Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

The Joys of High School (Frerard Love Story)

by xXFlockofDovesXx 4 reviews

Frank moves to a new school, and meets Gerard. (Written in Franks POV) Forgot to mention this is actually my first ever AND I MEAN EVER attmept at writing fanfiction okay so please don't be mean...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2012-07-02 - Updated: 2012-07-03 - 776 words

1Original
I stepped out of my Mom's beat-up old station wagon, and glanced up at my new school. It looked like a prison, I thought glumly. All grey walls and small windows and a high chain-link fence. Was that to keep people from getting in, I thought, or to keep the students from getting out? My Mom rolled down the car window and sighed.
'Honey, you'll be fine. Now go make friends, okay?'
'I'll try..' I sighed miserably, looking down at my old, worn converse, trying not to make eye contact with her. She rolled her eyes and blew me a kiss goodbye. As she drove off down the street in this strange new neighbourhood I pulled my black hoodie down over my eyes and tried not to cry. I hadn't been here five minutes and I already felt so alone.

As I walked through the school gates I realised there was no other kids about. Oh well, I'm probably late, I thought. I followed the signs down the bleak empty corridors to the principles office and knocked on the oak door where a plaque read 'Principle Newton'. An old bespectacled man opened it, and looked me up and down. I could tell he was taking in my hair, long and black on top but shaved at the sides and dyed red, my eyeliner and red eyeshadow, my black skinny jeans, and my lip ring. He sighed faintly and shook his head. I could tell by his eyes that he was judging me. I hate being judged.
'Well. Who do we have here..?' he said with an irksome tone to his raspy voice.
'Um..I'm Frank. Frank Iero...Sir?' I added tentatively, unsure what the old codger's reaction would be.
'Ah yes, your mother phoned in..hmm..' He stared at me again, giving me an uncertain look 'You were..how do they put it..kicked out? Of your last school?' I glanced down at my shoes and this was all he needed to determine the answer to that question. 'No matter, no matter..come along boy, I need to take you to your form class'

He led me down the corridor and left me outside a door without saying goodbye. Huh, what happened to manners these days? At first I was too nervous to knock, but I guess the teacher saw my silhouette through the glass pane in the center of the door as she came to open it for me. I anxiously stepped inside, clasping my hands together and fidgeting. I looked up at my new form tutor, and she led me to the front of the class. 'Class, this is Frank Iero. Make him feel welcome' she announced, and leant down to whisper 'Frank, i'm Miss Applegate, and the Principle Newton's told me all bout you' I gulped nervously, but she let out a grin and whispered 'No need to worry Frank.'

She turned to face the class again, and scanned the room for a free seat for me. There was only two spare seats in the class. One next to a girl, very pretty, but resembling a Barbie doll with her blonde hair and bright makeup. I couldnt stand her god-awful bubblegum pink outfit, and the way she was pouting and painting her nails at the desk. The other seat was next to a kid who looked..well..interesting. He had long, dark raven-like hair framing his ghostly pale face, and wore a dark outfit that looked like a cape. He was drawing something, and as he looked up, I noticed he had beautiful eyes and one of the cutest noses I had ever seen.

'Um..Miss..Can I..Can I sit at the back next to..um' I mumbled, unsure whether she would let me or not.
'Next to Gerard? What about Skylar, over there near the window? No?..Well..I guess you can sit at the back, if that's what you want' She looked over at Gerard, and he looked up and nodded. 'Have fun, Frank' she grinned, as I made my way to the back of the room.

I sat down at Gerard's desk and took in his appearance once more. 'I'm Gerard' he said, not taking an eye off of his drawing. He wrinkled his nose slightly as he stared at it, trying to deduce how to improve it I guess, although it was pretty fucking amazing already, I thought. He looked up at me. I took in his deep hazel eyes and perfect porcelain skin. He grinned and ran his fingers through his long dark hair.

By god, was this kid beautiful.
Sign up to rate and review this story