Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Hopscotch and Butterfingers

Torn

by lyssaleigh

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: NC-17 - Genres:  - Published: 2012-07-02 - Updated: 2012-07-02 - 1820 words

?Blocked
Disclaimer: I don't own most of the people in my story. I own Lyssa and the plot!
This chapter is for Isobel! Thanks for the review!

*
“Lys what happened?” Cassie asked. I just shrugged. But honesty I didn’t want to relive it. When we opened the door we saw that girl he was with walk out of the house.
“What did he do to you?!” Jon screamed putting two and two together so quickly. He knows me so well. Jon raced up the stairs before I had the chance to put a foot in the door.
“That’s not good.” I squeezed out of Pete’s clutches and raced up the stairs. A herd of feet followed. “Jon stop!” He was on top of Brendon laying on the bed punching him in the eye. Brendon was fighting back. Spencer and Ryan ran past me and pulled Jon off of him, while Patrick and Billy held Brendon back.
“You bastard! How dare you cheat on my cousin!” Jon screamed. This would be the second time they fought over me today. Brendon squirmed until broke grip from Patrick and Billy. He went after my cousin. Billy grabbed his arm and Brendon punched him in the face. He fell to the floor. Then Patrick went to grab his hand and Brendon punched him in the stomach. By now Jon broke free from his restraints. This had to stop before someone got seriously hurt.
“Guys stop!” I needed to be an adult in this situation. “Brendon, I think we need a break to decide if we are really meant for each other.” He looked at me. Those piercing brown eyes locking in with mine. I wasn't going to loose this stare down. He eventually agreed and nodded. I turned on my heel to head back down stairs away from the commotion. I found myself sitting on the front porch steps.
“Hey.” I heard a man’s voice sit beside me. “Now you’re thinking about that part in DC.” He teased me bringing the thought back to life.
“Andy! What are you doing back early?” I asked him as I opened the door.
“I thought about what you said and you were right. I haven’t been spending as much time as I would like with you. So how about those dinner plans.” He smiled.
“Sorry Andy, I told Pete he could come with me because I thought that you’d still be at your event.” He didn’t know what to say. “But I’ve gotta change, he should be here any minute.” I changed into a sexy deep purple halter top that showed off my legs. This dress was all for Andy but have been spending the day with Pete, it could be for him too. I was touching up my lip gloss when I heard the door open and close. My heart started to flutter when I heard Pete’s voice. I took a deep breath before walking out of the bathroom. Both boy’s mouths dropped and drool started to form. I just giggled. “Come on Pete, we don’t want to be late.” I linked my arms with his and made my way to the door. “Don’t wait up for me Andy dear.” I told him before the door shut behind me.
About 3 am Pete and I stumbled back up to our floor and made our way to his room. I fell right on his bed and motioned for him to join me. It didn’t take long till he did and his lips were locked to mine. I could feel his passion growing stronger and I moaned in his mouth. I started to get a little loud but he quieted me.
“Andy’s right next door.” It took me awhile to comprehend what he meant thanks to the alcohol that was making my head spin. Then it hit me like a ton of bricks!
“Andy’s next door! I can’t make out with you Pete! I’m sorry.” I gathered my belongings and left the room immediately. Poor Pete we were so close to having sex too.
Pete’s lips crushed into mine as he brought me back to reality. I could have him if I wanted to.
“Let’s go back to my place.” He said.
“Aw, thank you Pete but Billy offered me and I think I’ll stay with him tonight.” I told him.
“But Lys…”he kissed me again. I felt the kiss all the way to my toes. “I’ve remodeled. You’ve got to see the place.”
“Really? Yea I’ve gotta see this!” I raced to tell Billy where I was headed. He met me in the doorway and instantly pulled me into a hug. I pulled back to examine his face. "Your lip! Is it okay?"
"Yes, just sore. But i should be fine in a couple days." He smiled at me. That's Billy for you. Always looking on the bright side. I smiled back. Then I felt Pete's hands rubbing my shoulders and I remembered why I went to see Billy in the first place. "Hey is it ok if I go over Pete’s for a bit? He remodeled and I wanna see.” I explained.
“I’ll bring her over after that. No problem.” Pete said as he came up behind me.
“Sure, if that’s what you want.” I nodded and could tell he was disappointed a bit. Oh well I’d be spending the night with him.
We arrived at Pete’s apartment with in 20mins. I looked around the living room…everything seemed to be the same. Hey wait a sec!
“Pete what did you remodel?” he took my hand and led me to the bedroom. “Pete?” his lips were locked to mine as he pushed me gently down onto the bed. In no time both of our clothes were scattered across the room. “Pete, we can’t.”
“Why not? We’ve both wanted this since DC.” He breathed as he stood ready at my entrance. He definitely had a point. I nodded and slipped into me. Oh my! He was marvelous. We finished up and I found myself in Billy’s arms with the same impression. Billy was so much gentler than Pete. But I still loved Brendon the best.
I awoke to my phone ringing. I looked and saw it was a text from Amanda. She was asking me where I wanted to do brunch. The girls and I were supposed spend the day together get our hair and makeup done for the event tonight. I texted her back and told her it didn’t matter. Then I rolled over to face a pair of piercing brown eyes staring at me.
“Good morning sunshine.” Billy told me and kissed my forehead.
“Morning.” I told him and stretched out my arms.
“What’s on the agenda for today?”
“I’m suppose to meet the girls somewhere for brunch then it’s hair, make-up, the whole schbang for tonight.” I laughed and heard my phone go off. I read her text. “Can you take me to Oliver’s?” I asked him. He nodded. Then texted and told her I’d be there as soon as I showered.
“Let’s shower together!”
“I would if I didn’t have places to go and people to see.” I crawled out of bed and into the shower. I got out of the shower and Billy proposed a question to me.
“Are you still going with Brendon to the VMA’s?”
“That’s a good question, can you hand me my phone so I can call him?” he handed me the phone and soon heard a groggy hello. “Hey Brendon, are we still going to the VMA’s?” I got straight to the point.
“Well who else would you go with?” he asked.
“Billy.”
“Go with him.” he hung up the phone. Talk about acting mature, not! I turned to look at Billy.
“You.” It took him a second to realize what I meant and he smiled. I leaned in to give him a kiss. Who knew that he was an awesome kisser? I stopped him before anything went further because I needed to get dressed and meet up with the girls.
I met up with girls around half past eleven. Amanda, Cassie, Lexi, Alex, Laura (Joe’s girlfriend) and myself sat down and immersed in conversation.
“So what’s up with you and Brendon?” Lexi asked. She was the drama queen out all the guys girlfriends. She always wanted to know the inside scoop.
“Oh nothing, we are just taking a break at the moment.” That’s all I told her. That’s all she needed to hear. We finished up breakfast and went to the salon for hair and make-up. The girls dropped me off at Billy’s house to get changed for the event.
“Bye guys see you soon.” I closed the car door and trotted up the path to his place. The door was open so I went in. “Knock knock.” I called. Billy came out of bedroom already dressed. “You look nice.” I went over and kissed him on the lips.
“Hello to you too.” He kissed me back. Why am I leading him on like this? Or am I really meant for Billy and not Brendon? Oh geez oh Pete I’ll figure this out later. Right now I need to change into my dress! I stepped into my black and purple princess cut dress and silver high heels. I made sure my hair looked great. It was gorgeous-looking with long elegant curls. My make up was a simple brown and purple smokey-eye. Purple really brings out the brown in my eyes. I just had a little gloss on my lips.
“Oh Billy!” I called to him before I stepped out of the room to reveal myself.
“Yes?” he replied. I just opened the door and saw his mouth drop. I walked toward him.
“What do you think?” I twirled around for him.
“You-look-amazing.” He said. “I have the most good looking date there.” He kissed me once more before the limo pulled up.
In the limo were the rest of Billy’s band and their dates. I greeted them. There was Sisky and his girlfriend Laura, Mike Carden with his girlfriend Alexa, Andy Mortek aka The Butcher with his girlfriend Bliss and finally Michael Guy Chislett with his lovely lady Janelle.
“Hey how is everyone?” I greeted the group.
“Aw hey Lys, I didn’t know you were going with Bill. I thought you’d be with Brendon.” Sisky told me.
“Well I was supposed to be with him but unfortunately we are taking a break and Billy was kind enough asked me.” I smiled at him. We all emerged into conversation as the limo drove to the venue.
Sign up to rate and review this story