Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Hopscotch and Butterfingers

Someone Call 911

by lyssaleigh 0 reviews

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2009-10-04 - Updated: 2009-10-05 - 942 words

0Unrated
"Yes, I was dating him. But he broke up with me." there I said it.
"I thought he was dating Tasha?" another fan girl asked.
"Yes, he is now."
"Wait, when did he break up with you?"
"Well this past week." I felt like I was on an interview.
"But he's been dating Tasha since April."
"April?!"
"I think you are a fake."
"She is not a fake. Andy cheated on her with Tasha." Brendon rescued me. I felt tears start pouring down my cheeks like a waterfall. He's been cheating on me since April. I can't believe it. I felt tears starting to swell in my face. No I can't cry here. Not in front of the fans.
"Are you crying?" I shook my head no and wiped away the tears.
"So it is true."
"What?" Brendon asked her."That she was cheated on by Andy Hurly. What a jackass."
"He's not always. He can be really sweet and nice…"
"He cheated on you!" another girl screamed.
"I think we should go." Brendon said. I nodded. We said our goodbyes and headed for the car. I just started to bawl. "Lyssa." Held me.
"I didn't think anyone would recognize me."
"Shh it's ok. Not your fault." he just held me as I cried. "Would you like some ice cream?" Ice cream? Mmm chocolate. Of course I would love some!
"Ok."
"Ok. We'll stop on the way home." We buckled up and sped out of the parking space. He held my hand the way to the ice cream parlor. I was surprised it was still opened. But then glanced at the clock and noticed it was 1030. And I was in Vegas.
"What would you like?"
"Waffle cone with chocolate ice-cream, please."
"Wait here, I'll be right back." he turned off the beamer and went to order our ice cream. Five minutes later I was in heaven. Brendon handed me a homemade waffle cone with 2 scopes of rich chocolate.
"Thank you so much!" I leaned over and kissed him.
"Yum." he licked his lips. And I just laughed. It took us another ten to get home. Well the sight that I fell upon was very amusing. Jon playing DDR. I laughed so hard I almost dropped my delicious ice cream.
"I'm not that bad." he gave me a hug. "how was the show?"
"Words cannot describe." I finally told him. "That was Rhythm and Police! I'll challenge someone to that song as soon as I get out of my dress and finish my cone."
"You're on!" Brendon said and he chased me up the stairs. Once there he helped me unzip my dress. I changed into some shorts and a tank. Wanted to be cool while playing DDR. But Brendon just put on some boxers. I stood back to admire him. He had such a chiseled stomach. A little bit of chest hair that ran down to meet something else…well I'd find out about that something later in the relationship.
"Like?" Cassie caught me staring into his bedroom. I turned my attention to her and then proceeded down stairs. "Aww your ears are red!" when she said that I blushed even more. And I know he heard her. I joined Lexi on the couch while I watched Spencer and Ryan duel it out. Just then a thud was heard.
"Some one call 911."
"Brendon!" I raced to the stairs! "Are you alright?" He looked at me and then his eyes rolled to the back of his head.
"He can't die." Cassie squealed over my shoulder. I shoved her the rest of my ice cream and started CPR.
"Airway," I lifted his neck so I could see if anything was obstructing his breathing.
Breathing." he was breathing so that meant… I heard the sirens pull up before I could do anything else. That was fast, must have been in the area.
"Excuse me." and the paramedic half shouted at me. "He's breathing." No sooner did the ambulance pull up but the paparazzi as well. Damn those people. We quickly shut the door on them and locked it.
"What happened?" the second paramedic asked.
"We were all in the living room playing DDR, when we heard a cry and a thud. The next thing we knew Brendon was lying on his back on the stairs. Do you think he could have hurt his ankle or his leg?" Just then Brendon opened his eyes. The medic checked his legs.
"His right one seems like he twisted it. Just rest for the day or two, keep it iced then heated and elevated. He should be good as new. If he gets worse then just bring him to the ER"
"Oh thank you!" they gathered their equipment and left. Ryan and Jon carried him to the couch.
"I guess she can't play you at DDR, huh?" Lexi commented. We kinda just stared at her.
"So Jon," I turned my attention off of her. "What time is our plane leaving tomorrow?"
"At 3:40." That's good I get to spend the morning with Brendon.
"Hey guys enough DDRing, lets put in a movie." Cassie suggested.
"Which one?"
"Blood Diamond is really good."
"You and that movie!" commented my roommate.
"What about Phantom of the Opera?" this came from Lexi. Spencer just rolled his eyes.
"Fast and the Furious." Jon put out there but was quickly declined.
"Let's watch something funny."
"A romantic comedy?"
"Music and Lyrics!" I shouted. Everyone on just looked at me weird but agreed. Brendon scooted over a bit to make room for me to lie next to him. I ended up falling asleep halfway through the movie.
Sign up to rate and review this story