
Shinji finally moved his head upwards, his tongue brushing against a small nub just inside her, stabbing at it with his pink organ, and sending Jean into an incredible orgasm.
 
"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" Jean screamed, her back arching up, causing her breasts to raise up higher than any other body part on the bed.
 
She came? Jun thought/gasped. And that was just the foreplay?
 
Jean’s body was coming down from it’s orgasmic high as Shinji moved up from between her legs, his hot breath washing over Jean’s stomach, his tongue lashing out to scrap her left breast and nipple, his mouth kissing her neck gently, and finally stopping in a face-to-face position directly over the beautiful redhead.
 
"Did you enjoy that, Jean-chan?" Shinji asked softly.
 
"Oh, god!" Jean gasped. ‘/Misato wasn’t kidding about you, Shinji-kun./’ she thought to him.
 
‘/I do my best not to disappoint a beautiful woman./’ Shinji thought back to her.
 
‘/Well, I’m not disappointed, because you’re not finished just yet./’ she said with a soft, warm smile.
 
Shinji returned the smile as he dove in an kissed her passionately, his body lying flat against hers, his rock-hard member piercing her body with little resistence.
 
"AHH!" Jean cried out, moaning into the kiss. ‘/You’re huge, Shinji-kun!/’ she mentally gasped.
 
‘/Do you want me to stop?/’ he asked her, concern in his thought.
 
‘/No! Let me adjust!/’ she spoke back, flexing her hips and wrapping her legs around his waist.
 
When she was appropriately set, a gentle nod from her was all Shinji needed to push himself into the beautiful redhead. Slowly at first, and then with increasing speed and strength. Though he made sure not to overdo it. Jean wasn’t the only woman here he had to please.
 
Jun watched from across the room as the pair made love to each other. She had been standing the entire time, just watching as both Shinji and Jean got naked, kissed, licked and squirmed in each others grip. She watched Jean wrap her arms and legs around Shinji’s athletic body, the sweat rolling off both of their bodies as Shinji flexed his body to pump in and out of Jean’s sexy body, her moans sending chills down Jun’s spine.
 
It was then that Jun noticed something else: both Shinji and Jean were three feet off the bed!
 
Jean-sama is using her telekinesis! Jun mentally gasped as she watched the pair ravage each other in mid-air.
 
It would have made Jun rather jealous to know that because of their new zero-gravity situation, all the pair could feel was each others skin rubbing against each other, the rhythmic bucking of each others hips of one person into the other, and their hot breath on each others faces.
 
Several minutes of Jun watching ended in her witnessing a mid-air climax that caused Jean to scream so loud, Jun worried that the rest of the Avengers, or even her team, was going to suddenly race into the room in a panic.
 
As the orgasm died down, Jun saw both Shinji and Jean float back down onto the bed, with Shinji atop the sexy older woman.
 
‘/Oh, god! I... I’ve never done that... even with Scott./’ Jean mentally spoke even as her breathing died down.
 
‘/You mean... the whole mid-air-sex-thing?/’ Shinji asked, regaining his breath.
 
‘/Scott liked making love on the ground./’ Jean smirked. ‘/Speaking of which./’
 
‘/Right./’ Shinji thought as he turned his head and stared hard at Jun.
 
The green-haired girl gave a shuddering gasp as she was broken out of her voyeuristic stupor. Shinji rose up off the bed, his breathing giving life to his athletic chest. It was a sight that made Jun’s lust start to rewet her panties once again. But the sight of Shinji’s exposed manhood made her gasp aloud as she quickly analyzed the size.
 
He’s huge! Will that even fit inside me? She wondered fearfully.
 
"Don’t worry, Jun-chan." Jean said from the bed as she lifted her hand and pointed towards her. "Just relax, and let Shinji make you a woman." she said as she telekinetically removed Jun’s kimono and belt.
 
Jun gasped as her kimono slid itself off her body, revealing a light-green satin bra and silk panties around her gorgeous swimmer’s body. Her bra suddenly unclasped and was quickly tossed to the other side of the room by an unseen force. She quickly covered her breasts, as if embarrassed. Shinji walked up to her, placing his hands on his upper arms.
 
"Don’t be embarrassed, Jun-chan." he said softly. "You should be proud of your beautiful body."
 
While Jun wasn’t a shy person by any means, her reaction was one of a woman who had never been nude before a lover before.
 
"I trust you, Shinji-kun." she said after a few seconds. "Please. Make me a woman."
 
Smiling with a nod, Shinji moved in and kissed Jun square on her mouth. Moaning intently at the pure physical contact, her arms unfolded from her chest and wrapped around Shinji’s neck. Holding the young science ninja around her toned body, Shinji suddenly felt her body sag, as if she were being pulled down.
 
"Jun-chan?"
 
"My legs." she gasped out. "I’ve... I was standing the whole time you and Jean were.... I think they’ve fallen asleep." she said sheepishly.
 
Shinji nodded in understanding, before reaching down to grip both of her legs by the back of her knees and lifting her up by her limber limbs. He moved her against the back wall for support, kissing Jun softly to comfort her, but also so that she didn’t lose her heat. Their kissing intensified, tongues battling against each other as Shinji moved his left hand down Jun’s trim waist, until he came to her wet silk panties. Feeling his way down past the material, he carefully slid two fingers into her, and caused her to gasp sharply when he touched her most sensitive spot.
 
"AAHHHHH!!!" she moaned out lustfully, hugging his neck tightly while he continued to finger her to an effective orgasm.
 
Another shriek and her body nearly exploded, covering his hand in her female juices. Her body started to go limp in his arms, her lips kissing his softly, as if thanking him for that.
"That was.... incredible... Shinji-kun!" Jun gasped. "I can’t wait anymore!"
 
"Jun-chan?"
 
"Please, Shinji-kun. Make me a woman. Now, before my body recovers fully." she said, speaking of her partial numbness.
 
Nodding in response, Shinji pushed the silk aside and angled his ridged member to her womanhood. He went in slowly, bit-by-bit, until he came to her hymen. Still holding her legs wide-spread, he lowered her at the same time he thrust his hips forward, burying himself and taking her virginity.
 
She hissed slightly, knowing that the pain should have been worse. It seemed her legs being asleep had been beneficial after all.
 
A full minute as Jun adjusted to the size of him inside her, the green-haired woman kissed Shinji’s lips and whispered softly to him.
 
"I love you, my fearsome Falcon." Jun gasped, her hand on the sides of his face, staring intently into his eyes.
 
"And I you, my sensuous Swan." Shinji said, kissing her passionately as he started moving back and forth into her shapely body.
 
Finding the wall to be slightly uncomfortable, as well as his standing up, Shinji pulled the young woman from the wall and carried her over to the bed. Jean smiled at the pair as she moved over to make room for them.
 
Shinji laid Jun down upon the bed, and moved into a kneeling position. He sat upon his knees while Jun’s back was flat down on the bed, her hips raised up to meet Shinji’s member. He grabbed her hips and began moving in and out of her, her legs wrapped around his waist, interlocked at her ankles, her hands reaching out to grasp at the bed sheets as she gasped and panted in pure ecstacy.
 
Jean smiled as Shinji pumped into Jun, watching the young science ninja’s body writhe back and forth on the bed, her breasts bouncing back and forth as sweat covered her form, her strangled cries threatening to make her hoarse. Peering into her mind, Jean saw that the younger girls mind was fogged over with nothing but lust and an overdue sense of satisfaction.
 
Jun passed through another orgasm in less than ten minutes of dedicated attention, as Shinji reached down between their joined bodies and tapped her clit, pressing down in a rubbing motion that caught Jun completely off guard as he timed it with his strokes. Between stroke two and three, the sexy young woman let loose an uncontrollable scream as pleasure lanced her body right as stroke three finished its job.
 
Her mind overloaded as the multiple-orgasm blasted her entire body. She saw white stars before she passed out into the most blissful slumber she had ever known.
 
‘/I think you overloaded her, Shin-kun/.’ Jean telegraphed to Shinji as the young man carefully removed himself from Jun’s body and laid himself down next to her, Jean on the other side of the sleeping Jun. ‘/Is something wrong, Shinji-kun?/’ Jean asked, sensing some distress in his mind.
 
‘/I told Jun I loved her. I never said that to you, or Jen, or Carol, or Misato./’ Shinji spoke.
 
Jean smiled. ‘/Don’t feel so guilty, Shinji-kun. Just because you don’t say it, doesn’t mean we don’t know you mean it./’
 
‘/You mean..../’
 
‘/Yes. Misato and I can read your thoughts. We know you love and care for us, the same as Jun-chan. Words are nice, but knowing you honestly care for us is better./’ she said, leaning over the sleeping girl to kiss Shinji’s lips softly.
 
"Good night, Jean-chan, Jun-chan." Shinji whispered to the two young woman as they snuggled down into the bed for a well-deserved sleep.
 
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
(Shark-Ray Tunnel)
 
"BEHOLD, MOTHER EARTH, THE POWER OF THE GOD OF THUNDER!" Thor shouted as his mystic hammer fired off another bolt of energy at the thick cavernous rock nearly three hundred meters underground.
 
The other members of the Avengers just stared at the most powerful member of their team as he let loose his pent-up aggression on the path of the underground tunnel.
 
"He’s going to be like this all day, isn’t he?" William asked as his powers continued to melt and solidify the rock walls around them.
 
"Come on, guys! We’re doing good, but we’ve got another fifty miles before the tunnel’s finished." Carol said as she powered up her energy fists and blasted the rock to continue widening the tunnel.
 
"How did we get roped into this? Will someone tell me that?" Tommy asked as he used his super speed to help clear out the minor debris from the tunnel’s path.
 
"Simple, dear." Wanda said as her hex powers penetrated the rock walls, causing them to evaporate. "We were chosen, because we’re the best and most powerful."
 
"Somehow, digging tunnels wasn’t what I had in mind to help save the world." Agatha said as she helped her mother melt the rock walls and expand the tunnels.
 
"There is much more that goes into saving the world than punches and energy blasts." Natasha said, holding a special device in her hands that was measuring the rock walls around them. "That section to the right needs to be wider by twenty feet!"
 
"Got it!" Carol shouted as she blasted the walls again.
 
"This is merely one aspect of our job. Besides, no one else could do what you do in such a short amount of time." Natasha said. "And in this case, time is against us."
 
"Right, right." Agatha said. "I just feel like a glorified ditch-digger."
 
It was just into dawn when the team finished. Though it was not battle, Thor actually enjoyed putting in a hard days work.
 
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
 
The next morning Shinji woke up to see that Jun and Jean had made breakfast for him. "Thanks girls." he said as Jun set the tray on the bed across his lap.
 
"Thank you, for last night." Jun said as she sat next to him, kissing his cheek before starting to feed him his breakfast. "So, who are you guys going to see today?"
 
"A girl named..." He was reaching for the file Misato gave him, "Asuka Langley Soryu, EVA pilot from NERV Germany." he said, putting the file down and accepting the spoonful of food from Jun.
 
"Does she know what's going on?" Jean asked and Shinji just shook his head.
 
"I don't think so." he replied. "If she did.... well, she still might be working for NERV."
 
"Why do you say that?" Jun asked.
 
"According to the file, Asuka’s kind of.... ego-driven." he replied.
 
"So, it’s her pride she cares about more than saving the world?" Jean asked.
 
"Sounds like someone who could easily be manipulated by Gendo." Shinji said.
 
"Well, I guess you’ll see." Jun said, taking a piece of bacon and feeding Shinji herself.
 
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
(Avengers Med Bay)
 
Since her rescue from NERV, Rei had been in the Avengers Medical Bay recovering from her rather brutal experiences. She also had been unconscious since Yui had told her that she was her mother. It was just after 10:00 AM when Yui and Hank walked in talking about what to do for her.
 
"While her injuries are healing nicely, she has yet to wake up." Hank said, showing Yui the clipboard with Rei’s vitals on it.
 
"Given the trauma she has endured for who knows how long, it’s not surprising." Yui grimaced at the thought of what her horrible husband had done, and who knows how long he had been doing it.
 
"We’ve also mapped her DNA. Approximately 5 percent of it is yours, but the other part is...well..."
 
"Angel DNA. From Lilith." Yui said.
 
"Yes." Hank said with a sigh. "As you know the issue of clones even existing is a criminal offense that would cause this young girl to be exterminated on-sight." he said, causing Yui to look at the blue-furred mutant scientist in horror. "The only way this could be averted, is if she--"
 
"Were no longer part Angel." Yui stated. "Is that possible?"
 
"Possible. But tricky. My first consideration was Wanda’s hex powers, which have already enhanced Shinji’s genetics to an amazing degree. Using them on Rei, however, might be disastrous. They could unintentionally enhance her Angel DNA and that would not be advisable." Hank explained.
 
"So... what are you suggesting? Chemical treatment? Radiation therapy?"
 
"Actually, Chief Anderson has made significant advances in nanotechnology. The original purpose to cure cancer by attacking the malignancy itself. With a little help from T’Challa and Mr Parker, I’ve managed to create a nanomite admixture that could remove the Angelic-side of Ms Ayanami’s DNA without any undo side-effects."
 
"Remove? You mean... wipe it clean? That’s wonderful! When can you..."
 
"However, there is one problem." Hanks interrupted.
 
"Problem?" Yui asked, confused and worried.
 
"Yes. You see... while the nanomite’s could remove the Angelic DNA, it would leave the poor girl without the necessary genetic support to function properly. She would, in essence, be less than half a person."
 
"Which could be absolutely fatal. So we’ll need another DNA sample to inject into her body to replace the Angelic one."
"Correct."
 
"Fine. Then take mine!" she said, rolling up her sleeve.
 
"I can’t." he stated.
 
"Why not?"
 
"Because your DNA is already prevalent within her. The Angelic DNA, more so. We need a different DNA template to replace it, otherwise she will be an exact copy of you. And since she is unconscious and you are her mother, biologically, I’m afraid the decision is yours to make." he stated.
 
Yui lowered her head for a minute as if pondering who to use. Of all the people she had encountered here, there were a few she felt comfortable with actually integrating specific DNA into her new daughter so that she could continue living.
 
"Given the choice, I would want her to be strong, intelligent, able to make her own decisions, but also to have a kind and loving heart." Yui stated.
 
"Hmm. That does limit the possibilities. Of course, the DNA that we utilize, might conceivably give her the equivalent powers of said person. Though only at half-strength and such." Hank explained.
 
"Powers? Like from a mutant?" she asked.
 
"Possibly. Who did you have in mind?" he asked.
 
"Hmm. Well Colossus’s DNA would give her great strength and invulnerability. Wolverine’s DNA would give her a powerful healing factor. Phoenix’s DNA would give her mental powers. Though I’m not sure she could handle that, really. The same could be said of Storm’s powers." she mused.
 
"Hmm. The possible side-effects from such a unique choosing of DNA are unforseen. Given that the subject you choose is willing." Hank mused. "Well, until you’ve made a suitable decision, we’ll put her on a drip and continue monitoring her condition."
 
"Thank you Hank," she said giving the blue furred mutant a hug. "Okay, I better get ready."
 
Leaving the medical bay Yui went to her room to pack. However, after she had left, one of the nurses noticed that Rei’s eyes were starting to open.
 
"Dr. McCoy, she's waking up." she said, and Hank went over to the blue-haired girl.
 
"Hello my dear," he said, using a small light to examine her red eyes. "I am Dr. Henry McCoy; you are in the medical center of the Avenger Manor. Can you tell me your name?"
 
Rei slowly started to speak, "R...Rei...Rei Ayanami." She said, not seemingly concerned about the rather furry-looking scientist.
 
"It’s nice to meet you Rei." He said.
 
Rei turned her head around and noticed something, or someone, was missing.
 
"Is something wrong, my dear?" Hank asked.
 
"Where is... my mother?" she asked.
 
Hank smiled. "She just left on an important mission, right before you woke up. She’s been with you for three days since your rescue from NERV. But don’t worry. She will be back and soon."
 
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
(Two hours later, Pacific Ocean)
 
The Phoenix II flew through the air, heading towards NERV’s Western fleet with Shinji, Misato, Carol, Jean, Wanda, Tommy and Yui aboard, while Captain America and Wolverine piloted the high-tech jet. Their primary destination was the super-carrier called the ‘Over The Rainbow’, main ship of the fleet.
 
While Wanda didn’t enjoy leaving her other children behind, the pair were wiped out from all their tunnel digging. Truthfully, they had exhausted more energy than Tommy did digging that tunnel, so it was understandable that they were too tired to accompany their mother to the carrier.
 
"This is Phoenix II requesting permission to land." Captain America said over the radio.
 
(/ On whose authority? /) The gruff voice of the Admiral came back to him.
 
"Executive Order 5-2-9-4-4-0." Cap replied.
 
(/ Executive Order 5-2-9-4-4-0 received and acknowledged. Proceed to landing zone 2 on carrier deck. /)
 
"Proceeding now, over and out." Cap said, cutting off the communication.
 
"Need to thank Anderson for getting us that security clearance." Wolverine said.
 
"You don’t get much higher than a presidential order." Cap replied.
 
While the jet plane landed on the deck, the Admiral and his aid showed up, along with a young woman and a much older man. The girl had red hair tied up in pigtails, she had green eyes and was dressed in a bright yellow sundress, stockings and heels. She had a swimmer's build and was more than cute. The man was around 6 feet tall and dressed in a NERV officer's uniform and boots. He had brown hair in a thick ponytail, brown eyes and stubble adorning his chin.
 
"So have you heard about the mecha that have been making fools out of NERV?" the man said.
 
"Well, that's why they called in the best." She said as the jet came in for a landing.
 
The underside of the jet opened up, revealing a ramp with stairs that touched down on the deck. Once it was down, five people began walking down it. The first one down the ramp was someone the man had wanted to see, so he was more than a little shocked that her arm was wrapped around the arm of a rather handsome young man.
 
Misato was dressed in a blue mini-dress that hugged all of her shapely curves, a light, long-flowing black trenchcoat over her shoulders, high-heels and stockings. He barely noticed the strange tattoo over her left eye. The young man she was with was dressed in a black shirt, tan cargo slacks, black boots, a leather jacket and shades (1). While Misato was on his right arm, the young man had a smoking hot redhead snuggling the hell out of his left arm. She was dressed in a white blouse, black skirt, stockings and high heels that showed off her long legs.
 
To the left of the redhead was an amazon-like blond with long hair, dressed in a pair of skintight slacks and a tight blue sleeveless t-shirt that revealed her rather impressive assets, black boots, and sunglasses. Next to Misato was a gorgeous woman in a red Gypsy outfit, consisting of a blouse, long skirt with a slit down both sides of it, and high-heeled boots.
 
Shinji noticed the man gasping at his entourage, and a part of him felt the urge to push his sunglasses up the bridge of his nose with his middle finger.
 
"So," Shinji said, stopping in front of Kaji and Asuka. "You're the Second Child?"
 
Asuka just looked at him in stunned silence.
 
My god, he’s perfect. Godlike even. Where have you been all my life? She thought. "Yes, I am."
 
"Well, you have a little problem." he said, taking off his shades. "With what we’ve been doing to NERV it's only a matter of time before the world doesn't need them."
 
She looked at him as if stunned by his confession, right as the Admiral had called out the group of armed guards to surround them.
 
"You want to dance boys?" Shinji asked.
 
The tension was high as everyone seemed ready to kick some ass. In the Phoenix II, both Wolverine and Captain America were claws-out and shield-armed ready to rock. Speed was also ready to race out and join the fight. Their tension was broken as the unshaven man stepped forward.
 
"Ease up guys," Kaji said. "I am a member of NERV. I’ll handle this." Then he looked at Misato, "I have to say you’re looking lovelier than ever, Misa-chan."
 
Misato just rolled her eyes, stepped up, and slapped the man. Hard.
 
"You destroyed any history between us, Kaji-teme, so don’t think you have any right to flirt with me!" She said as she moved back to Shinji, slipping her arm around his waist as the redhead moved back from them. "I moved on to something better." she said before kissing Shinji on the lips, the young man holding her around the waist, while the blond and redhead just smiled.
 
"Did what we have mean so little to you?" Kaji asked, trying to keep his cool at seeing his ex tongue-wrestle with another guy.
 
"You dump a good woman like this without a word, and expect a happy reunion after nearly a decade?" Shinji asked once he had disengaged from Misato’s lips. "You and Gendo are a lot alike."
 
Kaji’s eye twitched at this. "I take it you’re Shinji Ikari." he said.
 
Shinji moved in front of Misato and looked at the man. "I could be. Why do you want to know?"
 
"You need to come back with us to NERV." he said, making a grab for the young man, only to find his path blocked by Misato, Carol, Jean and Wanda. "Ladies, I need you to move out of the way."
 
"I don’t think so Kaji." Misato said. "You see, we know all of Gendo’s dirty little secrets and we’re going to stop him."
 
"It’s just a matter of time before he goes down, hard." Shinji stated.
 
"With Shinji and Misato being the keys, NERV will be destroyed!" Carol stated.
 
"We’ve already disabled Unit One. What makes you think we cannot do the same to Unit Two?" Wanda said, causing Asuka’s eyes to widen.
 
"Hand over the briefcase." Jean said.
 
Kaji tried to play stupid, which is a bad thing to do with a pair of psychics in front of him.
 
"I don’t know what you are talking about." He said.
 
"Son?" Wanda called out as a white-haired young man in a green and silver bodysuit appeared next to her.
 
"Cabin 12, Level 3." Misato said.
 
"Right." the young man said and suddenly vanished, kicking up enough wind to cause Asuka’s skirt to flip up and reveal her white panties. In less than two seconds he was back on deck, another gust of wind kicking up Asuka’s dress, a thick NERV-issue briefcase in his hands.
 
Speed brought the case to Shinji, who opened it and pulled out what looked like a thick vial of white and orange liquid surrounding a small white creature. Kaji nearly freaked as he did.
 
"No! Don’t do it! You don’t know what’s in there!" Kaji shouted, making a break for Shinji, only to have the blond leap forward, grab his shirt and tossed him back twenty feet.
 
Shinji just stared at the man as he held up the vial in his hand.
 
"Oh really? You mean like... the frozen embryo of the First Angel Adam?" Shinji asked.
 
Kaji pulled out his gun and aimed it at Shinji, more outraged than anything that all his plans were being ruined. The girls got powered up as a falcon-kunai fell into Shinji’s hand from his jacket sleeve. But everyone froze when Kaji felt something sharp underneath his chin.
 
"Pull that trigger, and you die!" the voice of a woman spoke as a lithe figure with soft brown hair, blue eyes, white bell-bottom pants and a white shiny leather tanktop stepped into Kaji’s peripheral vision, a white-handled katana in her hand. He gasped when he saw who it was. Namely, someone he thought was dead.
 
Shinji’s smirk turned in to a full blown smile. "Mr Ryoji, meet my mother."
 
"Yui Ikari? That’s impossible! She died... 14 years ago!" Kaji gasped.
 
"That’s not the only reason I’m irritated!" Yui said, slicing Kaji’s gun in half with a second katana, only an inch from his fingers. "Having discovered what Gendo and SEELE are doing, the atrocities they’ve committed, and worse, the planned genocide of the entire planet, with the aid of my research, be thankful I’m not using you as a proxy target." she said as she stepped up next to her son.
 
"SEELE? Genocide? Angel DNA? Kaji-kun, what’s going on?" Asuka asked the unshaven man.
 
Kyoko’s daughter? And if I’m right, I know where to find her! Yui thought.
 
Shinji suddenly tensed as a figure dressed in an elaborate white religious outfit appeared on the deck behind the Admiral and his men. He was backed by a dozen ninja’s dressed in black, and a dozen cyborgs in green camouflage military fatigues.
 
"What the..." the Admiral gasped.
 
"Who the hell are these freaks?" Asuka gasped.
 
"The Trinity Brethren." Shinji said.
 
"Mr Ryoji. Ms Soryu. We are here for your protection." Dr. Kim Jong Lee said.
 
"I don’t care if you’re here for my retirement party. I want these mercenary scum off my ship!" the Admiral shouted.
 
"You Heard The Admiral! AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" the lead security officer shouted as the armed guards charged towards the Brethren.
 
"No! Don’t!" Shinji shouted. But too late.
 
Within seconds the ninja and cyborgs had made short work of the security detail, causing the Admiral to gasp in shock.
"Now, hand over the vial and surrender." Lee said to the young science ninja.
 
"Not going to happen." Shinji said, shedding his jacket, giving everyone an unobstructed view of his ripped muscles protruding from his sleeveless black shirt.
 
"Sword, sweetie?" Yui asked, tossing her second katana to her son.
 
"Thanks, mom." Shinji said, twirling the blade around in a circular motion before gripping the handle with the blade in a downward angle.
 
"Plan?" Carol asked.
 
"Mom and I will take the ninjas. Ladies, the cyborgs are yours." Shinji said.
 
"Oh, goody." the blond woman grinned. "Avengers..." she started to say.
 
"ASSEMBLE!" Misato, Jean and Wanda finished for her as they activated their watches.
 
A bright flash caught everyone’s attention, and when they looked again, all four women were wearing different outfits. Very sexy and provocative outfits. Misato was decked out in her blue ninja-bathing suit, complete with stocking boots, leg and arms straps, and wrist-gloves. Carol was decked out in her black bathing suit with the yellow lightning bolt in the middle, long black boots and gloves, a red sash, and black domino mask over her eyes. Jean was decked out in her red bodysuit with a yellow triangular bird symbol on the chest, yellow sash around her waist, yellow boots and gloves, and a fiery glow in her eyes. And Wanda was decked out in her red catsuit, complete with cape, boots, gloves, stockings, headdress, and belt.
 
Kaji, Asuka and the Admiral couldn’t blink as they stared at the four sexy women in their skin-tight costumes.
 
"Ladies first." Shinji said.
 
Yui smirked as she dashed forward towards the twelve black-garbed ninja, her son right on her heels. Ms Marvel bolted towards the cyborgs, slamming her fist into the deck causing a metallic ripple that shot towards the cyborgs and erupted underneath them. Phoenix and Psylocke leapt through the air and telekinetically slammed the borgs down into the deck. Scarlet Witch’s fists glowed as she threw her hands out and blasted several of the cyborgs with crimson energy, shorting them out with ease.
 
Yui leapt into the air, twisting and spinning like a white whirlwind, her sword whipping out and striking two of the ninja in the shoulders, causing them to drop their swords, as her right foot snaked out and struck a third ninja in the head, knocking him away as she landed lightly on her left. Shinji dashed low along the ground as if he was flying, slashing wildly and taking out two of the ninja before he sprang up and slashed a third ninja across the chest.
Mother and son were soon back to back and trading sword blows with the remaining ninja as Wanda had ordered Speed to get the non-combatants to safety. Namely, Asuka, the Admiral and Kaji.
 
While this was going on, Captain America and Wolverine raced out of the jet onto the deck.
 
"Tony! We’ve Got Incoming!" Cap shouted into his communicator-watch.
 
(/ An Angel? /) Tony said from the communicator.
 
"Affirmative!" Cap said as a Destroyer was suddenly blown apart and the fin of a large creature was seen swimming away from it.
 
(/ Understood. Shark-Ray is in route, along with Steel Fang! /) Tony said from the communicator.
 
"Steel Fang?"
 
(/ The Wolf Mecha. /)
 
"It’s a land-based mecha! What good is it out here? And how are you going to get it here?"
 
(/ Special wings and a rocket harness. /)
 
"Figures." Wolverine said.
 
"And who’s the pilot?" Cap asked.
 
(/ Wolverine. /) Tony said.
 
The super soldier looked at the razor-clawed mutant in shock.
 
"Yeah. I was surprised when they told me. Last Night!" Wolverine growled.
 
"And who’s piloting the Shark-Ray?" Cap asked.
 
(/ Your fiancée. /)
 
"Janet?" Cap gasped.
 
(/ She insisted. /)
 
"Oh boy!" Cap groaned.
 
Within seconds, a large wolf-shaped robot with glider wings and twin rockets attached to it could be seen approaching the ship and soon landed on the deck next to the Phoenix II. Wolverine raced towards the large mecha and jumped into the open hatch on it’s underbelly.
 
Across the way, Shinji and Yui had defeated the ninjas and turned to see the 6th Angel laying waste to another ship.
 
"The Angel! It’s here!" Yui said.
 
"I know. And it’s looking for something." Shinji said, holding up the vial. "This."
 
"Destroy it, sweetie." Yui said as Shinji dropped the vial on the ground and crushed it under his heel.
 
All at once, the Angel suddenly jerked away from it’s latest naval target, thrashing around like it was in some kind of pain.
 
Psylocke, Phoenix, Ms Marvel and Scarlet Witch had just finished defeating the cyborgs, and looked out to see the thrashing, shrieking Angel.
 
"What’s its problem?" Psylocke asked.
 
"Don’t know. But it’s not going to have one soon." Phoenix said as the group looked over and saw the Wolf Mecha leap from the carrier, it’s hind-leg rockets propelling it even further than it’s normal leaping capabilities, and landing it on one of the battleships.
 
Underneath the churning surface of the water, a blue and white mechanical shark with the black wings of a manta ray flew towards the gigantic creature, it’s systems analyzing the Angel’s AT-Field.
 
(/ Iron Fin to Steel Fang, I’ve got the Angel’s AT-Field signal-pattern. /) Wasp said to Wolverine.
 
(/ Iron Fin? Stark come up with that name? /) Wolverine asked.
 
(/ He built it. /) Wasp said.
 
(/ Right. And how’s this thing supposed to work? Where are the weapons? /) Wolverine asked.
 
(/ We really should have had you trained longer. /)
 
(/ No arguments there, darlin. What button do I hit for the weapons to activate? /)
 
(/ The large Red Button on the right console. /)
 
(/ Got it! /) He said, punching the button.
 
(/ Now let’s take this thing down! /) Wasp shouted.
 
The Angel shrieked as it headed for the carrier. Steel Fang’s shoulder cannons sprang out and fired at the Angel. The Anti-AT-Field ammunition struck its skin, causing it to shriek and dive back under the water.
 
(/ Nice work, Wolvie. I’ve got a bead on it now! ) Wasp shouted as her torpedo’s fired at the Angel, striking at its underbelly and causing it to thrash violently. ( It’s surfacing! /)
 
(/ I’ve got it! /) Captain America shouted from the Phoenix II as the Angel leaped out of the ocean and was about to land on the super carrier. The super soldier fired the jets new Pulsar Bolts at the aquatic angel, blasting it back into the water where the Iron Fin was waiting.
 
(/ Now I do! ) Wasp shouted, letting loose a volley of torpedo’s that slammed hard into the Angel, killing it. ( Angel is stunned. Moving in for the kill. ) She said as the Angel turned towards the Iron Fin and suddenly lunged at it. It’s large mouth opened wide as it snapped down around the Shark-Ray’s head and body. ( ARGH! It’s Got Me! /)
 
(/ JANET!! /) Cap shouted from the Phoenix II’s cockpit.
 
(/ I’m alright, Steve! And I can see the thing’s core! ) she shouted as the Angel’s teeth started to dig into the Iron Fin’s armor. ( Using.... Sonic.... Pulse Cannon! ) She shouted again as the Shark-Ray’s mouth opened up and launched a blue-colored sonic pulse blast directly at the Angel’s red core. The point-blank attack was enough to shatter the core, causing the Angel to shriek and suddenly die. ( It’s dead. /) She said, breathing a sigh of relief as she energized the mechanized body, causing the Angel’s teeth to shatter and release the Shark-Ray.
 
(/ Good work, Wasp. What’s your status? /) Cap asked.
 
(/ Navigation systems and engines are still operational. I’m heading back to base for repairs. /) Wasp said as she turned the Iron Fin around and headed towards the underground-tunnel.
 
(/ Understood. See you there. /) Cap said.
 
Back on the super-carrier, the heroes were celebrating their victory over the newest Angel, even as Asuka was staring at the group in stunned silence.
 
Shinji and his mom took on those ninja without breaking a sweat. Those superwomen took out those cyborgs like they do it everyday. And those mecha... they’re more advanced and versatile than my Eva. Asuka thought. Could I have taken on that Angel in my Unit 02? She wondered.
 
However, Asuka’s thoughts were interrupted as a white cloth doused with chloroform covered her mouth and nose.
 
"Hey! What are you..." Kaji shouted as he tried to stop the man, only to get back-handed easily to the ground by the fanatic leaders free hand.
 
Lee grinned as he picked up the unconscious girl and raced to meet a jet-copter that had just arrived.
 
"Huh? Hey!" Speed shouted when he noticed the fanatic leader carrying an unconscious redhead as he grabbed a down-hanging rope ladder and was lifted off the carrier deck. "They’ve got the girl!" He shouted and raced after them.
 
The copter flew out over the ocean at incredible speed as the rope ladder retracted back into the body of the vehicle itself. The super fast mutant teen took off after them, running across the ocean surface itself.
 
"We have to go after them!" Scarlet Witch stated.
 
"Not yet!" Yui said, stopping the group.
 
"What?" Wanda asked.
 
"Shinji-kun! You and the others take the Phoenix II and go rescue the girl. Wanda and Logan come with me. There’s something I need to do first." Yui said.
 
"Alright. Let’s go!" Shinji said as he raced into the Phoenix II with Psylocke, Phoenix, and Ms Marvel right behind him.
Cap gunned the engines and took off.
 
"Yui, what’s going on?" Wanda asked.
 
"I need you!" Yui stated.
 
Suppressing the need for a joke, Wanda just looked at the ninja woman as she pulled the mutant mystic onto the Wolf Mecha.
 
"Wolverine! Get us to the tanker!" Yui said, pointing to the large super tanker in the middle of the fleet.
 
"You got it!" the razor-clawed brawler said.
 
Using Steel Fang’s rockets, Wolverine jumped the mighty mecha to the super tanker. The trio quickly disembarked from the mecha and raced over to the still inactive yet gigantic machine.
 
"What are we doing here?" Wanda asked.
 
"We’re getting Kyoko out of this thing." Yui said.
 
"Who?" Logan asked.
 
"Asuka’s mother, Kyoko Zeppelin Soryu. If I’m right, she’s trapped inside this thing like I was in Unit 01. Take her out, and Unit 02 is completely useless." Yui explained.
 
Wanda grinned as she turned her attention towards the large, red robot. Her hands and eyes glowed with crimson energy as she let loose a powerful volley of power that blasted the massive bio-mechanical creature.
 
Within less than a minute, the power stopped flowing, the giant robot stopped glowing, and the entry plug of the crimson bio-beast ejected and opened up. A slim female figure fell from the plug and was caught by Wolverine.
 
"Whoa! It worked!" the razor-clawed mutant gasped, staring at the beautiful redheaded woman in a dark-blue costume with yellow boots and gloves, a red sash around her shapely waist and a mask that dropped out of the entry plug itself.
 
"Good thing." Wanda said. "This is Asuka’s mother?"
 
"And one of my closest friends." Yui said.
 
"But she’s so young-looking." Wanda stated before looking to Yui. "Just like you!"
 
Yui just nodded as Kyoko blinked her eyes open, revealing that she had greenish eyes.
 
"Hi." Wolverine said, removing his mask to let the woman get a good look at him.
 
Her cheeks flushed as she looked up at the rugged and handsome man who was cradling her in his strong arms. However, her mind suddenly remembered something.
 
"Asuka! Where’s my daughter?" Kyoko asked.
 
"She’s been kidnapped." Yui said.
 
"Yui? Kidnapped? Where?" she said, trying to stand up.
 
"NERV. We’ll take you there." Wanda said.
 
"Yes, please, I’m... whoa!" she gasped, stumbling and being caught by Wolverine.
 
"Careful, Kyoko. You haven’t used your legs in 14 years. It’ll take a while to get yourself adjusted." Yui said.
 
"I don’t care! I want my daughter back!" the red-haired woman grumbled as she tried to stand again.
 
"We’ll get her back, Kyoko."
 
"We?" Kyoko asked, looking at the pair of people who were with Yui, and then up at the giant wolf mecha that was standing not a few meters from them. She looked at Yui questioningly.
 
"There’s a lot to talk about." Yui said as Wanda pulled out a strange, cat-like mask from the entry plug, which she noticed matched the clothes Kyoko now wore.
 
Why do these things look.... familiar! Of Course! I... somehow... put her in Patsy’s old Hellcat outfit! She’s wearing Patsy Walker’s old Hellcat outfit! Wanda gasped. I wonder if she has the same skills as Patsy?
 
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
(NERV HQ)
 
The fanatical leader of the Trinity Brethren arrived at the underground base, with an unconscious Asuka in his arms.
 
"What is this?" Fuyutsuki asked as the man brought the girl into the Command Center.
 
"The pilot of your giant robot." Lee said, handing the girl over to one of the Section 2 guards.
 
"Where is Kaji? And the case he was transporting?" Fuyutsuki asked, noticing his absence.
 
"Destroyed by those heroes before we arrived." Lee said.
 
Outside Fuyutsuki frowned, but inside he was doing a happy dance.
 
Just then two things happened. 1-Asuka was starting to wake up. And 2-a white and greenish blur suddenly appeared and plucked the attractive redhead from the Section 2 agents arms.
 
"What?" Lee gasped.
 
"Who?" Fuyutsuki gasped.
 
"Huh?" Asuka gasped.
 
"It’s alright, miss. I’ll get you out of here." Speed said to Asuka.
 
"Uh, do I know you?" Asuka asked, staring at the cute young man.
 
"Not yet." Speed said as the ninjas, cyborgs and Section 2 agents quickly surrounded the pair.
 
"Well, looks like we’ve got something else for NERV." Lee said. "You really thought it was going to be so easy?" he asked the speedster. "Just rush in here, rescue the girl, and get out?"
 
"Actually, yeah. I did think that."
 
"And just what makes you so sure it would have worked?"
 
Suddenly, an explosion rocked the Command Center as the doors to the large room were blown open and nearly a half-dozen figures raced onto the Bridge. The NERV personnel and the members of the Trinity Brethren gasped as the five costumed figures stared them down.
 
"Who are you?" Fuyutsuki asked.
 
"We’re the Avengers. I’m Captain America. This is Falcon, Ms Marvel, Psylocke and Phoenix." the star-spangled avenger said, introducing his teammates.
 
"We’re here for our teammate." Falcon said.
 
"And what makes you think we’re going to just give him to you? Or allow you to escape?" Lee asked, as Fuyutsuki glared at the man’s audacity for over-stepping his bounds.
 
His question was answered, when everyone on the Bridge, except the Avengers, Speed and Asuka, suddenly lifted up into the air, hovering nearly a dozen feet off the ground. They didn’t notice the purple-haired ninja woman and the redhead both had their arms raised, which meant that they were using their telekinesis to immobilize the entire group.
 
"Does that answer your question?" Ms Marvel asked as Commander Fuyutsuki suddenly floated back down to the ground.
 
Psylocke stepped up to the older man and spoke. "We’ll be taking our teammate and the girl in the yellow dress. Furthermore, when or if your commander wakes up, please inform him that we’ve taken out the Sixth Angel, rendered Unit 02 completely useless, and we’ve destroyed the vial with the First Angel, Adam, that Kaji was transporting to NERV." she said.
 
"And now, if you don’t mind, this girl’s mother is anxiously waiting to see her daughter again." Falcon said, causing Asuka to look at the avian avenger in confusion.
 
Psylocke then went over to Asuka, still in Speed’s arms, and placed her hands on the girls head, sending a psychic surge through her mind that dropped her into unconsciousness.
 
"Alright, people, let’s move out!" Captain America said, leading the team off the Bridge and towards their waiting jet.
 
The second they left the bridge, the entire group fell back to the ground. The Trinity Brethren harder than the others.
 
"Get Them!" Lee shouted, racing off the bridge after the Avengers.
 
The heroes were out of the Geofront and headed back to their base before the Brethren reached them.
 
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
(Avengers Manor)
 
‘/What exactly did you do to her?/’ Falcon asked Psylocke as the group exited the Phoenix II, Asuka still in Speed’s arms.
 
‘/She was lusting after you, Shinji-kun./’ Psylocke replied. ‘/And I have no intention of sharing you with Asuka, of all people. So I gave her a mental suggestion to forget you, and focus on Tommy./’
 
‘/Focus on.... you set her up with Aunt Wanda’s son?/’ Falcon asked, seeing the Steel Fang was just arriving back at the base.
 
‘/Like he couldn’t use a girlfriend./’ Psylocke mentally giggled as Asuka suddenly woke up in Speed’s arms.
 
"Are you alright, miss?" Speed asked the girl.
 
"You’re cute." she said, half-asleep, causing the mutant speedster to blush.
 
"Asuka?" a familiar voice caught the girl’s attention.
 
Speed set her down as redhead looked over to see another group of costumed figures coming over to her, one of whom was someone she hadn’t seen in years.
 
"Asuka!" the older redhead shouted, breaking away from a guy in a black and white costume and running over to her.
 
"M-Mother?" the younger redhead gasped, recognizing her own mother, as well as the feelings that went with her very presence.
 
Asuka was quickly wrapped up in the woman’s arms, a dam of emotions exploding from her eyes in seconds, her knees feeling weak, and her arms moving on their own to wrap around the woman she had missed for so many years.
 
After the tearful reunion, when both mother and daughter had calmed down, Yui Ikari walked over to them with her son behind her.
 
"There’s a lot to explain, so for now we’ll..." Yui started to say, only to be interrupted when another figure, a tiger-furred woman in a blue bikini, raced into the hanger.
 
"Am I glad you guys are back!" Tigra shouted.
 
"Tigra, what’s wrong?" Cap asked.
 
"I think you need to see this for yourself." the feral avenger said.
 
Tigra lead the Avengers to the gymnasium where they saw a girl with blue hair and red-eyes flipping through the air with incredible agility and reflexes. Her skills appeared to be on par with that of both Captain America and Black Widow, as she leapt through the air, away from the parallel bars, towards the nearest wall, braced her feet against the wall and spring boarded off it, back down towards the exercise mat, landing perfectly with amazing grace and balance.
 
The entire group was shocked at what they were seeing. It was Yui who noticed the blue-furred Beast off to the side, sitting down and taking notes, and walked over to him.
 
"Hank, what happened? When I left Rei was unconscious and bedridden, and now she’s doing aerial gymnastics?" Yui asked. "And why do you look... tired?" she said, noticing that his body language seemed a little sluggish.
 
"It’s a long story." Hank said as Rei, dressed in a blue and white leotard that left nothing of her shapely and athletic form to the imagination, came over to them.
 
"Are you alright, father?" Rei asked Hank, sitting next to him.
 
"Father?" Shinji asked in shock.
 
"Hank, what happened?" Yui asked the blue-furred mutant, barely noticing that Rei’s hair was now the same color as Hank’s blue fur.
 
"The short version is: Rei was dying." Hank said.
 
"Dying?" Cap asked.
 
"Apparently Gendo was supplying her with a special medication in order to suppress her Angelic DNA. Without it, her Angel side was becoming aggressive, threatening a complete takeover of her genetic structure. Therefore, the only way to save her was to replace the Angel DNA with the genetic coding of another person. Since you were away, and since I couldn’t ask anyone else to do this, I used the nanomites to remove the Angelic DNA, and implant my own. The process worked, and as a result the girl has gained some rather impressive athletic skills."
 
"But the Angelic DNA comprised more than 90 percent of her body. To replace that much genetic information within her.... Hank!" Yui gasped.
 
"I had no choice. I did not want her to die." Hank stated, feeling his right arm being held by the blue-haired girl. "Fortunately her body-mass as compared to my own was negligible that I did not have to do a complete transfer. But it’ll take a while for my own body to regenerate my own DNA."
 
"That’s why you’re so weak." Yui said.
 
"I can barely stand as is." Hank said.
 
Yui and the others were stunned at what they were hearing, only to have Yui smile as she hugged the blue-furred mutant scientist tightly around his neck.
 
"Oh, Hank! You wonderful, brilliant blue ball of fur you!" she cried out. "That is the most selfless and heroic thing I’ve ever seen anyone do for another person."
 
"Wait! Are you saying that her body now contains the DNA of both my mother and Dr McCoy?" Shinji asked.
 
"Yes." Yui said.
 
"Did you say, your mother?" Rei asked, looking at Shinji.
 
"Yes. Yui Ikari is my mother." Shinji stated.
 
"Then.... you are my brother?" Rei asked.
 
Shinji was stunned by this. But he wasn’t upset.
 
"I.... guess it does." Shinji said, causing Rei to smile as well.
 
While the group looked at each other at the rather tender moment that passed amongst them, Janet, who was already there, wrapped her arm around Steve’s arm.
 
"You know, I think we’re going to need a bigger mansion." Janet said.
 
"I think you might be right." Steve said with a laugh.
 
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
TBC
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
 
Authors Notes:

Yes, I know I’ve added a lot of content here, but I couldn’t help it. I mean you take an idea and you just run with it to an amazing degree, coming up with all kinds of things that you would never had originally occurred to you before.

I brought Yui Ikari back, so I thought I should bring back Asuka’s mother as well. And like when I turned Yui into Elektra, I’ve turned Kyoko into Hellcat. I’ve also made Rei into Hank and Yui’s daughter, I’ve gotten Asuka interested in Speed, I’ve introduced Solaris to the story, and I’ve given Shinji another threesome. (So he’s had five women in the past two chapters)

I’ve destroyed the Sixth Angel with a new mecha, I’ve made Wolverine a mecha pilot, I’ve turned Janet into another mecha pilot, and I’ve prevented NERV from getting the First Angel.

And now, please enjoy these omake’s.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
 
OMAKE 1 (Additional scene for the story)
 
(Gendo’s hospital room)
"Who are you?" Gendo asked, blinking to see a tall man dressed in a purple cloak and wearing a red and white helmet/mask.

"My name is Berg Katse. But you can call me.... Solaris." the man with the feminine voice said.

"Are you here to offer your services?"

"I am."

"I’ve already been down that road once, and it failed miserably."

"Don’t judge them so harshly, Commander. The Trinity Brethren has had some measure of success. But I am here to offer you funding for your beleaguered agency, special troops and technology, and... as a bonus... will help eliminate your enemies for you."

"For a price, right?"

"Of course, for a price."

"If you are so advanced, then I don’t have anything you’d be interested in."

"Such as the Eva’s?"

Gendo looked at the elaborately dressed man. "You want the Evangelions?" Gendo asked.

"Your Mass Produced Eva’s will suffice." Solaris said.

Gendo actually considered that. The MPE’s weren’t really essential to his plans as they were to SEELE. "I accept." Gendo said with a sneer.
 
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
 
OMAKE 2
 
"We have to go after them!" Scarlet Witch stated.

"Not yet!" Yui said, stopping the group.

"What?" Wanda asked.

"Shinji-kun! You and the others take the Phoenix II and go rescue the girl. Wanda and Logan come with me. There’s something I need to do first." Yui said.

"Alright. Let’s go!" Shinji said as he raced into the Phoenix II with Psylocke, Phoenix, and Ms Marvel right behind him.

Cap gunned the engines and took off.

"Yui, what’s going on?" Wanda asked.

"I need you!" Yui stated.

"Why Yui, this is so sudden!" Wanda gasped as she blushed, her hands over her cheeks.

"I know, but I couldn’t hold my feelings in any longer." Yui said with a smile.

"Yui!"

"Wanda!"

"Yui!"

"Wanda!"

"Oh god." Wolverine groaned.

(Inside Unit 02)

Someone Get Me Out Of Here!!!! Kyoko shouted.
Sign up to rate and review this story