Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Hopscotch and Butterfingers

Red Carpet Saavy?

by lyssaleigh 0 reviews

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2009-10-04 - Updated: 2009-10-05 - 1362 words

0Unrated
As soon as I got offline, my cell rang. It was Amanda Jean.
"Hey Lys I just called to tell you that I found my dress for the VMA's" Oh yea…she was going with Ryan. Them two really hit it off and I'm so glad!
"That's great. What does it look like?"
"It's a strapless floor length gown with a slit up the side and it's a deep red!" she explained.
"Sounds so cute!" I told her. "You're going to wow Ryan." She laughed. "He wouldn't know what hit him."
"True. What's your dress look like again?" she asked and I replied. "Aww you'll look adorable."
"Yea, it's definitely red carpet savvy."
"Red carpet?" asked Amanda.
"Yea, hun. Didn't you know?"
"Well I knew but it didn't hit me until now that I was going to be walking on it!" she was so cute when she acted like a blonde. I laughed. "Don't laugh at me!"
"I'm sorry sweetie. It's just too cute not to laugh. But hey I've gotta long day ahead of me but I will see you in…" I glanced at my clock which read 12:04. "2 days!"
"Okies bye, love you!"
"Love you too!"
2 days later…
"Brendon!" I called from the front steps as he came racing out to greet me. He almost tackled me to the ground with his passionate kiss.
"I've missed you so much." He whispered in my ear as he spun me around. With that all my bags fell onto the cement with a thud. Thankfully nothing was breakable.
"I've missed you too."
"Ok lots of love moving on." Jon said and motioned us to pick up my bags. We did and headed inside. There I fell upon a face whom I've haven't seen in years. William Beckett!
"Billy!" I cried out. He gave me the biggest hug. Bigger than Brendon's. Oh yea, this boy still liked me!
"Lyssa." He kissed my cheek. "How have you been? Sorry to hear about Andy." He gave me another hug.
"It's alright. Deep down I knew it wouldn't last forever."
"Wait you two know each other?"
"Know each other Brendon?" Billy replied. "She was practically my best friend growing up. But then she moved after her parents died and we lost touch for awhile but recently found each other within the past two years." He beamed as he told the story. Oh Billy you're too sweet.
"Do you remember that time at recess during kindergarten?" I asked him. And he just nodded.

"You're not supposed to play with girls!" a seven-year-old brown haired boy told my best friend in the whole wide world, Billy.
"Andy shut up!" replied Billy. His curly dark brown hair bouncing all around his face, and his nose was scrunched. He did this whenever he was angry.
"You know girls have cooties right?" pestered Andy.
"No! They really don't" Billy grabbed my hand.
"EWW! Billy has a girlfriend." Andy ran away screaming at the top of his lungs. Billy then just kissed me on the lips.
"That's what my mom does to my dad right before she leaves." He told me, and then left to chase after Andy. I just stood there. I was five and had a boyfriend! I can't wait to tell my friend Amanda!


"I remember that day. I called you weird." Amanda commented to the story. We all just laughed.
"You two dated?" asked my beau.
"For like a week or so." I turned to Billy to make sure that was correct and he nodded. I smiled. It was so nice to see him again.
"I'm lost." He stated again.
"Lys and Bill were friends when they were younger, they 'dated' once but it was when they were five and you never really count those. Then her parents died and she moved to live with Jon. They lost touch until a few years ago when they were reunited at one of Andy's concerts." Amanda explained for me. Brendon gave me a dumbfound look
“Brendon I'm hungry." I told him.
"So?" I could tell he was annoyed. Well more so jealous of Billy. I don't know why. Billy is just a close friend. I never really felt anything more than that toward him. Yes he was cute and I could see why the girls would fall over him. I moved into the living to discover more people I knew. It was Pete and Patrick of Andy's band.
"Hey guys." I gave them each a hug.
"I'm sorry about Andy, Lys. He should have never treated you the way he did." Sweetheart Patrick told me.
"I wanted to castrate him."I giggled. Oh Pete. I know you mean well. I plopped my butt by Patrick on the couch and asked what the agenda was for the night. Nobody had any set plans. Let's see there were Amanda, Ryan, Brendon, Cassie, Jon, Spencer, Patrick, Pete and Billy.
"Let's go miniature golfing!" I concluded. No one disagreed because they were so bored out of their minds watching TV. "First can we eat?"
"Yea, I know a place where there is a mini golf course and a restaurant." Jon told me as he grabbed his keys. We definitely would need more than one car.
"Hey Lys you want to drive with me?" Billy asked me. "I got a new car."
"What kind?"
"You didn't see it when you pulled in?" he sounded disappointed then I remembered a red viper.
"You mean the viper?" he nodded. "OMG! I'm so with you!" I practically ran out and molested the car. Cassie, Amanda, Ryan and Pete rode with Jon in his hummer.
"We can take my hybrid." Patrick offered. A sad Brendon and Spencer piled into his car.
"I love this car!" I squealed as Billy revved the engine. We pulled out of the driveway and sped down the street. "This is the best."
"I knew you would like it. I just had to bring it and rub it in your face." He teased me.
"Gee thanks." We both laughed. He was like a brother to me.
"Excited to be going to the VMA's?" he asked.
"Of course. Who wouldn't? Aren't you?"
"I could be more excited."
"Aww why?" I was concerned. I hope it was nothing serious. Like family related.
"I don't have a date and the gorgeous girl who I was going to ask already has a date." He glanced my way. Bet he meant me.
"Who? Bridget?" I laughed. He was in love with Bridget, from the playboy mansion. She had to be my favorite too.
"Ha ha but no." he said. "Actually just forget about it." Yep it's me. Or he wouldn't be acting like this.
"Billy, is it me?" I asked. I saw him nod out of the corner of my eye. We stopped at a red light. Billy leaned over and kissed me. Wow this boy can kiss. Better than when we were five.
"Have you been practicing on Mike?" I playfully asked him.
"Something like that." He laughed and sped off to the golf course. I thought about what Brendon would do if he found out that Billy kissed me. It wasn't my fault I had no idea that he was going to lay one on me. And when I say lay, I really mean lay. It was by far one of the best kisses. I don't know if it's just because it was so unexpected or that we haven't kissed in about 15 years. We stopped at the next red and I saw Brendon, Patrick and Spence. I just waved to them but Brendon ignored me. What's up with him? He didn't see me and Billy kissing did he? Shit! He must have.
"Billy, Brendon is not waving back. I think he saw us kissing."
"And your point?"
"He's my boyfriend, I care about him."
"Shit Lys you didn't say you were dating. I just thought you two were friends going with each other. Dammit." Angry Billy is not something you want to experience.
"I'm sorry I thought he told you." By now we pulled into the parking lot. I jumped out of Billy's nice red viper and chased after Brendon.
Sign up to rate and review this story