Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Hopscotch and Butterfingers

Aren't You?

by lyssaleigh 0 reviews

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2009-10-04 - Updated: 2009-10-05 - 845 words

0Unrated
"Lyssa please stop!" the voice followed. "I can explain."
"Brendon, please do not talk to me right now. I have nothing to say to you. We're not even dating so I don't know why I hurt this much."
"Well I was going to ask you out, but I figured you needed time seeing that you just broke up with Andy."
"Well I guess not anymore, huh?"
"Of course I am. That's my old friend from elementary school and she just invited herself over. I met her today when I was buying you this." he took out a long sliver box from his back pocket.
"What's this?"
"Open it." I did what I was told and my eyes fell upon the most gorgeous diamond bracelet.
"Is it real?"
"Yes. And I hope you would wear it to the Video Music Awards with me?" Yes! I still get to attend.
"Just this?" I smirked and threw my arms around his neck. "Thank you so much!"
"Let's go, we still have a big night tonight. But are you ready to make your first public appearance as my girlfriend?"
"Yes, Brendon I am." he took my hand gently and we walked back to the house.
"Everything alright with you two?" Jon asked me and pulled me into a hug.
"Yes, we're dating."
"That's wonderful news!" he pulled me into an even tighter hug. Gotta love Jon!" but then I excused myself to get ready. After my little run I decided to take another shower. If I was meeting the paparazzi I wanted to give them a show. Now dating one of America's heartthrobs I needed to look good. I slipped on a thong and tan panty hose. Then proceeded to put on my strapless bra. After that I worked on my hair and make up. I was ready to slip on my dress about an hour later. I did just that and met up with Brendon in the hallway.
"You look absolutely stunning." I blushed.
"Thank you. You look so handsome." I gave him a hug. "Thank you so much for taking me to see this again."
"Your welcome." He took my arm and we headed toward the door.
"Not so fast you two!" Jon grabbed my purse and took out my camera. I rolled my eyes. I felt like I was going to prom not out on a date. "One, two, three, SMILE!" Jon snapped a few shots before letting us leave. I snatched my camera out of his hand and put it back into my purse. Brendon walked me out to his Beemer and opened the door. I thanked him and unlocked his door.
"You are amazing, thank you." he leaned over to kiss me. We pulled away and rode off into the sunset.
"Brendon that was amazing!" I told him as we walked out of the show. "No other words can describe it."
"I'm glad you liked it." he smiled at me.
"Oh My God." We heard from behind us. Shit. This use to happen to Andy and us all the time.

We pulled up to the movie theater and saw flashes of lights go off. Stupid paparazzi! They were annoying me and I'm not even famous. Poor Andy. He has to live with this 24/7. Our security guard rushed us into the theater and we quickly sat down to see 'The Notebook.' But as soon as we were settled down and had our refreshments the cameras started to go off. Now everyone turned to look who it was.
"That's the drummer from Fall Out Boy! Andy Hurley! Marry me! I love you! Can I have your autograph?" could be heard from the crowd of girls who stormed around us. Needless to say that we didn't get to see that movie. We ended up getting ice cream and going home. There we popped in a movie, one of my favorites, "The Princess Bride.'

“Can I have your autograph?" she asked. And her friend handed her a pen.
“Sure." Brendon shakily answered. He simply scribbled his name on the program.
“And me!" he nodded and signed hers.
"Can we get a picture with you as well?" the first girl asked. He nodded and they handed me the camera. What do I look like to them? His bitch? Well I guess I can be, lol.
"Can you please Lys?" he asked me. I love taking pictures so how could I decline.
"Here I took two just to make sure they came out."
"Thank you."
"Hey wait a second. Is she your girlfriend?" I glanced at Brendon.
"Yes." I then happily nodded toward them. My heart was beating a mile a minute. This was all a rush.
"It's nice to meet you girls." I said. I tried to be friendly, gotta win over the fans. After them, a few more girls approached us and we were all talking till one of them said.
"Hey aren't you Andy Hurley's girlfriend?"
I didn't think people would recognize me. Brendon held my hand tighter. I took a deep breath before replying.
Sign up to rate and review this story