Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Hopscotch and Butterfingers

I Want You Back

by lyssaleigh 0 reviews

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2009-10-04 - Updated: 2009-10-05 - 619 words

0Unrated
We arrived safe and sound in Chicago about 8 that night. Thank gosh I have a 10:30 class tomorrow. I might just skip breakfast. I read on the plane so all I needed to do was a couple of French exercises.
"Hey Lys! Hey Cassie! Welcome back!" girls in our pod called to us.
"What did you do?" Our friend Rosie asked us. She made her self at home in our room.
"Well I have a new boyfriend."
"That's cute. What happened to Andy?"
"He cheated on me."
"I'm sorry." she hugged me.
"Thanks I'm jet leg so if you don't mind I'm heading to bed." Cassie told me.
"Yea sorry to cut this short I'll talk to you tomorrow?"
"That's fine. See you in the morning." she smiled and Cassie locked the door behind her.
"Today was a great weekend." she commented as she slipped into the covers.
"That it was. Brendon is an amazing guy." Just then my phone went off. I didn't know need to look at it because I knew the ringtone. It was Andy. "Cassie that's Andy. Should I pick it up?"
"It's up to you." She yawned and rolled over in bed. I slowly reached for my phone on the desk.
"Hello?" I shakily asked.
"Alyssa. It's so good to hear your voice." It was him. Don't let him get to you.
"Ok." good girl
"I miss you." Think of Brendon.
"I miss you too." No! I shouldn't have said that!
"And I'm really sorry about the whole cheating on you thing." he told me. "You’re such a great girl and I'm an idiot to have done that. Please go back with me."
"No." I swiftly stated.
"What? Why not? Please!" begged Andy.
"I have a boyfriend."
"Lys, are you serious?" he was surprised by that. "You can't honestly love him and love me too."
"Who said I still loved you?"
"I did."
"Well I don't." I told him. "This isn't the first time you broke my heart but it will be the last time."
"Alyssa, please." he continued to beg. "I've changed."
"In a whole 3 days? Yea right!" I yelled at him. "I've got a great guy now who would never consider cheating on me."
"Who?"
"Brendon Urie." he laughed into the phone.
"That puss?" he asked.
"He's not a puss. You hardly know him!"
"I know him well enough to say that he stole my girl from me."
"He didn't steal me from you! I want to be with him. And not you. So please, Andy, can you just stay out of my life and his. Or you will get your ass kicked."
"Aww is Brendon Wendon going to kick it for me?"
"No probably Jon." That shut him up.
"Whatever Lys." and he just hung up the phone. I looked at the clock, Brendon still should be up. But then logged online to find him there. That way I won't wake Cassie.
GoldPassion2: Hey hun!
Singin4luvin: Hi love!
GoldPassion2: how's the leg?
Singin4luvin: good how was the flight?
GoldPassion2: nice, guess who just called me.
Singin4luvin: your mom?
GoldPassion2: lol
GoldPassion2: nope
Singin4luvin: then who?
GoldPassion2: Andy
Singin4luvin: Andy as in Andy-who-broke-your-heart-in-a-million-pieces? That Andy?
GoldPassion2: yes that Andy
Singin4luvin: oh
Singin4luvin: what he want?
GoldPassion2: to go back out with me.
Singin4luvin: what you tell him?
GoldPassion2: No. That I was dating you. Then he called you a puss
Singin4luvin: I never liked that guy!
GoldPassion2: I know but I just wanted to inform you that he called and if you could tell Jon. Please.
Singin4luvin: sure
GoldPassion2: thank you. I'm heading to bed. Sweet dreams
Singin4luvin: sweet dreams love
Sign up to rate and review this story