Categories > Anime/Manga > Neon Genesis Evangelion > Science Ninja Avengers

Chapter 7

by ArsaoTome

Yui's back and they have found out what was on the disc. Gendo is now 'Public Enemy #1.

Category: Neon Genesis Evangelion - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Crossover - Characters: Misato Katsuragi,Rei Ayanami,Shinji Ikari,Yui Ikari - Warnings: [!!!] [V] [X] [R] [?] - Published: 2012-07-01 - Updated: 2012-07-02 - 7045 words

?Blocked
CHAPTER 7

 
After leaving NERV in a small pile of ruins, the team headed back to Avengers Mansion. Aboard the Phoenix II, Wanda, Thomas and Agatha were tending to a still half-conscious William while Shinji sat across from his mother, though she didn’t know who he was at the moment.
 

"What is going on?" Yui asked the costumed heroes.

 
"It’s a long story." Spider Man said as the high-tech jet landed in the hanger of the Mansion, which was through the roof on the West side.

 
Once they arrived, Beast and his medic team carried the teenage mutant mystic known as Wiccan to the Med-Bay.

 
While Scarlet Witch, Speed and Crimson went with him, the rest of The Avengers and The X-Men escorted the newly resurrected woman to their War Room and proceeded to explain the situation to her.

 
Needless to say, she was rather shocked.

 
"So Anderson came up with his first 'Science Ninja'? Who are you?" Yui asked the avian avenger.

 
"I'm Falcon. But I 'm someone who’s wanted to see you for 14 years." He said as he slowly took off his helmet in front of everyone. "Hi Mom."

 
Mom? She mentally gasped as she moved closer to the handsome young man. In her mind she knew that this gorgeous young man (who she would have normally taken a run at) just couldn’t be her son. But as she stared deeply into his blue eyes, her heart told her differently.

 

"Shinji-kun?" she gasped softly, stroking his cheek and seeing that same familiar, happy smile she remembered from a certain four-year old boy. "SHINJI!" she said, tears streaming down her face as she quickly embraced him around his neck. "My son. My son!"

 
Shinji hugged his mother back, overjoyed that she remembered him.

 
However, their happy reunion was put on hold as everything that had happened to Shinji suddenly caught up to him. His arms suddenly left from around Yui’s body, his own body going limp as his consciousness left him.

 
"Shinji? Shinji-kun?" Yui gasped when she felt his energy drain from him. "SHINJI!!"

 
"Hank! I need medics in the War Room, now!" Captain America said into the intercom.

 
Less than a minute later, Hank McCoy and some medics rushed into the Room with a gurney and quickly loaded Shinji onto it.

 
"What's going on?" Yui asked in a panic as she followed the medics out.

 
The team quickly explained everything that had happened today. From Black Panther explaining that Shinji had absorbed the radiation from the JetAlone robot, from Spider Man telling them how he stopped the colossal robot from crashing down onto them with his mutant-enhanced Ki-powers, to Psylocke recounting his fight against the Galactor agents, getting shot by them (a fact he had kept from them when they went to rescue William from NERV) and Ms Marvel telling about Shinji being a conduit for Wanda’s mystic energy to stop the rampaging Evangelion, which resulted in both Yui and William being free from it.

 
All in all, it was a miracle he hadn’t died from sheer exhaustion.

 
"I want to know everything that happens!" Yui said to the medic.

 
Though it was the doctor speaking, her tone was that of a worried mother.

 
"Yes ma'am." The medic said.

 
When Shinji had been brought in, Wanda and her children went over to see what was wrong. It was this instance that Yui looked to Wanda, smiled and hugged her.

 
The mutant mystic was naturally confused, until she said, "Thank you for being there for him Wanda."

 
Understanding what she meant, Wanda smiled and hugged her back.

 
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
(Misato’s Room)

 
Having learned that Shinji had been brought in for medical care, Misato was about to head out to see him, only to get stopped when her computer started beeping.

 
It can wait. She thought. However, her instincts as a soldier kept telling her that she should answer this message. It had better be important! She thought as she went over to the computer and punched up the email. Quickly reading the message, she gasped when she saw what it was. The other Eva-pilot was coming to Tokyo-3, along with an old boyfriend.

 
Oh God! Not Him! She groaned in aggravation. While part of her thought that maybe she could avoid him, seeing as how she didn’t work for NERV anymore, there was a part of her that wanted to see him. Yes. Show up the old boyfriend with a slab of man meat that was better built, better looking, and ten times sexier than the old model was? Oh yeah, Shinji was definitely coming.

 
However, there was just one problem: she and Shinji weren’t lover.

 
Yet! She thought with a sensuous grin.

 
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

 
Hours later, after much testing and work, Hank pronounced Shinji with a clean-bill of health.

 
Wanda, Tommy, Agatha and a recovered William were now standing on the left side of Shinji’s bed, while his mother Yui, Carol Danvers, and Hank McCoy were on the right side of it.

 
"What was wrong?" Yui asked.

 
"Well... to be perfectly honest, I’d say the lad was quite lucky." the blue-furred doctor said.

 
"What do you mean, Hank?" Carol asked.

 
"Well, to start with, his genetics are... unique. Which is no doubt how he managed to survive all that he went through within the last twenty-four hours. Some abnormality in his DNA allowed him to assimilate the radiation from the JetAlone, as well as Wanda’s mystic powers. Had the protection of his suit not held as it did, he might be in far worse shape. Possibly even dead." Hank explained.

 
The group looked at Shinji as he lay in bed, drinking his tea. His skin was perfectly tanned, his hair a little bit longer than it had been, and he was still as handsome as before. It would only be later that they realized his strength level was now on par with that of either Luke Cage or Peter Parker.

 
(/In the 25-ton range/)

 
Misato, who had returned from an earlier visit was now giving the group the
news.

 
"The Second Child is coming here from NERV Germany." she said. "She’ll be bringing Unit 02 with her, and someone else."

 
"Someone else?" Shinji asked, noticing the upset look on her face.

 
"Someone from my past, who I really don’t want to see." she said. "However, it’s an opportunity to cripple NERV even more. I’ve already gone over this with Steve and Natasha, but I wanted to get your input on this."

 
Yui looked at the purple-haired woman and sighed. While she had heard about the underhanded deals that NERV was involved in, and was shown the evidence of how low her own husband had sunk in her absence, she found her feelings were mixed. She knew that Gendo had the capacity to be this amoral and unscrupulous, but she never thought that he would ever cross that line.

 
That was hardly the case now.

 
"Cripple NERV? How?" Yui asked.

 
Misato quickly laid out her plan for the team, leaving out the specific detail of their new mechas.

 
Yui was naturally surprised. "Well, I must say this is a good plan. Do you mind if I go with you?"

 
"Sure. The more the merrier." Misato smiled.

 
With that the team started making their plans for their trip.
 
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

 
Later that night, Shinji sat on his own bed, going over the hard copy info he had taken from the JetAlone computer system after he had physically shut it down.


The conclusion was unmistakable. Someone had hacked the JetAlone robot and caused it to go out of control, head for the city, and explode. Though he had a fairly good idea who was responsible.


I can trace the code-route back through the system and locate the terminal of the person responsible. But that could take time. And I’m bushed. Shinji thought as he put the papers on the night stand next to his bed.


He crawled back into bed and was about to hit the lights, when someone knocked on the door.


Wonder who that is? "Come in." He said.


The door opened, revealing Jennifer Walters, the She-Hulk, and Misato Katsuragi, Psylocke. Jennifer was dressed in a sexy purple mini-nightgown with a pair of black 'T' back panties, her hair done up in a ponytail. Misato was dressed in a see-through black-meshed one-piece swimsuit, held up by a single strap tied up behind her neck. Her hair was brushed out, long and smooth, yet had a full silky look to it.

 
Whoa! He gasped at the pair. "Uh hi Jen, Misato. What's up?" he asked as the purple-haired woman shut the door.


Jen moved first, smiling at him as she crawled onto his bed, looming over Shinji as she bent down to kiss him deeply. While she was doing that, Misato moved up behind him, grabbing his A-shirt and pulled it up his athletic body. Jen released his mouth as that Misato could get his shirt over his head. She kissed the back of his neck as she tossed the shirt to the floor. That was when he felt it, one pair of green lips kissing his face down to his chest, one pair of purple-hued lips kissing his neck and shoulder, down to his back.

 
He felt Misato’s hands reach around behind him and gently caress his chest as Jen leaned in and put her lips against his, pushing her tongue into his mouth as her hands gripped his wrists in order to move his hands up to caress her firm backside. His hands firmly in place, Jen moaned loudly as her mouth sucked upon Shinji’s with gently but dominate force.


God, Jen tastes so good! And Misato’s hands are giving me goose bumps. He thought, causing Misato to smile at hearing his thoughts. I can't believe they want to have sex with me. He thought as he felt a slim pair of hands remove his clothes, until he was without even his boxers. All without Jen breaking their kiss. He didn’t even wonder how that was possible, considering that Misato now had telekinesis on her side. He was further shocked when he saw Jen pull away, but not leaving his lap, as Misato moved up behind her and started to undress her.

 
The green-skinned goddesses shapely body was revealed beneath the purple nightgown, her panties following her to the floor. Fully exposed to the young man, the jade giantess smiled as she saw her body was having the desired effect upon the young man. Though she did wonder if it was both her and Misato that sent a tinge of nervousness run through Shinji, as his eyes couldn’t lie to her in that respect.

 
However, to him it felt natural, given that a super strong, 6-foot-6 green-skinned amazon, and a psychokinetic, ninja/soldier were about to have sex with you and you were still a virgin.


"Um, Jen? Misato?" He said as she climbed on top of him, stopping as he spoke. "I’ve never done this before. I'm a virgin." He said, giving off a slightly nervous laugh.


The pair looked at each other and smiled before turning back to Shinji. Jen gently stroked his cheek as she leaned in to whisper to him. "Not after tonight."

 
Pushing him back down onto his back, Jen moved up over him. His erect member held gently by her emerald hands, she cooed softly as she lowered herself down onto him. Shinji gasped as the warm and unfamiliar sensation pulsed through his body. Jen let out a small gasp as he filled and completed her. His virginity now hers, Jen interlocked her hands with his and slowly moved up and down, bouncing softly so that she wouldn’t hurt him. Her large breasts rubbed against his chest as the pair gave themselves to the pleasure that followed.

 
While this was going on, Misato was silently shedding her own sexy outfit, adding it to the pile of other clothes with a flick of her foot. Though a part of her was upset that she wasn’t the one to claim Shinji’s virginity as her own, she was comforted by the fact that she would at least be given a chance to be with him.

 
Jen had promised her that.

 
Several minutes lost in bliss found Shinji wiggling out of her grip and sitting up to kiss her neck. Rolling both of them over as Jen was now wrapped in a blanket of sheer joy, the lovely green amazon let Shinji take the lead from here. She wrapped her legs around his waist as Shinji gripped her hips with his hands and reestablished the rhythm, pumping in to her exotic body with as much strength as he could muster. Jen felt wonderful, not having enjoyed a lover like this in a long time.


His enhanced strength now at it’s peak helped save Shinji’s manhood from any unnecessary damage that a gamma-enhanced womanhood was capable of ruining. Shinji held back as long as he could, just watching her healthy and sexy body writhe on the sheets, moaning sensuously as he took her.


"JEN! I'm coming!" He said to his jade lover.


"Go ahead, Shinji! DO IT!" she gasped as she fought to sit up on her elbows as Shinji came, both lovers gasping and shrieking their conclusion.


The pair caught their breath as Jen sat up and kissed Shinji softly before leaning in towards his ear.

 
"I hope you haven’t worn yourself out, cutie." she said to him. "You have another lover to please."

 
Shinji looked over to Misato, naked and looking to him with hopeful eyes. Steeling his resolve, the young man untangled himself from the gammazon and stood up from the bed. Misato held her breath as she saw him, his muscular and athletic body glistening with sweat in the dim glow of the lamp on the side of his bed. A dim glow that Misato had been responsible for.

 
Sending a subtle mental message to him, Misato gasped as Shinji moved towards her, wrapped his arms around her waist and lifted her into the air. Her legs and arms wrapped tightly around him as their lips met, their tongues immediately battling against each other between their mouths.

 
Jen watched in amusement as Shinji pulled back and sat down on the edge of the bed, Misato in his lap as his member joined her to him. A shrill gasp erupted from her lips as her head arched back causing her chest to thrust forward even more. His mouth moved from her neck down to her full and ample bosom, suckling her right breast with his mouth. His left hand held against her back, his right hand tweaking her other breast as her hips bounced up and down in his lap.

 
Misato soon found herself howling in sexual ecstacy as Shinji touched and stimulated nerves in her body that no other lover had ever found before.

 
Not even him.

 
However, their forceful movements caused them to move right off the edge of the bed, and onto the floor. Jen had to sit up on the bed to get the better view as Shinji continued to make Misato squeal and gasp in time with his thrusts. Her legs wrapped tightly around his waist, his arms reaching under her back to grip firmly her shoulders, pulling her down as his hips thrust up, her nails leaving bloody trails across his muscular back.

 
Shinji shrugged off the pain as he brought the shapely woman to a multiple orgasm before they were both spent from nearly an hours worth of activity.

 
Exhausted as he was from the days activities, as well as making love to two strong and beautiful women, Shinji needed help getting back into bed. Jen pulled him off of Misato and both of them sandwiched the young man between themselves on the bed. He was out in an instant, both Jen and Misato smiled to each other at their success.

 
‘/Thanks for letting me be part of this./' Misato mentally spoke to Jen, snuggling up to Shinji’s front, her breasts rubbing against his chest.

 
‘/You’re welcome./’ Jen replied, pulling her arms around Shinji’s waist and chest, her chest pressed against his back. ‘/I never got the chance to have a threesome before in my world./’

 
‘/Really?/’ Misato asked.
 

‘/Never found the right couple for it./’ Jen smirked as sleep eventually took them both.
 
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH


The next morning, Shinji was awoken by the sound of his watch beeping. Still slightly exhausted from last nights activities, he reached over Misato and grabbed it from the night stand.


"Falcon." he answered.


(/ Shinji it's The Chief. We decoded the final part of that disk and I think you should look at it. /) Chief Anderson said.


Getting out of bed, careful not to disturb the pair, Shinji threw on a pair of pants and a shirt and headed into the War Room to talk to Anderson.


"Okay, what do you have for me?" Shinji asked the man on the large screen.


Anderson brought up the info that they had decoded. It included Gendo’s personal journal, which had all of his plans on it. But there was one thing that caught and held his attention.


"THAT SON OF A BITCH!" he shouted.


Hearing his outburst, the other Avengers who were already up came rushing in. Steve was the first.


"What is it son?" He asked as the other Avengers froze when they saw Shinji.


The young man stood ramrod-straight, his fists clenched and his head bowed. His body was visually shaking, his nails digging into his skin. Having never seen Shinji like this before, they knew that something was wrong.


"Excuse me, I need to get some air before I destroy this place!" Shinji said as he brushed past the others while Steve, dressed in a pair of blue sweat pants and a white tank top, read the download on the screen.


"Oh my god." the blond American gasped.


"There's enough here to put Gendo away for life." Hank, dressed in a pair of light blue top and bottom pajamas, said after reading the file.


"I don't think that's what made the kid mad, Hank." Logan said, himself dressed in a pair of jeans and grease-stained shirt. "Read who he's trying to clone. And why."

 
The group quickly read down the files and gasped.


"The fiend!" Thor snarled, dressed in a pair of blue pants and boots, sans shirt and cape.


"How could he do something like that?" Carol asked, herself dressed in black sweat pants and black t-shirt.

 
"Is nothing sacred to that sick bastard?" Janet gasped, dressed in a black robe with yellow lining.


"What's a Dummy Plug? And who is Yui Ikari?" Mary Jane asked, dressed in a pink robe and red slippers.

 
"That would be me. I'm Shinji's mother." Yui said, dressed in a white pair of shorts and sports bra, a towel around her neck from her morning workout with Natasha, who was dressed in a pair of black shorts and sports bra, holding a water bottle.

 
Misato, dressed in a Shinji’s robe, growled. "The son of a bitch is playing god!"


"But what do we do about this?" T'Challa asked, himself dressed in a black robe with his wife, Ororo, dressed in a silver robe right behind him.


"We respond!" Steve declared.

 
"How Steve?" Yui asked.

 
"Good question. We still have the Angels to deal with." Peter said, dressed in a pair of his red and blue spider-ninja pants he had slept in. "Even if we were to get rid of Gendo, those giant monsters will still be causing us trouble."

 
"But we can’t just sit on this until later!" Yui snapped. "That bastard I once called my husband has been using my DNA to create blindly obedient weapons!"

 
(/ Yui, it's good to see you again. /) Anderson said to the woman.

 
"It’s good to see you too, Keith." she said, calming down a bit. "But what do we do about this?" she asked.

 
Just then Jen walked in to the room in one of Shinji's T-shirts and his boxers. "What's going on?" she said with a yawn. "Oh good morning, Chief Anderson."

 
(/ Good morning Jen. /) Anderson responded.


"Sorry I just got up." the jade goddess said, ruffling her hair.

 
(/ Don't worry. You should hear the stories I have about Jun when she comes to a late night meeting. /) Anderson said.

 
"Jen I think you should see this." Carol said as she handed the printed out report to her friend.

As Jen read the information on the screen, her eyebrow twitched with each sentence. "Human cloning? For a Bio-Weapons project? There’s no way this can be legal!"


(/ Not according to the Janus Accord of 2002. /) Anderson said.


"And read who he's trying to clone." Hank said to his teammate.


"That son of a bitch!" Jen snarled, turning to the woman in question. "Yui? Has Shinji seen this?"


"He has." Steve nodded.


"Stormed out of here in a huff." Logan said.


"Why isn't this bastard the wife of some big guy named 'Bubba'?" Jen snapped.


(/ We didn't have evidence before. /) Anderson said.


"We got it now, Chief! We should take that monster down!" the gammazon declared.


(/ I know, but we have to go through the right channels. And then, of course, we’ll need a lawyer. Someone who won’t be intimidated by Gendo or SEELE. /) The man said.


"Say no more! I’m certified by the New York and Maryland Bar Association! And I've had more than my fair share of dealing with psychos and megalomaniacs! I’ll prosecute his ass!" Jen proclaimed.


"Oh, yeah. I wanna see that trial." Peter said with Mary Jane nodding.


(/ I’ve sent a copy of this report to specific persons that I trust within the UN. Once we have him, he's all yours. /)


"Not before I rip him a new behind!" Yui snarled.

 
"Thanks Chief." Jen said, retreating to her room to start her preparations.

 
"Well, that solves that problem. But what about the Angels?" Peter asked his question again.

 
(/ That’s the other thing I wanted to talk to you about. /) Anderson said.


 
"Yes, Chief?" Tony said, dressed in a red robe with gold pants underneath.


(/ ISO has approved of the designs you sent us for the new battle mechas. /) Anderson said as the blue prints for the two new mechas appeared on the screen.

 
"Battle mechas?" said Yui.

 
Tony brought up the files of Silver Wing and NightClaw, which caused Yui to whistle once she saw them. Tony then brought up the designs for the new mechas. The first one was of a large silver wolf mecha, that was larger than Misato’s NightClaw panther mecha. The second was of a seafaring mecha that looked like a cross between a shark and a manta ray.


(/ The Wolf Mecha is an even match for NightClaw, and the Shark-Ray mecha is a specially designed submarine that can go toe-to-toe with anything on or in the ocean. /)


Peter whistled. "Nice."


"Are you going to be sending us the materials to build them?" Tony asked.


(/ We will, along with the Anti-AT Field systems as well. /) Anderson said.


"I can help with that." Yui said. "I designed the AT-Field systems for the Eva’s. Adapting them to a mechanical weapon won’t be difficult."

 
(/ Alright Yui. And welcome back. /) Anderson said.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Fearing that Shinji might do something drastic, Carol had grabbed Wanda on the way out to find him, telling the mutant mystic about what Chief Anderson had discovered. Outside the mansion in the forest, Carol and Wanda found Shinji working off his frustration.


"Wow. Six trees." Carol said, finding Shinji standing in the center of a half-dozen toppled trees. "EPA’s not going to like this."


"Can I help you with something?" Shinji asked in a dark mood, still dressed in
his pants and shirt.
 

"I was going to ask you the same thing." Carol said.


"You read the report?"


"Yes. And you have every reason to be mad."


"I’m not mad. I’M PISSED OFF TO HELL!!!" Shinji roared as he plowed towards another tree.


Carol turned to Wanda and leaned in close to her. "Wanda, whatever happens next, just let it go." the blond whispered to Shinji’s surrogate mother.


Shinji continued pounding the tree, shredding the bark and striking at the solid
lumber with his fists as Carol walked up to him.

 
"Well then, it sounds like you’re in the perfect position for a little sparring session." she said as she took off her shirt, revealing a black sports bra underneath.


"You’re not the one I want to hit!" he said, stopping his tree-assault and turning to face her.


"True. But you’ll have to make do!" she said, lunging at Shinji to punch him.


Shinji and Carol quickly got into a fast and heated sparring session, landing blows and punches the like no one had ever seen. However, in Shinji’s enraged state, he blew past her defenses and smashed his fists into her face, chest, arms and legs several times. Repeatedly, over and over, again and again, until Shinji was crying tears from his eyes and bleeding from his hands.


Carol didn’t mind, since she possessed a high degree of invulnerability she wouldn’t even have a bruise left on her face. But Shinji was in pain right now. He was upset and angry. In that state he would be of no use to the team when the time came to fight the Angels and take Gendo down.


So she let him hit her.


Eventually though, Shinji’s energy drained as pain ran through his hands. He lightly tapped Carol’s face and shoulder, before falling to the ground in a crying heap.


"Carol... I’m.... I’m sorry. I’m so sorry." Shinji cried as Wanda came up to him, knelt on the ground and enveloped the young man in her arms. "Aunt Wanda, I.... I...."


"Shh. It’s okay, Shinji-kun. It’s okay." she cooed softly into his ear, holding him tightly as she stroked his hair and let him cry into her shoulder.


As Wanda comforted her adopted son, Carol just stood over them and watched.
Minutes later they were joined by Yui Ikari.

 
"My god." she gasped, looking at the decimated trees, then at Carol. "I expected Shinji to be mad. I’m sorry you had to bare some of that anger."


"I'm fine, Yui." she said. Damn it. He hits harder than Steve or Logan. And he doesn’t have adamantium running through his fists. She thought, doing her best to conceal her sore jaw. I’ve taken on the Wrecking Crew and came out feeling less sore. Then again... they never were any good at actually hitting me. Maybe there is more to this kid than meets the eye.


Eventually Wanda and Yui bandaged Shinji’s bleeding hands and helped the young man back to the mansion. Carol followed.


"Whoa! What happened to Shinji?" Tigra asked as she saw the two mothers leading the young man back to his room. The smell of fresh blood from his hands was hard for her tiger nose to miss.


"Just.... relieving some tension." Carol replied.


"Against what? A steel wall?"


"Actually, it was my face."


"What? You let him hit you?"


"I did not!"


"Carol, please, I know you. And you wouldn’t let anyone hit you... unless you
wanted to, or Shinji’s really that good."


"Oh, he’s a lot better than a lot of other guys I’ve been up against."


"He actually hurt you?" she gasped. "But you’re invulnerable. Aren’t you?"


"I still feel pain, Greer."


Tigra tilted her head to the side and stared at the blond woman.


"What?" Carol asked, noticing her staring.


"You like him!" the tiger-woman smiled.


"What?"


"You like him! You like him!" she cheered like a giggling teenager.


"Shut up, or I’ll turn you into a rug!" Carol threatened before walking away.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Later that night Carol, Yui and Wanda entered Shinji’s room where the young man was sitting on his bed just staring at his bandaged hands.


"They will heal in no time, Shinji-kun. Just don’t use them for a while." Wanda said.


"She's right son, don't worry." Yui said.


"It was stupid of me." Shinji said. "What if an Angel attacks?"


"Then we’ll deal with it. Misato can still pilot the NightClaw, and you can remote control the Silver Wing if you have to. So there’s nothing to worry about." his mother said. "And besides, with the materials that Keith is sending us to build the new mechas, we’ll have a fleet of super vehicles ready to fight the Angels in no time at all."


“Well if one does come, since I can't play. I'll be coach.” He said as Yui kissed his forehead.


"But that is for another day. For now, you need to sleep." Wanda said. "Carol?"


"I’ll be along in a minute. I need to talk to Shinji about something." Carol said.


"Very well." Wanda said, coming over to kiss Shinji on the forehead. "Goodnight, Shinji-kun."

 
Yui kissed him on the forehead again. "Night sweetheart." the Ikari Matriarch said.


"Goodnight, Aunt Wanda. Night Mom." Shinji smiled as the mutant mystic and the mother-turned-ninja left the room. "So, what did you want to UMMMPH!!!" he gasped as Carol crushed her lips against him, knocking him back down onto the bed. "Wha... Carol, what are you doing?" Shinji gasped once he had been released.


"Kissing you. And now I’m going to seduce you." she said, sitting up on her knees, straddling his waist as she pulled her shirt over her head, revealing that she had no bra on.


"But... I mean... Jen and Misato and I...." he started to say.

 
"I know. I spoke to Misato about this before I came in here. Since Jen’s preparing the case against your father, and Misato is helping Cap plan a special raid on NERV, they asked me to take care of you." Carol explained, rubbing his chest beneath his shirt.

 
"They... asked you?" he asked.

 
"Well, I kinda volunteered, really." she smiled.


"Carol...." he started to say, only to be stopped by Carol’s finger on his lips.


"Jen and Misato may have been your first, but they’re not the only ones who care for you, Shinji-kun." she said, right before kissing Shinji softly on the lips.


Since Shinji had temporarily lost the ability to use his hands, Carol slowly stripped both himself and herself of their clothes until they were both naked on the bed. She kissed his skin upwards from his stomach to his chest, coming to his neck where she suckled his Adams Apple for several tender seconds. He gasped sharply as she nipped at his skin with her teeth, before moving up to sit on his stomach, putting him at eye-level with her D-cup breasts. She smothered his face with her assets for several seconds before moving down to join with him completely.


How long has it been? She thought as she gasped. Too long! I’m so glad they let me be part of this.


Carol wrapped her arms around Shinji’s neck as she moved her body against his, the blond woman feeling Shinji’s arms and bandaged hands wrap around her back as his hips thrust up to meet hers. Her mouth ravaged his own, plunging her tongue into his mouth as both parties moaned with each imparted movement of their bodies. A thin gleam of sweat made their bodies slick enough to writhe against each other in a rather frictionless way.


Time was lost to them as the pair made love to each other. Though eventually, Shinji and Carol felt the building orgasm build within their bodies.


"Carol! I’m... I’m gonna..." Shinji gasped.


"I know, Shinji!" she said as she sat up and gripped his shoulders for leverage as she rode him to their final destination. "I’m... almost... there.... I...."


Their cries reverberated in synch as ecstacy shot through their bodies. They froze for nearly a minute as the orgasm past, allowing Carol to lay herself flat on top of her young lover.


She kissed his cheek softly as he wrapped his arms around her body. The pair were asleep in seconds.


HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
(NERV HQ, midnight)
 
The shift-change complete, the skeleton crew of NERV employees was ready to begin the night watch.

 
They had no idea that a select team of Avengers had once again infiltrated NERV for another round of spying and sabotage.

 
Sneaking into NERV through one of the little-used, and soon to be decommissioned, emergency exits, the seven-person team of Black Widow, Black Panther, Psylocke, Spider Man, Wolverine, Tigra, and Yui Ikari managed to evade the security cameras and laser sensors.

 
"Alright people, listen up!" Black Widow whispered to the team. "You all know your assignments. We split up here and rendevous back in 40. Anyone not back in that time, will be left. Understood?" The other six heroes nodded at her in response. "Let’s go!"

 
As the team broke up, Black Widow grabbed Yui by the arm.

 
"Yui." the black-suited female super spy whispered.

 
"Yes?" the white-garbed female science ninja asked.

 
"Remember: this is enemy territory. Do not get sentimental if you encounter anyone, including your husband, in this place. Remember your mission."

 
"I won’t forget." Yui said, pulling her white mask up over the lower half of her face, covering her nose so only her eyes could be seen.

 
Tigra waited for Black Widow to catch up to her, before talking.

 
"Are you sure about this?" the striped woman asked the spy.

 
"About what?" the spy asked.

 
"Her! Out of the box a day and we’ve got her going on missions with us?"

 
"I wouldn’t have brought her here if I thought she wasn’t ready."

 
Natasha spoke the truth in that sense. Since their arrival, someone had made her the go-to woman in training and making sure the new ninjas such as Spider Man, Spider Woman, Psylocke, and now Yui Ikari, were up to the physical task of handling themselves in the field. Natasha was actually surprised at how combat-capable the group had been once she had put them through their paces. That alone had convinced Natasha to allow Yui with them on this mission. Even baring in mind that she knew the layout of the underground base, the systems, and even the people therein.

 
But Natasha had other responsibilities on her mind.

 
She and Tigra had to collect information and data from the cloning tanks, located in the sub-levels of NERV. Information that Jennifer needed for her case against Gendo.

 
Spider Man and Black Panther had to check on the Magi computers to make sure that their hacking uplinks were still in place and undetected.

 
Psylocke and Wolverine were sent to collect the personnel files of specific NERV employees who they felt could be of use to them.

 
And Yui, taking the name Elektra, as she had both the outfit and the martial skills, was proceeding to the mysterious Terminal Dogma where the Angel graveyard was supposed to be.

 
Her mission wasn’t to sabotage things, free the Angel imprisoned there, or even confirm that what Gendo was doing was wrong and illegal. No. Yui Ikari had a different mission. That mission being the First Child.

 
The information she had been provided with said that Rei Ayanami hadn’t been moved to active duty since the Third Angel attack. Odd considering they were three Angels and a JetAlone robot down, and Gendo hadn’t dispatched his only available pilot. One would have thought that the girl would have been healed in that time. At least enough to try and confront the Avengers and their mechas.

 
Passing quickly through the various rooms and passageways of the massive complex, Elektra soon came to a room that wasn’t on the map. She stopped mainly because of the odd sounds that came from within the room.

 
The door was cracked open enough for the female science ninja gasp and go wide-eyed at the sight she saw before her.

 
Inside the room, on a dirty, bloody mattress upon an old box-spring bed, was Gendo Ikari, grunting and roughly forcing himself into the body of a rather unique, and familiar, looking young woman. She was approximately 18 years of age, with short blue hair, pale skin and red eyes. But Elektra gasped when she realized why the girl looked so familiar. She... she looks like.... me! Yui gasped beneath her mask. She’s... my clone! The First Child Is My Clone!

 
However, her shock turned to anger when she saw the marks on her face and chest, heard her cry out in pain and anguish, tears of sadness falling from her eyes. At seeing her now ‘dead-to-her’ husband abusing, and obviously raping, the clone of Yui Ikari herself, Elektra’s world turned to red.

 
Flying through the door in a heartbeat, Gendo barely had time to even turn his head towards the ninja woman as she flew through the air, kicking Gendo squarely in the teeth and sending him flying away from the girl, off the bed and to the other side of the small room.

 
Elektra was on him in a second, grabbing and turning him over to face her as she began pummeling him mercilessly with her fists until Gendo’s blood and some of his teeth covered the ground.

 
As he fell unconscious to the ground, Elektra moved towards the bed and quickly wrapped the naked and abused girl up in the bloody sheets, lifting her up bridal-style and was quickly out the door.

 
"Who... are you?" Rei asked weakly, barely able to look up at her savior.

 
"My name is Yui Ikari. I’m your mother." she replied as she raced to meet up with her teammates.

 
TBC

 
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Authors Notes:
 
While I despise rapists, and would normally never write such a thing, the small scene here was intended to make Yui see just what kind of monster Gendo had become. And while most people will argue that Gendo would never do such a thing to Rei, one has to remember that Gendo is on the verge of a nervous breakdown at seeing his scenario falling to pieces, as well as having his personal ‘bedmate’ Ritsuko taken from him.
 
Gendo was basically taking out his frustration upon Rei since the Avengers had arrived and started messing with his scenario. Which explains why she is injured and hasn’t seen any Eva-action since her recovery. Mostly because he can erase her memories if he wanted to in order to keep her loyal to him.
 
Also, the person who sent Misato that email was Fuyutsuki.
 
Also, I hope everyone enjoyed Shinji having a threesome for his first time. And yes, at this point he has three beautiful women vying for his favor. He will probably have more in the future. Also, if anyone wants me to write up any of the other Avengers and X-Men doing it, please let me know.
 
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
OMAKE!
 
"So Anderson came up with his first 'Science Ninja'? Who are you?" Yui asked the avian avenger.
 
"I'm Falcon. But I 'm someone who’s wanted to see you for 14 years." He said as he slowly took off his helmet in front of everyone. "Hi Mom."
 
Mom? She mentally gasped as she moved closer to the handsome young man. In her mind she knew that this gorgeous young man (who she would have normally taken a run at) just couldn’t be her son. But as she stared deeply into his blue eyes, her heart told her differently.
 
"Shinji-kun?" she gasped softly, stroking his cheek and seeing that same familiar, happy smile she remembered from a certain four-year old boy. "SHINJI!" she said, tears streaming down her face as she quickly embraced him around his neck. "My son. My son!"
 
Shinji hugged his mother back, overjoyed that she remembered him.
 
However, his joy was replaced with shock when he felt his mothers hand on his backside and looked up in time to see her thrust her lips against his own. This was enough of a shock, but he nearly fainted when he felt her tongue slide into his mouth and tussle with his own tongue.
 
"MOM!" he shouted as he pulled back from her.
 
"Mom?" she said slyly. "My son was a four-year old boy, not a gorgeous hunk of man who could put Gendo to shame. And I feel like I haven’t had any in over a dozen years."
 
The Avengers and The X-Men were treated to a rare sight of seeing their youngest Avenger running around the War Room trying to outrun his ‘pervert’ of a mother.
 
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
OMAKE 2
 
Flying through the door in a heartbeat, Gendo barely had time to even turn his head towards the ninja woman as she flew through the air, kicking Gendo squarely in the teeth and sending him flying off the bed and to the other side of the room.
 
Elektra was on him in a second, grabbing and turning him over to face her she kicked him in the crotch and then began to mercilessly, yet comically, jump up and down on him like he was bed and she was a hyperactive child.
 
"Oh! Ah! Ow! Please, Stop, I, Can’t, Breath!" Gendo coughed as he felt his stomach and chest collapse at the constant pounding he was taking.
 
Finally Yui pounced on him hard enough that she spring boarded into the air, did a spectacular mid-air twist, and landed flat on his head.
 
"Ouuuuuuuuuuuch." Gendo cried weakly as Elektra stepped off his head.
 
But when she turned to Rei, she saw the blue-haired girl holding up a 8x11 inch piece of paper with the number 9.5 written on it.
 
This caused Yui to smile and bow gracefully.
 
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Sign up to rate and review this story