Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Hopscotch and Butterfingers

Terminal

by lyssaleigh 0 reviews

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2009-10-04 - Updated: 2009-10-05 - 1009 words

0Unrated
I awoke back in Brendon's bedroom, assuming Jon carried me up here. I just rolled over and sniffed his pillow. He smelled so nice. Then sadness swept over me. This is the day that I would be returning home. How can I just leave Brendon after spending a wonderful weekend with him. I stared at the ceiling. I was thinking about all the good things about this weekend. Then I heard a slight knock on the door. And Cassie came in dressed and ready to leave.
"Hey you packed?" she asked as she sat on the end of the bed.
"I never unpacked." I told her. We laughed and I sat up.
"I had fun this weekend thanks for taking me."
"Cass you are my best friend and dating my cousin! How could I not take you!" she hugged me.
"Whoa am I disturbing something?" Jon waltz in.
"Jonathan Jacob!" Cassie squealed and went to hug him, and well kiss him. "I'll let you get ready Lys." she walked out of the room holding hands with Jon. I sat there for a few more minutes. I'm not a morning person. Never was and never will be. I slowly made my way to my suitcase and got dressed. 15 minutes later I sulked down the stairs. I saw Brendon on the couch eating eggs and toast. Aww they made him breakfast in bed!
"Morning, love" he called to me and made room on the couch so I could sit next to him.
"Good morning." I kissed him on the lips. But he held it there longer. Mhmm, going to miss this later. I didn't want to go but I had class.
"Lys you packed?" Spencer asked me. I nodded my head. He ventured upstairs and brought down my bags.
"Aww Spence you shouldn't have but thank you." he just and retreated back up the stairs. This he came down with Cassie's bags. "Are we leaving so soon?"
"Lys it's almost 1130." Jon called from the kitchen. What?! Why didn't anyone wake me earlier? Stupid people!!!
"Lys I'm coming to the airport with you." Brendon brought me back to reality. He can't! He can hardly walk on his foot!
"Don't you think you need to rest your foot?"
"I'll only be walking here, from the car and back." was his reply.
"He's right Lys. And we can carry him from here to there." Ryan replied, joining in the conversation. "Oh Lys do you mind if I come out and spend this weekend with you?"
"Only if you bring Brendon." I smiled.
"We'll see. It's just that Amanda wants to meet me."
"Oh my! Really?" he just nodded. "That's great news! Of course you can come if it's k with Cassie."
"It's ok with me. He already talked to me about it. We figured you wouldn't have a problem with it." I laughed. They were so right about me.
"Ok Let's go."
"Go? So soon?"
"We are stopping for lunch." Spence informed me.
We stopped at pizza hut because Brendon was craving a cheese personal pan with bread sticks. Now that you mention it I could go for a personal pan myself, but with pepperoni on top! We all piled out of the vehicles…did you think we all fit into one?
"Hi may I help-you're Panic! At The Disco!!!!" the greeter told us.
"Yes we would like a table for…"Jon turned around to count. There were 7 of us.
"Seven."
"Right this way." the lady led us to a non smoking section near the back of the restaurant.
"I don't really want to go back." I told Brendon as he sat down at the end of the booth. Everyone else filed in.
"I don't want you to go."
"I'll see you soon. And we can talk online." I told him. He put his arm around me. It was great to hang out with the whole gang before we go back to class. Speaking of class I should read my assignment on the plane ride. I neglected to do that and my math. Well she doesn't grade math so I don't see why I should spend the time doing all the problems, a select few is fine.
"What are you thinking about babe?" he then added. "Me?"
"Yea, but no actually the school work I must do when I return."
"Oh that, yea that's kinda bummy." said Brendon. "well you can always think of me." he gave me one of his dashing smiles that were to die for. Soon after we order, our food came. It was laughs and giggles all through the meal. but then it was time to leave.
We arrived at the airport just in time. I didn't want to go, and neither did Cassie.
"Hey Cass, why don't we transfer down here or something?"
"Yea we could do that but by the time that we'll transfer is the time that they'll be touring so it's just easier to stay at home." I picked a smart best friend; she already thought everything out.
"Bye Spencer! It was nice seeing you again." I hugged him and Lexi goodbye.
"So I guess I'll see you this weekend." I turned to Ryan. He just nodded his head then hugged me as well. Next was Jon. He pulled me into the biggest older brother type hug. "Love you Jon."
"Love you Lys." and last but not least, my Brendon. He just pulled me into a breathtaking kiss.
"Wow."
"I'll miss you."
"I'll miss you too." I kissed him again. "Hope your leg gets better."
"I'm sure it will be ok." We kissed goodbye one last time and Cassie and I headed to the gate.
"You never did tell Jon, did you?" she asked me. It took me a minute to realize what she was talking about.
"Shit no." I turned around and raced back to Jon. "Andy cheated on me." then I left. I heard a 'what' loudly in the background. "There I told him." Cassie rolled her eyes and pushed me into the terminal.
Sign up to rate and review this story