Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Hopscotch and Butterfingers

Andy or Brendon?

by lyssaleigh 0 reviews

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2009-10-04 - Updated: 2009-10-05 - 741 words

0Unrated
"A-Brendon." Andy's face dropped. I felt bad even though he deserved it.
"It was nice seeing you Andy. Goodbye." Brendon opened the door. Flashes were seen.
"Wait!" I called. "Andy you're depressed and I hate seeing you depressed but it has to be this way. You were obviously bored in our relationship and that's not healthy for either of us. So, let's just move on with our lives please."
"Anything for you Lys." He smiled. That's the Andy I fell in love with. He'll always hold a special place in my heart. With that he turned and walked out of my life for good. As soon as the door shut Cassie came to give me a hug and Amanda too.
"I feel relieved." I sighed into their arms. Just then the room phone rang. Cassie answered it.
"Who's ready for pizza?" she tossed me her cell phone and went to the lobby to retrieve the pizza.
"Hey Jon!" I called into the phone. "I'm alright…you don't need to come up here…yes I'll be fine…I have Cassie, Amanda, Ryan and of course Brendon…I'll be fine." It was hard convincing him not to come up here because I really needed him. Jon has been there through it all. And I just needed a brotherly hug, also a nice shoulder to cry on. He's the best. "See you then" I hung up the phone and wiped the tears from my eyes as soon Cassie walked in the door. "Jon's coming up."
"I'll go pick him up at the airport then." Ryan offered.
"That's exciting!" stated Cassie and nearly almost dropped the pizza.
"Alyssa, can we talk please?" Brendon pulled me into the pod. We sat on the couch. Thankfully the media was gone. Or so we thought.
"Do you really like me?" he asked.
"Yes of course I do!" Didn't I pick you, dummy?
"I saw the way you looked at Andy when he left…"
"Brendon, Andy will always be my first love. Nothing can change that. I'm sorry. He'll hold a special place in my heart. I like you now Brendon." I reached over and intertwined our hands. "Brendon it's you who I want to be with." I kissed him on the lips and a flash went off. Damn.
"Thanks for your help!" they crept around the corner.
"Hey! We didn't say you could do that!"
"No, but we did." And these two girls from my pod appeared from behind the corner as well.
"We got 100 bucks each." The one named Lara sated.
"Not a bad price." The other Michelle concluded. I was dumbfounded. This is why I never wanted anyone to know some things in my life.
"Don't worry. I'll take care of it when I get back home." He smiled and pulled me into a kiss. We joined our friends. Ate the pizza, then Ryan went to the local airport to pick up Jon. I just felt so safe in my cousin's arms. I'm so very lucky to have such a strong bond with him.

The months passed with studying, talking on the phone, and shopping. It was soon to attend the VMA's. Cassie and I found the perfect dresses. Mine was an off the shoulder princess cut that bells out around the knee and it's black and purple. Cassie's on the other hand was a long elegant gold dress that had an open back. Our men's faces were going to drop when they see us. I noticed my im was blinking

Singin4luvin: Hey babe 3 more days
GoldPassion2: hey hunnie, I know! I can't wait to see you.
Singin4luvin: I can't wait to see you…in that dress.
GoldPassion2: Or don't mean out of it?
GoldPassion2: lol
Singin4luvin: Ah babe, don't mess with me like when you're so far away.
GoldPassion2: Oh I'll mess with as I please Mr. Macho-man. Lol!
Singin4luvin: Jon told you the story?
GoldPassion2: he sure did!
GoldPassion2: I've heard of sleep walking and talking but never singing! This is a first!
Singin4luvin: yea yea
GoldPassion2: aw come on hun, it's cute!
Singin4luvin: you really think so?
GoldPassion2: actually…
GoldPassion2: I find rather sexy that you are so vulnerable in your sleep.
Singin4luvin: Do you?
GoldPassion2: mmhmm
Singin4luvin: well then…
GoldPassion2: I'll see you 3 days! I've gotta get up early for my stats class tomorrow. Sweet dreams
Singin4luvin: sweet dreams to you
GoldPassion2: night
Sign up to rate and review this story