Categories > Anime/Manga > Neon Genesis Evangelion > Science Ninja Avengers

Chapter 6

by ArsaoTome 0 reviews

The 'Jet Alone' incendent, Wanda's kids show up and some old 'friends' come a-killing.

Category: Neon Genesis Evangelion - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover - Characters: Misato Katsuragi,Shinji Ikari - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2012-06-30 - Updated: 2012-06-30 - 7058 words

0Unrated
CHAPTER 6
 
It was three days since the Fifth Angel attack, and the Avengers were just as busy as they were the day of the attack.
 
Not only did they have to repair the damage to their mecha’s, but they also had to deal with the JSSDF troops making hundreds of apologies a day to them for saving their lives.
 
After explaining that they were under orders to take down the Avengers and the mecha’s from their commanding officers, the entire tank, chopper, and foot soldier groups immediately defected to the Avengers and ISO’s side.
 
This caused Chief Anderson more than his share of headaches because he now had to make special arrangements for the soldiers.
 
All totaled, there were approximately 120 soldiers who had been out during the attack. 100 of them had survived the battle and the N2 Mine’s that were launched from NERV.
 
Naturally, the base commander had to answer a lot of questions from his superiors as to why 120 of their soldiers had suddenly gone missing, why a dozen apache helicopters and heavy armored tanks were in ruins in the city of Tokyo-3 when no order from them had been given to launch them, and most importantly, where were their men now?
 
Knowing what would happen to him if he talked, the base commander took full responsibility for it all, telling his superiors only what he felt he had to. The only thing that brought him any measure of comfort, after being dismissed, was the fact that the men he had sent were not family men.
 
No wives, no children, no one who would worry or miss them if they died.
 
Captain America, Black Widow, Ms Marvel and Psylocke spent a whole week reconditioning and reeducating the JSSDF soldiers into exactly what they needed them to be. They recruited Wolverine, Power Man, Black Panther, She-Hulk, Tigra, Spider Man and Spider Woman to help them out, only because they had 100 soldiers to deal with.
 
This naturally caused a bit of stir from the soldiers when they realized about half their new ‘bosses’ were incredibly sexy women.
 
Shinji was exempt from helping because he wanted his Aunt to teach him a new skill.
 
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
(ISO underground base, training room)
 
"Alright, Shinji-kun. Now... again!" Scarlet Witch said.
 
Shinji spun his hands in a circular motion, small sparks of bluish energy twirling around his fists as he did. Once his hands stopped moving, he focused on the bullseye target on the other side of the room, and fired off a bolt....
 
.... that crashed into the ground ten feet from the target.
 
"ARGH! That’s The Fifteenth One!" Shinji groaned in frustration. "What am I doing wrong?"
 
"Calm down, Shinji-kun." Wanda said, patting his shoulder gently. "You shouldn’t get discouraged just because of a handful of failures."
 
"I know, I know. Practice makes perfect." he sighed.
 
"Precisely. Even though the concept of manipulating ki-energy is outside my range of expertise, you should at least be proud of what you are able to accomplish." she said. Still.... we have little time for you to master this new skill since you discovered it. Perhaps I can help you. she thought, touching his shoulder again, her mystic hex powers flowing into him.
 
Shinji’s eyes widened as he felt a strange energy flow through his body.
 
"Did you just..." he started to ask.
 
"Try it now." she assured him.
 
Shinji sighed as he threw his hands into circular motions once again, building up sparks of bluish energy and once again firing it off.
 
However, while the bolt of energy flew flawlessly from his hands and struck the target, instead of destroying it, the bullseye target was transformed.
 
Into a horse.
 
"What the..." Shinji gasped as the brown-haired stallion huffed through it’s nose.
 
"Oh, dear." Wanda gasped. "Not what I was intending to do when I ‘helped’ you, but..."
 
The horse whinnied and shook it’s head, swishing it’s tail and looked around it’s new environment.
 
"So..... what now?" Shinji asked, slightly confused.
 
"Well, it’s obvious that I’m going to have to teach you to control this new power that I inadvertently gave you." Wanda replied.
 
"I meant about the horse?" Shinji asked, pointing at the brown-haired animal.
 
"Well...." she started to say, right as Janet walked into the training room.
 
"Shinji? Tony and Hank need your help in the...." she said, pausing as she turned her head to the side to see the horse. "...is that a horse?" she asked.
 
"Yes. Happy Birthday." Shinji said and then sprinted out of the training room.
 
Janet looked back at her female teammate and folded her arms across her chest.
 
"I’m going to enjoy hearing this one, aren’t I?" Janet asked the mutant sorceress.
 
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
(NERV HQ, the commander’s office, two days after the Fifth Angel battle)
 
"That was a very dangerous thing you did, Gendo." Fuyutsuki said.
 
"I’m know, but necessary." Gendo said.
 
"You nearly killed those soldiers you sent out to eliminate those heroes and those mecha’s. If it wasn’t for those heroes, they would be dead."
 
"None of them will talk. Nor will their commander."
 
"Still, I doubt it will take them long to figure out exactly what has happened, or who is responsible for this."
 
Gendo brooded over that. True enough. But now is not the time for this.
 
"And what did the committee think about this?"
 
Gendo grimaced again (like you could really tell at times) when he remembered that meeting.
 
(FLASHBACK, One Hour Ago)
 
"The committee is beginning to lose faith in you, Ikari." SEELE-07 said straight out.
 
"Beginning? Three consistent failures, your headquarters invaded, your own personnel missing! Explain why we shouldn’t replace you right this minute, Ikari?" SEELE-04 asked.
 
"Because then you would have no one to complete Instrumentality." Gendo said in a calm voice.
 
"The scenario is already in jeopardy because of NERV’s constant failure’s!" SEELE-11 growled. "The UN, as well as the public at large, is beginning to question the need for NERV’s existence."
 
"Especially since these mysterious heroes require far less funding to defeat the Angels." SEELE-05 said.
 
"And then there is the issue of this ISO group that you have allowed into Tokyo-3." SEELE-04 said.
 
"That was the decision of the UN and the Prime Minister after the Northwest Quarter of the city was vaporized by that... woman." Gendo explained.
 
"Something that can also be laid at your feet." SEELE-03 said. "The arrival of these superheroes and these mysterious mecha cannot be a coincidence. Nor this ISO making a base in your city!"
 
"Have you considered that they might be working together?" SEELE-07 asked.
 
"And of course there is the matter of these mecha’s possessing the ability to penetrate the Angel’s AT-Field’s! It is obvious that they possess technology superior to NERV’s, and at no cost to the UN. How do you account for this, Gendo?" SEELE-01 asked.
 
"Simple. They are working together." Gendo said. Somewhat quickly.
 
"The Angels... and these mysterious mecha.... working together?" SEELE-10 asked in shock. "You expect anyone will buy that?"
 
"Correct." SEELE-09 said. "Even we have seen these mecha’s destroy the Angels."
 
"Taking out your allies has always been a viable means of avoiding suspicion." Gendo said.
 
If the monolith’s could sweatdrop, they would have. "Ikari... you are an idiot!" SEELE-11 said.
 
"Agreed!" SEELE-07 said.
 
"Here, here!" SEELE-06 said.
 
"Back to the matter at hand, this entire debacle has been a nightmare in terms of public relations! The world at large will not fund or support failure!" SEELE-03 said.
 
"And since NERV requires more money than most countries expend in a decade, public opinion must be assured. You have failed to accomplish this!" SEELE-05 said.
 
"All of which is not my fault!" Gendo said. "And for a variety of specific reasons. First and foremost is that we have yet to locate the Third Child, the Second Child is still in Germany, and the First Child is still in recovery. My Operations Director and Chief Scientist have gone missing, most likely kidnapped, which has hindered our ability to function as a global-defense agency. And on top of all this, a group of costumed heroes and incredibly advanced mecha’s are obviously prepared to deal with the Angels, far more than NERV."
 
"That just means they are smarter and better informed." SEELE-02 said.
 
"Stop shifting blame for these incidents, Ikari! You are the commander in charge of NERV, therefore the responsibility rests solely with you!" SEELE-06 said.
 
"The incompetence of your security can be laid on your decision to hire them." SEELE-09 said.
 
"Your missing personnel can also be laid upon you. If you do not know where they are or why they have gone missing, then your effectiveness as an operational commander is questionable." SEELE-02 said.
 
"Because of this, we have no choice but to cut your auxiliary budget by fifty percent." SEELE-01 spoke up.
 
"WHAT?!!" Gendo gasped. "But will completely sabotage the Human Instrumentality Project!"
 
"Then you had better start doing what NERV was originally created to do!" SEELE-01 said. "This meeting is adjourned."
 
(END FLASHBACK)
 
Gendo grimaced as the meeting replayed in his mind.
 
"Has Dr Orkuso finished the final preparations for the Dummy Plug system?" Gendo hissed.
 
"He is having some trouble finalizing the system, since he only learned of it a few weeks ago. Dr Akagi was better acquainted with it." the elderly man said.
 
"Dr Akagi is a liability that will be dealt with later. Tell Orkuso to accelerate his work or he will be wishing I hadn’t promoted him!"
 
I’m sure he already wishes that. Fuyutsuki thought of the male doctor. "And what of the JetAlone project scheduled for next week’s demonstration?"
 
"I am having another man deal with that." Gendo said. "Dismissed."
 
"Very well, Ikari." Fuyutsuki said as he left the large office.
 
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
(Tokyo-3 train, present)
 
Kouzou Fuyutsuki left NERV about noon, having yet another city meeting to attend to. One of many responsibilities he had to deal with, thanks to Gendo. As he got on the train he sat down next to an attractive woman with purple hair in a dark lavender dress and large Carmen Sandiego-like hat.
 
"Another boring meeting, sub-commander?" the woman asked, causing the man to turn in her direction.
 
"Do I know you?" Kouzou asked.
 
"I used to be the Director of Operations for NERV." she said with a smile, lifting her head up so that her hat revealed her face.
 
"C-Captain Katsuragi?" he gasped, not totally recognizing the woman.
 
"In a manner of speaking." she smiled.
 
"My god! If the commander finds out you’re here..."
 
"Let me worry about that, sir."
 
"Captain, this is..."
 
"Outrageous? Absurd? Unorthodox?" she asked for him.
 
"All of the above." he replied.
 
"I’m sure. And I’m sure you have a lot of questions, but I want to ask you a few."
 
Fuyutsuki sighed as he looked at the woman, wondering just where this was going to lead.
 
"You are no longer associated with NERV, so I cannot tell you anything. I’m sorry." he said.
 
"We already know about the clones. And about the Angel inside Terminal Dogma. And about the commander’s meeting with the mysterious SEELE organization."
 
Fuyutsuki looked shocked. Does she know about Third Impact?
 
"And about Third Impact." she answered.
 
Fuyutsuki turned paler than normal. "Captain, you can’t possibly..."
 
"Stop you? We sure as hell can." she said with a smile.
 
"We?" he asked.
 
"You didn’t think that Ritsuko and I were able to get out of NERV on our own, now did you?"
 
Fuyutsuki said nothing as the train started to slow down to it’s next stop.
 
"Talk to me, sir. You know what he’s doing is wrong. Help us." Misato pleaded with him.
 
"You know everything. You don’t need me." he said standing up.
 
"You’re a good man, sir. You’re not like him."
 
"If I was such a good man, Captain.... I wouldn’t have helped him this far." he said with a sigh.
 
He started walking, stopping at the train door. He lowered his head and sighed again.
 
"He’s planning to sabotage the JetAlone prototype at it’s unveiling tomorrow." he said, right before stepping off the train.
 
Misato smiled as she watched the elderly man walk off. True she could have just peered into his mind and found out what was going on, but there was a part of her that wanted the sub-commander to give her the information of his own free will.
 
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
(Old Tokyo, JetAlone Test Site)
 
"I still don’t know if this is a good idea, Shinji-kun." Misato said as she sat at the ISO table, decked out in a military dress uniform.
 
"I don’t see what the trouble is." Shinji replied, dressed in a regular suit and tie next to Misato. "We’re just here as members of the International Science Organization, on invitation."
 
"Well for one thing, what if someone recognizes us?" she asked.
 
"As ISO members, or Avengers?" T’Challa asked, dressed in a black coat, shirt and pants with his wife, dressed in an elegant purple dress with a white shawl around her shoulders.
 
"Well, Gendo could learn we’re ISO and try and hit us." Misato said.
 
"That’s why you’re here. To give us the heads-up if someone tries anything sneaky." Peter Parker said, dressed in a white shirt, pants and jacket.
 
"I’m psychic, not clairvoyant." Misato snapped.
 
"Relax." Carol Danvers said, dressed in the same military-style garb as Misato. "My squad is on stand-by ready to back us up at a moments notice."
 
"Wish we could have brought the rest of the team, though." Peter said.
 
"They’re on standby too. We know Gendo’s gonna try something. No need for all of us to be here when it happens." Shinji said as a man approached the table.
 
"Excuse me." the slightly geeky, 40-ish man said. "Shiro Tokita, Nippon Heavy Industries. Would you be the people from the ISO?"
 
"We would." Shinji said, standing up to greet the man.
 
"I’m so pleased to meet you. I heard that you would be accepting our invitation instead of NERV." Shiro said. "Not that they will be missed. Failures that they are and all."
 
"Failures in battle perhaps. Let us hope they are at sabotage too." T’Challa said.
 
"Sabotage?" Shiro asked.
 
"We believe that NERV might try to sabotage your new robot." Shinji said. "That’s why we’re here."
 
"Well then, I hope your services won’t be necessary. And they shouldn’t. The JetAlone is a masterpiece of technical engineering, utilizing the latest in state-of-the-art computer technology and advanced weapons. Why it makes those strange mechanical mechas that have been running around Tokyo-3 look like rejects from bad cartoons." Shiro said as he walked away.
 
Once he was out of earshot, Misato turned to Shinji. "I’m almost tempted to let NERV have their way with his little toy."
 
"I agree." Ororo said. "I have known many arrogant people in my life, and I find none of them to be the least bit endearing."
 
"Guess we’ll have to wait and see what happens then." Shinji said.
 
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
 
As predicted, the JetAlone robot was unveiled and activated. Not one minute after it’s activation, the large mechanical suddenly freed itself from its creators control. Lumbering towards the complex where the numerous guests and technical control team was, it walked right through said complex and then proceeded towards Old Tokyo.
 
The six ISO members looked up at the large hole in the ceiling and at the back of the departing robot that was heading directly towards the city of Tokyo-2.
 
"Well then?" Peter asked.
 
"I think we’ve let these guys be embarrassed enough." Shinji said.
 
"Avengers Assemble?" Misato asked the blond woman.
 
"Avengers Assemble." Carol nodded in agreement.
 
Racing outside the demolished building, the six heroes quickly transformed into their costumes using the new Quick-Change watches that Tony and the others had built for them.
 
"AVENGERS ASSEMBLE!" the sextet shouted as a high-tech transport, which looked like a hovering troop transport vehicle, pulled up next to the heroes.
 
"Lightning Storm reporting, sir!" the soldier in the doorway said as Falcon, Black Panther, Spider Man and Psylocke jumped into the vehicle. Storm and Ms Marvel had flown on ahead of them.
 
"Follow that robot!" Falcon said to him.
 
"HIRO! ROLL OUT!" the soldier shouted to the pilot.
 
The high-tech carrier’s rockets roared as the carrier flew after the lumbering robot.
 
'Misato!' Falcon mentally called out to the telepathic ninja/soldier.
 
'Yes, Shinji-kun?' Psylocke replied.
 
'Did you get the password how to shut down this thing from the creator?'
 
'Yes, and it wasn’t easy. That guy’s head is outrageously messed up.'
 
'Password?'

‘/HOPE./
 
'/Nice/.'
 
'/I thought so/.'
 
Within minutes the group caught up to the massive robot, the soldiers popping out the top hatches with their specialized grappling guns the size of M-60's, and fired at the massive robot. The magnetic hooks snared the upper parts of the robot and held fast. The soldiers then handed the grappling guns to the four heroes riding with them and stood back. Depressing the triggers on the guns, Spider Man, Black Panther, Psylocke and Falcon were hoisted upwards on to the massive robot.
 
"You know, I can’t help but wonder..." Psylocke started to say.
 
"Wonder what?" Falcon asked.
 
"If things had been different, would we be doing this with NERV and the Eva’s?" she asked as the quartet made it up to the top of the giant robot.
 
"Thankfully we don’t have to worry about that now." Falcon said as he turned towards his team. "Storm! Ms Marvel! Psylocke! Try to slow this thing down while we get in and access this thing’s computer core!" he shouted.
 
The team leapt into action, Ms Marvel punching at the robot’s legs, Storm summoning a barrage of lightning to attack the front ‘face’ of the robot, and Psylocke using her telekinetic powers to destabilize the joints of the robot to slow it down.
 
While the girls did their job, Spider Man ripped open the hatch of the robot, allowing Black Panther and Falcon to slip into the irradiated core of the robot. Fortunately for them, Shinji and the others had prepared for this, specially modifying their suits to protect them from radiation.
 
"I’m accessing the computer core......... and I can’t get in!" Black Panther said as he typed on the internal keyboard. "The control systems, the primary programming, even the back-up failsafe’s have been tampered with. Virtually erased!"
 
"Then we’re gonna have to shut this thing down manually!" Falcon said.
 
Suddenly, a pair of mechanical arms sprang out from the walls and shot towards the heroes, slicing Black Panther’s arm before Falcon’s kunai-blades sliced them in half.
 
"What Was That?" Panther asked.
 
"Internal Security Devices!" Falcon said, noticing the rip in Panther’s costume. "Panther! Get Out Of Here Before The Radiation Poisons You!" He shouted.
 
"What About You?" Panther asked, holding his wound with his other hand.
 
"Your Wife Will Kill Me If Anything Happens To You! Now Go!" he shouted, practically pushing the royal avenger out of the robots cockpit.
 
Panther leapt out of the computer core where Spider Man met him, catching him with his hand as he flew out.
 
Back inside, the science ninja was furiously pushing the nuclear fuel rods back into the core so as to shut down the overload and the robot itself. His muscles strained as the rods began to move, bit by bit, until they finally contracted back into the exposed upper part of the nuclear core.
 
The power started to falter and quickly caused a shut-down within the giant robot.
 
Sighing at his apparent success, Falcon quickly took a quick scan of the computer core via wireless laser connection, before climbing out of the irradiated computer core and flew down to where his teammates were.
 
"Whoo!" Psylocke shouted as she jumped on Falcon, hugging him tightly.
 
"Psy, Stop It!" Falcon shouted, pushing the woman off.
 
"Huh? What’s wrong?" she gasped in surprise.
 
"I caught some radiation from the core while I was in there." he said.
 
Picking up his concern, Psylocke could only smile as the hover carrier pulled up next to them.
 
Suddenly, a forceful explosion caused the giant robot to pitch forward. The sudden lurch caused the heroes to slip off the giant robot’s back, falling far enough to sprain a couple of ankles but not to kill them. The robot keeled forward a second time, catching both Storm and Ms Marvel off guard and striking them in the heads. Falcon caught Ms Marvel as Black Panther caught Storm. The robots joints gave again, falling down upon the heroes as they looked up at it in horror.
 
Falcon quickly analyzed the situation: Storm and Ms Marvel were unconscious. Black Panther and Spider Man apparently had sprained ankles. Psylocke didn’t have the power to levitate them all out from under the robot. And they couldn’t load into the carrier and get away before the robot crashed.
 
That left only one option.
 
Steeling his nerves, he handed the unconscious blond heroine to Psylocke and Spider Man before his hands started to glow with a strange blue energy he had never showed them before.
 
The heroes just stared at the avian avenger with shock and awe as his hands raised up and fired off a powerful concentrated blast of energy directly at the tumbling robot. The energy blast struck the massive robot, but the mechanical monster kept coming.
 
"AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!" Falcon shouted as he poured on the power, everything he could feel in his cells, the blast causing a massive windstorm that knocked the heroes off their feet and onto the ground.
 
A final push from Falcon and the JetAlone robot was blasted in the chest, tumbling backwards as it crashed heavily into the ground and not the heroes.
 
Thoroughly exhausted from his sudden ordeal of spent power, Falcon collapsed to his knees. The soldiers gasped at what they had just seen. Psylocke handed the still unconscious Ms Marvel to Spider Man and raced to the avian ninja’s side.
 
"Sweetie? Are you alright?" the psychic ninja asked.
 
"Yeah.... just tired." he said, breathing deeply. "I just hope nothing else happens."
 
However, right as he said that, a sudden ‘Boom’ knocked the heroes back as a blue hole opened up right in front of them. The heroes gasped when they saw a trio of bodies fly right out of the portal and right towards them.
 
Reacting without a second thought, Falcon, Psylocke and Spider Man leaped into the air and caught the trio of individuals, cushioning their fall before they hit the ground.
 
Spider Man looked at the gorgeous young woman with auburn hair and glowing red eyes who was dressed in a blue and red bodysuit complete with matching boots and gloves, a shawl around her neck like a mini-cape of sorts.
 
Psylocke looked at the young man in her arms with short platinum blond hair and blue eyes, dressed in a green and silver bodysuit, complete with gloves and boots, with a lightning bolt symbol on his chest and belt.
 
Falcon looked at the young man in his arms, taking in his short black hair, his eyes closed. He was dressed in a red bodysuit, with blue boots and gloves, and a small cape that looked tattered and torn.
 
All of them appeared to be about Shinji’s age.
 
"Is everyone alright?" Falcon asked as the girl and the boy with the platinum hair nodded before turning back to their friend in Falcon’s arms. He was out cold and had a head wound.
 
"We need to get our brother some help." the other boy said.
 
Nodding to him, Falcon lifted his watch to his mouth.
 
"Falcon to Phoenix II, come in!" he said.
 
(/ Phoenix II here, we read you Falcon! /) Captain America’s voice came over the watch.
 
"We need immediate pick up. We’ve got injured people down here in need of medical attention."
 
(/ Understood! ETA: two minutes! /) Cap said before the communique stopped.
 
"Couldn’t we just use the transport?" Psylocke asked, pointing to her men and the hover-carrier.
 
"The jet’s faster." Falcon said as he laid the young man down on the ground, removing his cape and draping it over him as he looked at the others. "Don’t worry, he’ll be alright." he said to the pair.
 
It was then that the boy with the platinum hair looked around and turned back to Falcon.
 
"Where the heck are we?" the boy asked. "How did we get here?"
 
"I think that's my fault." Falcon said as everyone looked at him. "I was trying to stop that robot from crushing us using the powers I gained from my mentor and I.... guess I somehow opened a portal to another world and pulled the three of you here."
 
"And a good thing you did too." the girl said. "If you hadn’t we probably would have been killed."
 
"Killed?" Spider Man asked.
 
"A mutant-hate group called the Friends of Humanity ambushed us." the girl said. "I threw up a shield to protect us, and then the next thing we knew, there was a bright flash and we were suddenly here."
 
"And who are you exactly?" Psylocke asked the girl.
 
"Oh, forgive me. I’m Crimson. These are my brothers Speed," she said, pointing to the platinum blond haired young man. "And Wiccan." she said, pointing to the unconscious young man.
 
Something in the back of Shinji’s mind made him wonder why those names sounded familiar.
 
"Who are you?" Crimson said.
 
The group looked at her as they introduced themselves.
 
"I’m Psylocke." the purple-haired ninja woman said.
 
"I am Black Panther, and this is my wife Storm." the dark-garbed royal avenger said, still holding his unconscious wife in his arms.
 
"I’m Spider Man, and this is Ms Marvel." the spider-ninja said, still holding the unconscious blond woman in his arms.
 
"And I’m Falcon." the avian science ninja said.
 
Just then, the Phoenix II arrived. The Avengers emerged from the high-tech jet and headed over to their teammates.
 
"I’ve got an injury here." Falcon said, carefully lifting the unconscious young man from the ground, despite the energy drain he had just experienced.
 
Power Man got out with the medical kit and quickly examined the unconscious man in Falcon's arms. Colossus carried Ms Marvel into the jet as Spider Woman helped her husband in after them. Black Panther carried his wife into the jet as Scarlet Witch emerged to check on Falcon, only to pause when she noticed the two boys and the girl who had arrived only a few minutes prior.
 
"Thomas? Agatha?" Wanda gasped and looked over to the young man in Falcon’s arms. "William?"
 
Speed and Crimson froze in shock at who they were seeing.
 
"M-mother?" They said in unison before lunging at her and hugging her tightly.
 
"MY BABIES!" Wanda cried out as she hugged them both equally tight.
 
Underneath his helmet, Falcon smiled. He remembered his Aunt telling him about her children some time ago, though the explanation hadn’t really made sense to him.
 
Apparently several years ago, Wanda so desperately wanted children, and used her powers to create twin boys during her marriage to the android hero The Vision. However, this didn’t last too long, as the boys, being created out of nothing by Wanda’s powers couldn’t maintain stability, and thus eventually... ‘fell apart’ as it were. Their souls however managed to survive, yet passed into another universe where they were born to different couples. However, the boys, after being reunited years later, found out that the Scarlet Witch in this universe had had a daughter named Agatha, and sought both of them out.
 
Wanda and the Avengers, during a dimension-hopping stint nearly a year ago, arrived in this universe when Magneto tried to merge the dimensions in order to increase the powers of all mutants by merging two counterparts into one. This attempt ultimately failed, only because both Wanda’s merged together in order to stop the two worlds from merging together. This, in effect, made Wanda the mother to all three unique children. But their reunion was cut short when a dimensional vortex pulled the Avengers back to their world.
 
Speed, Wiccan and Crimson were able to leave their universe thanks to the arrival of the Exiles, a team of dimension-hopping mutant heroes who recruited the trio to help save various other worlds from being wiped out of existence.
 
(Though Falcon didn’t know about this last part)
 
Falcon suddenly felt a sinister presence behind them and turned around to see at least two dozen men dressed in green bodysuits, armored vests, black boots and gloves, their helmets looking like faces with yellow ‘fangs’ framing their face plates. They were standing upon the large, downed robot.
 
Falcon’s eyes widened as he realized who they were.
 
"Oh Crap!" Falcon gasped, as everything exploded all at once.
 
Namely, the green-garbed men pulling out several rocket launchers and firing them at the heroes. Falcon quickly handed the unconscious Wiccan to Power Man, the former still wrapped up in Falcon’s cape as the rockets slammed into the heavy armored hover-transport, destroying it and causing the soldiers to scatter like frightened dogs.
 
"Everyone into the Phoenix II, NOW!" Falcon shouted, pushing Luke towards the high-tech jet and then pulling out his falcon-shaped kunai blades.

"Falcon..." Wanda started to say.
 
"JUST GO!" he shouted as the green-garbed men leapt at the avian avenger.
 
Falcon hurled his blades at the attackers, nailing two of them in their chests as the others descended upon him. Falcon rolled away from their numbers, striking his wrists together to activate his newly created battle gauntlets.
 
His fists suddenly became encased in black metal gloves with double-edged blades springing out from the backs of his palms. Kinda like Wolverine’s claws from his hands.
 
"DIE!" the attackers shouted as Falcon lunged towards them.
 
He was backed up at that second by the ten soldiers who were in the hover-carrier who had barely managed to jump out of their vehicle as it was suddenly destroyed by a rocket attack. They survived and pulled their weapons up to fire at the green armored attackers.
 
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
 
The Phoenix II took off and was a hundred feet in the air, before everyone started talking.
 
"Cap, we need to go back!" Psylocke shouted.
 
"What’s going on?" Captain America asked.
 
"Hey, where’s Shinji?" Ms Marvel asked, suddenly waking up.
 
"Who the heck were those guys in the green suits?" Spider Man asked.
 
"Green Suits?" Cap asked.
 
"Yeah, green suits, black boots and gloves, and helmets painted with yellow ‘fangs’ around their face plates." Spider Man said.
 
"HE’S FIGHTING GALACTOR AGENTS?!!" Cap shouted. "Anderson Told Me About Them! I'm Turning This Thing Around!"
 
However, Psylocke was already out the door and free falling towards the battle. Wolverine and Ms Marvel followed suit before Cap could get the ship into position.
 
On the ground, the avian avenger and the remaining five soldiers were surrounded by the fifteen last Galactor agents. (Of the 25 that had attacked them) They were about to close the circle when three figures landed between them and their intended prey.
 
"What the...?" the Galactor gasped when they saw Psylocke, Ms Marvel and Wolverine, right before they heard...
 
"AVENGERS ASSEMBLE!" Screamed Spider Man, Spider Woman, Power Man, Colossus and the Scarlet Witch as the others quickly rushed the Galactor agents.
 
The combined might of the Avengers were quickly able to defeat the Galactor agents, who hadn’t expected such resistance from the unique group of costumed individuals.
 
"So," Spider Man said, holding an unconscious green-garbed alien by his collar. "This is a Galactor, huh?" he asked, as the Phoenix II landed nearby.
 
"Yeah," Falcon said, as both Psylocke and Ms Marvel were checking him for injuries. "They must have just now started to show up." he said as he pressed the button on his watch. "Falcon to ISO, come in ISO, over."
 
(/ This is Anderson, Falcon. Go a head. /) A voice came over the watch.
 
"The Avengers and I just had a run in with some ‘old friends’. From planet Spectra." Falcon said.
 
(/ GALACTOR? THERE? /) Anderson gasped.
 
"Yes Sir."
 
(/ I’m sending the team to you! /)
 
"Thank you, sir. I get the feeling we’re gonna need them."
 
It was then that Crimson and Speed rushed out of the Phoenix II, coughing madly as smoke came out of the ship.
 
"Thomas? Agatha? What happened?" Scarlet Witch asked as she came up to them.
 
"Ninjas.... got Will.... gone!" Crimson gasped as she fell into her mother’s arms.
 
"WHAT?!!" she gasped as Wolverine and Luke rushed to the ship to find Cap coughing up smoke as well.
 
"Cap! What happened?" Luke asked, catching the super soldier in his arms.
 
"It was those ninjas from the cemetery." Cap said, his breath returning as he breathed in a lung full of air. "Used smoke bombs. Damn it."
 
"He’s right." Falcon said, kneeling down to examine the ground next to the ship.
 
"What is it, sweetie?" Psylocke asked, leaning behind him.
 
In front of Falcon, the ground itself looked as if it had been disturbed, as if something had tunneled under it, or jumped into it suddenly.
 
"The ninjas of the Trinity Brethren. They used the same technique to try and capture me." Falcon said, feeling fatigued once again. His fight with the Galactor had amped up his adrenaline, enabling him to fight, but now it was wearing off.
 
"That means they’ve taken Wiccan to NERV." Ms Marvel said, appearing behind them.
 
A strong pulsing energy caught everyone’s attention. They didn’t have to look back to know who it was that was upset.
 
"GENDO IS GOING TO DIE!!!!" Wanda snarled.
 
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
(NERV HQ, Eva Cages)
 
"Are you sure he is the one?" Gendo asked as the technicians placed the unconscious William into the entry plug.
 
"Same hair color, same eye color, approximate age, height and build as provided in the information you gave us about the Third Child." the ninja leader said.
 
"He doesn’t look very Japanese." Fuyutsuki commented, also noting the strange outfit he had on.
 
"American influences often distort a persons original Asian features." the ninja said.
 
"I... suppose that’s true." the sub-commander said, letting the issue drop as he was sure this would end badly. Which is what he hoped would happen.
 
"And our payment?" the ninja leader asked.
 
Gendo huffed and pulled out a card from his jacket, handing it to the ninja.
 
"It’s a special debit card, good anywhere in the world and has the amount we agreed on." Gendo said.
 
"This payment method was not what was discussed." the ninja leader said.
 
"I had to work fast. Be thankful I paid you at all." Gendo said gruffly.
 
The ninja squinted his eyes, took the card, and vanished.
 
"Let’s just hope that they got this right." Fuyutsuki said.
 
"Dr Orkuso! Begin synchronization!" Gendo ordered.
 
(/ Yes, sir! /) the middle-aged scientist stated from the control room.
 
The unconscious young man didn’t notice as the entry plug was filled with LCL, a bright flash of a myriad of colors washing over him.
 
(/ Synchronization will be complete in... 30... 29... 28...27...26... /) Orkuso said, counting down, until...
 
(EXPLOSION!)
 
"What was that?" Gendo asked as the base suddenly shook like an earthquake.
 
His question was answered as the wall he was standing next to was blown open, several costumed figures filing out from the hole and moving towards the grim commander.
 
"WHERE IS HE?!!" an angry looking woman in a crimson costume shouted at Gendo.
 
"Who are you and.... wait. You seem familiar." he said.
 
"I CAME FOR MY SON! TELL ME WHERE HE IS OR I’LL...."
 
"Or you’ll.... what?" Gendo said in an almost mocking tone, trying not to be intimidated.
 
Instantly Wanda threw out her hands and blasted Gendo, turning his entire body from the neck down into solid stone.
 
"AH!" he gasped. "Now I remember you."
 
"Where Is My Son?" Scarlet Witch demanded.
 
(/ EVANGELION SYNCHRONIZATION COMPLETE! /) Orkuso shouted over the intercom.
 
However, the result was not as expected.
 
Roaring to life, the massive purple mechanoid roared to life, breaking free of it’s cage and punching through a reinforced steel wall, lumbering out into the Geofront.
 
(/ EVANGELION OUT OF CONTROL!!! ) Orkuso shouted over the intercom. ( SYSTEM IS NOT RESPONDING! /)
 
"We Put The Boy In There!" Fuyutsuki shouted, pointing to the departing purple robot.
 
Quick as they could, Falcon, Scarlet Witch, Psylocke, Ms Marvel, Speed, Crimson, Wolverine, Power Man and Spider Man leaped, swung and flew after the massive Evangelion.
 
Because of it’s tearing up of the Geofront and the other NERV buildings, the heroes were able to get in front of the huge mechanoid without alerting to it’s presence.
 
"So... how do we stop this thing?" Power Man asked. "Not used to taking on giant robots."
 
"Leave this to us." Falcon said as he grabbed Scarlet Witch’s hand.
 
"Are you sure about this, Shinji-kun?" Scarlet Witch whispered.
 
"He’s your son. I’m sure." Falcon said, causing Wanda to squeeze his hand tightly.
 
"And I’ll help!" Crimson said, grabbing Scarlet Witch’s other hand.
 
"Alright then. Let’s do this." Scarlet Witch said as her eyes glowed bright red. "HEX FORCE, COME TO ME! SAVE MY CHILD AND END THIS BEAST’S RAMPAGE!!!!"
 
Channeling her mystic mutant powers through her daughter and nephew, the Scarlet Witch was able to maximize it’s full potential to effect a robot the size of the Eva.
 
Shinji felt the energy flow through him, reenergizing his body that was in desperate need of a recharge.
 
The energy surge caught the attention of the horned, purple Evangelion and it turned towards the heroes. Falcon and Crimson stuck out their hands that were not holding onto the Scarlet Witch’s, as beams of energy practically exploded from their fingertips and struck the massive robot in the chest.
 
The Eva roared, as if in pain, only to glow brightly from the crimson energies striking it. Glowing almost pure white, the Eva stopped roaring as two objects exploded out the top of the mechanoid and flew towards the heroes.
 
One object flew into Scarlet Witch and Crimson knocking them down, the other object slamming into Falcon, knocking him down as well.
 
The other heroes just watched as the Eva had stopped moving and fell backwards, crashing into the ground like a huge tree that had been cut down at its base.
 
But their attention turned back to their friends when they heard Scarlet Witch cry out.
 
"M-mother?" the half-conscious Wiccan gasped, looking up at his mother.
 
"WILLIAM! MY SON!" the crimson sorceress cried out, hugging the young man in her arms.
 
"So.. that’s your son, huh?" Spider Man asked.
 
"Yes." Scarlet Witch said.
 
"Okay. Then... who’s that?" Ms Marvel asked, looking at the person who had landed on Falcon.
 
Everyone, including the newly arrived teenage heroes, just stared when they saw a shapely woman with short brown hair dressed in a white Elektra-like ninja outfit lying across Falcon’s body. Those who had seen Falcon without his helmet all gasped when they realized that the woman looked a lot like Shinji. As she stirred, she blinked her eyes open and looked up at the heroes standing over her.
 
"Wha... what happened? Where am I?" the woman asked the group. "Who are you?"
 
"We’re the Avengers, doll." Wolverine said. "Who are you?"
 
"I’m Doctor Yui Ikari, of NERV." the woman said, finally looking down at her body. "And what the hell am I wearing?"
 
"I think we’d better get back to base in order to sort this out." Ms Marvel said to the group.
 
Not willing to argue that point, the heroes quickly departed in silence.
 
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Authors Notes:
 
Sorry this took so long to update. Been busy with my other updates and stories. Hope no one minds that I added a lot of new things to this chapter. Specifically, the addition of Wanda’s children, the Galactor, and I’ve brought back Yui Ikari. And Yes, I’ve turned her into an Elektra clone, mostly in keeping with the whole ‘Science Ninja’ theme I had going here.
 
Hope everyone likes it and will enjoy the Omake I made as well.
 
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
OMAKE 1
 
(/ Synchronization will be complete in... 30... 29... 28...27...26... /) Orkuso said, counting down, until...
 
(EXPLOSION!)
 
"What was that?" Gendo asked as the base suddenly shook like an earthquake.
 
His question was answered as the wall he was standing next to was blown open, several costumed figures filing out from the hole and moving towards the grim commander.
 
"WHERE IS HE?!!" an angry looking woman in a crimson costume shouted at Gendo.
 
"Who are you and.... wait. You seem familiar." he said.
 
"I CAME FOR MY SON! TELL ME WHERE HE IS OR I’LL...."
 
"Or you’ll.... what?" Gendo said in an almost mocking tone, trying not to be intimidated.
 
Instantly Wanda threw out her hands and blasted Gendo, who glowed bright crimson for a few seconds and then stopped.
 
"Huh. Is that it? I didn’t feel a thing."
 
"And you never will again." Wanda said, pointing at his crotch.
 
Not understanding exactly what she was implying, Gendo stuck his hands in his pockets and gasped when he found that something was missing.
 
"Did you just... am I.... WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU DONE TO ME?!!!" he gasped, quickly ripping his pants open and finding himself.... lacking.
 
Yes. The Scarlet Witch had taken Gendo’s manhood from him.
 
"I’m as physically impaired as a Ken-Doll!" Gendo shrieked and ran off crying. "How am I going to explain this to Yui??!!!!"
 
Fuyutsuki just looked at the heroes before smiling and walking away.
Sign up to rate and review this story