Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Hopscotch and Butterfingers

Billy, Pete and Brendon - Oh my!

by lyssaleigh 1 review

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2009-10-04 - Updated: 2009-10-05 - 1776 words

0Unrated
"Brendon I can explain!" I started to tell him but he wouldn't hear it. "Please."
"Lys I said no. I don't want to hear." But I kept begging. Then I felt the back of his hand meet my right cheek. "You deserve to be with Andy you cheating whore." He yelled at me. Tears streamed down my face from the pain he caused me - emotional and physical.
I felt someone catch me before my butt hit the pavement. I didn’t need to look to see who it was, I knew it was Billy. Amanda rushed to my aid as well. Then, I saw Pete stand in front of me trying to protect me from any harm. He was always so good to me; a little more than I deserved sometimes, including this time.
“You didn’t just hit my cousin?” I heard Jon yell at him.
“What if I did? She’s a slut anyway.” Why is he saying these things? The only guy I’ve ever slept with was Andy. I saw Jon lunge forward through my tears. Spencer grabbed his right arm and Cassie his left.
“Take it back! She has done nothing wrong!” Jon screamed. He was breaking away from Spencer and Cassie’s grip too easily. Now, Patrick and Ryan held Brendon back because he looked like he was going to pounce.
“You don’t need to see this. Let’s go.” Billy whispered in my ear. He and Amanda helped me off the ground. I thanked and hugged Amanda trying to ignore the yelling before Billy pulled me back into his viper.
“Where are we going?” I asked. A sly smirk appeared on his face.
“You’ll see.”I shrugged trying not to think of the recent events. How could he think like that? I thought we were doing so well. Then he pulls this crap. He didn’t even let me have a chance to explain! What a jerk! I was lost in thought the way in the car with Billy. It took me a second to figure out that he parked the car. I looked up to see where he had taken me.
“An amusement park?” I asked, bewildered. “Just like when we were younger right?” he nodded and helped me out of the vehicle. We walked the short distance to the main gate. Billy was nice enough to pay for my ticket telling me I deserved it. We were faced with challenge of what to ride first. “Still afraid of coasters?” I asked him.
“As ever.” My expression faded. “But I’ll go on as long as you hold my hand.”
“Deal!” we shook on it and made our way to the first coaster in site. It was a stand up one!
“You sure you want to start with this one?” he asked hesitantly. I shook my head yes and we stepped in line. As we got closer I noticed his expression become paler and paler.
“You ok Billy? We don’t have to do this.”
“As long as I’m with you I can do anything.” He replied. Aww that was sweet of him. I kissed him on the cheek before the train rolled into the station. We were strapped in and I held his hand.
“Ready?” he nodded and with that the car pulled on the tracks. What an amazing ride! We rode a few more coasters and normal rides for Billy’s sake before grabbing a bite to eat. While we were deciding a bunch of fan girls approached us. They immediately knew Billy but were skeptic of me.
“Hey aren’t you Brendon’s girlfriend?”
“Yes.” I replied.
“Are you cheating on him?!” another girl cried.
“No, no, no, no, of course not!” I put that thought right out of their minds. “Billy and I go way back. We’re just hanging out.”
“How far back?”
“We knew each other before we were born.” He started to explained. “Our mothers were friends and so we became friends. We basically grew up together.” The fans faces were priceless, but Billy wasn’t done. “I remember one time…”

It was a cold winter day in the middle of February. William just had his 5thbirthday and I just turned 3 in November, but despite the age difference we always had time to play. Our mothers were in the house working on the bathroom. My mom had bought a new shower curtain and wanted advice on what to go with it. Grown-ups! Billy and I were determined to build a snow man but there wasn’t enough snow.
“Hey Billy.” I threw a snowball at him. It hit him square in the nose!
“Hey!” he yelled and picked up and snowball. I turned and he hit me in the back but he threw it so hard that I fell face first in the snow.
“You’re going to get it!” I stood up and ran as fast I could with my snowsuit on to make him fall in the snow. We started rolling around the backyard until our moms called us in. They opened the garage and told us to change out of our clothes. I heard the bathtub water begin to run and after all the snow clothes was removed we were ushered into the warm water.
“What’s that?” I asked Billy pointing below his belly button.
“It’s where the pee comes out of.” He replied. I quickly looked down, why didn’t I have one?
“No! this is where the pee comes out of!” I corrected him. He just shook his head fiercely. I looked to my mom who is standing in the doorway. “Mom! Tell Billy this is where the pee comes from!” I yelled. But mom just shook her head and explained that we have different parts because was a boy. “I think I’d like to pee out of that though.” I concluded.


“Our mothers almost died laughing at us.” We laughed.
“But you were the one who wanted a penis.”
“Hey I was young and naïve” We continued to laugh and looked around to see that no one was around anymore. We shrugged and continued our day.
“You can stay at my house tonight if you like.” Billy told me as we pulled in front o f the house.
“I’ll let you know. Hopefully I can work everything out with Brendon.” He nodded and we walked in. I expected to see Brendon waiting for me to make up but he wasn’t. It was Pete, Spencer, Patrick, Alex (Pat’s girlfriend), Amanda, and Ryan.
“Hey guys!” I greeted them. They were all in the living room watching TV. Alex came over and gave me a hug. She was a sweetheart like that. “Watcha watching?”
“Monty Python.” Replied Amanda.
“I love this movie! I’ll bite your legs off!” I quoted the movie. Everyone just laughed. “Where’s Brendon? I wanted to apologize to him.”
“Should be in his room.” Ryan answered me. I turned on my heels and ran up the stairs only to run back down seconds later and out the door. I was heading back to that playground I ventured to the last time I was here. Damn Brendon!
“Lys!” I heard a few people call my name but I didn’t want to see them. I wiped the tears away from face as I swiftly walked down the sidewalk. All of a sudden I was spun around and fell into the arms of Pete. He was always there for me. Even when Andy wasn’t.

“Babe, I’m sorry but I’ve got to go.” Andy kissed my forehead before leaving the hotel room. I followed him.
“Andy I took off two weeks to come on tour with you and you’ve barely spent any time with me! Before you know it I’ll be back home.” I told him. I was upset. He promised me he’d take me to see the sites of the city.
“Tomorrow, I would bring you to this drum banquet if I could but I don’t have an extra ticket. I love you.” I didn’t reply and moved away when he went to kiss me again. He sighed and stepped into the limo. I didn’t know what to do so I thought I’d go see Pete. He’s normally good at figuring out things that I can do…he’s been doing it the whole time I was here. I rode the elevator to the fourteenth floor and knocked on room 1402. Pete opened the door shirtless and in shorts with one hand on the phone. He put whoever he was talking to on hold as he muted himself on the cell.
“What’s up?” he asked.
“Andy ditched me again.” I told him as I plopped myself on his bed.
“Bastard, where was he supposed to take you now?”
“To see the sites of DC, I’ve never been in the Lincoln memorial or anything.” I explained to Pete.
“Hold that thought.” He took himself off mute. “Hey…today is not going to be a good day to hang out after all, I’m sorry.” He spoke into the phone. I could hear a muffled women’s voice on the other online. Was he breaking a date for me? “Call you later.” He hung up the phone.
“You shouldn’t have broken your date for me.”
“Friends come first.” He told me. “Just let me find a shirt, shoes and we’ll be on our way.” He found everything he needed in less than 10 minutes. The next thing I knew, I was looking up at the Washington monument. It was a gorgeous site. I snapped a picture.
“Pete! Go stand over there.” I pointed to a spot in front of the monument and took the picture.
“Your turn!” he called and raced over to steal my camera. This continued for awhile; we even found a few tourists to take a picture of us together! I wish this was Andy and I but Pete is doing a marvelous job making up for Andy’s lack of interest. We ended up seeing all of the monuments, the Vietnam memorial and a couple of the Museums. It was a great day!


“Thinking about DC?” he whispered in my ear. I slapped his shoulder and whispered back.
“Not that part.” He smirked.
“Come on we need to get you and Brendon to sort this out.” He held me as we walked the short distance back to the house. I saw Jon and Cassie climb out of his Hummer.
Sign up to rate and review this story