Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Hopscotch and Butterfingers

You Brought the Paperazzi To My Room?

by lyssaleigh 0 reviews

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2009-10-04 - Updated: 2009-10-05 - 1028 words

0Unrated
It was nearing the end of the week and the press got a wind of me and what Andy did and is doing to me. That dick! I can't believe he brought the tabloids in on this. I wonder if Brendon is affected by any of this. No sooner did I think that did my cell phone vibrate. It was Ryan.
"Hey Lys, I'm at your campus. What is your dorm?"
"It's Gerard 208."
"Thank you I'll see you soon."
"Yep I'll be down to let you up." I hung up the phone and ran down the two flights of stairs. Five minutes later I saw two figures walking toward me. It couldn't have been Amanda because we are meeting her at the movies around 7. Could it be? Is it Brendon?
"Brendon?" I called out he just nodded. He was walking so much better. I ran down and almost tackled him to the ground with a hug. "Why didn't you tell me you were coming up?"
"I wanted to surprise you, love." It was a wonderful surprise. But I looked like shit. We walked and talked all the way up to my room. Cassie still wasn't back from her afternoon classes. Oh wait I think she was meeting with her advisor.
"Well make yourself at home." Brendon laid on my bed.
"So this is where you dream about me at night." I ran over and slapped his shoulder. Before he could kiss me, Cassie walked in.
"Hey Ryan!" she causally stated. Then she noticed the mass of human flesh in my bed, "Brendon! What are you doing here?"
"I came to surprise Lys. Jon would have come but him and Spencer had to a radio interview."
"Actually they rock-paper-scissor it to see who come, and Brendon won." Explained Ryan and I just laughed. I glanced at the clock. It was nearly 5.
"I should get ready for tonight." Cassie agreed with me and we kicked the boys into the pod to watch some TV. We were ready to leave by 6:30. And we did. We met Amanda outside the theater and did the introductions. Ryan and she seem to hit it off really well. We all went to see that new romantic comedy, Sydney White, which is a modern day Snow White. I fell in love with the movie. It was so adorable.
"Where to?" I asked. Just then a bunch of flashes went off! Fuck, I thought they were done.
"Brendon, do you realize that you stole Andy's first true love…Alyssa how can you leave Andy?" The press screamed questions at us. We just quickly walked to our cars, with Ryan going with Amanda back to the dorms. I just called her to tell her that we could just order pizza and have it delivered. She agreed. Being in the public eye is hard. I hope I looked cute. Make Andy feel worse than before…
"I'm sorry guys." I apologized as soon as we were in the comfort of our room. "I didn't mean for the press to get out of hand and ruin your date." Amanda and Ryan glanced at each other.
"Don't worry about it Lys because they will be plenty more dates because we are dating." Wow that was cheesy but cute!
"Aww that's so great!" I started to hum "Matchmaker" from that one musical. Darn! I can't recall the name. Any way it starts off with "Matchmaker, matchmaker make me a match…"
"Stop humming that stupid song." Cassie told me. She was on the phone with Jon. Telling, no I should say warning him about the press.
"You guys make such a cute couple." They shrugged and smiled at each other. Then I felt strong arms wrap around my waist.
"You know we make a cute couple as well."
"Do we?" we were just about to kiss when I heard a knock on the door. I thought it was one of the girls trying to get an autograph or picture with Brendon or Ryan. But I was not expecting to see what my eye sight fallen on Andy.
"Alyssa I want you back." I saw flashes of lights go off behind him. Great he brought the press into my dorm! Now they will never leave me alone. Great thinking Andy.
"Andy I don't want you back."
"Why not Lys? We have great chemistry." He proceeded to say. I quickly pulled him into my room closing the door to the paparazzi.
"Andy we HAD great chemistry. You cheated, you screwed up and now I can never trust you again. Do you understand how much it hurts?" I started to cry. Way to go Lys. Way to be tough!
"Alyssa being without you hurts so much." He confessed. "Why won't you take me back?"
"She said no." Ah my knight in shining armor to the rescue!
"Stay out of this. It doesn't concern you."
"She's my girlfriend, of course it concerns me."
"She's only dating you because she is on the rebound from me. She loves me and only me. "Those two bickered back and forth. I looked around the room. Cassie was still on the phone with Jon, but stopped talking. He is probably packing his bags and coming up here soon. Amanda and Ryan are on the futon with just awestruck faces. And then there's Brendon, my hero, standing up to Andy. I began to wonder what I ever saw in him. His eyes became sunken in his face a little more as well as his chin. Actually he looks like he has been starving himself. But I know that’s not the case, being a vegan there are only certain foods he can eat. He used to laugh with a sparkle in his eyes. When he played it was like he was the only one in the world. But when we were together, even in a mall or movie theater, it was just us.
"Alyssa" I heard a bunch of people call my name and pulled me back to reality.
”What?"
"Who do you choose, Andy or me?" Brendon asked. Why did I have to think about this? This was such an easy choice.
Sign up to rate and review this story