Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Hopscotch and Butterfingers

Not you too

by lyssaleigh 0 reviews

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2009-10-04 - Updated: 2009-10-05 - 1029 words

0Unrated
I awoke the next and forgot where I was. There was a strong hand wrapped around me. Could it be Andy?

After we made love I rolled over and looked him in the eyes. The morning sun was beaming through the curtains behind him. God I loved him so much.
"I love you." I told him as I traced his face with my fingers,
"I love you." he kissed me softly. "Let's watch the sunrise." he lifted me up and carried me to the window.
I stared in to the bright light.
"Good Morning Beautiful." I realized it was Brendon and he was staring at me. I redirected my attention from the window to his gorgeous eyes.
"Good morning." What happened last night? "Did we?" I asked him.
"Have sex?" I nodded. "No." Ok, good.
"Brendon have you even gotten that feeling when you start to like someone?" he gazed at me.
"No, what are you talking about?" I felt crushed.
"It's like when your heart starts beating and you feel butterflies in stomach."
"Like how I feel when I'm around you?" I blushed.
"I guess."
"What about them?" he asked. I took a deep breath before responding.
"I'm starting to have them." there I said. I was actually starting to like Brendon in the way I liked Andy.
"About?" he smiled at me. Oh that smile could make me melt. I slapped his arm.
"You know you who." and I pulled him into a kiss.
"Have mercy." he said when we pulled away imitating Jesse off of Full House. I just giggled.
"Yes I do you know what you you’re talking about because ever since yesterday afternoon my stomach has had butterflies."
"Mine too." I smiled at him. He kissed me again before heading down stairs for breakfast.
"Good morning sleepy heads!" Jon greeted us, flipping French toast. "Lys I made your favorite." I glanced over the dishes. Scrambled eggs, French toast and BACON! Yum.!
"Thank you so much!" I hugged him and dug in. I noticed that we were the last people up. Ryan was finishing up his eggs, Spencer was getting more juice and Cassie was just starting her meal.
"Hey Ryan can I talk to you please?" I wanted to chat with him before I started my meal.
"Sure." he put his plate into the dishwasher and we walked into the living room.
“What's on your mind?"
"Well are you seeing anyone?" he looked bummed.
"No, why?"
"Yay! If you want I can hook you up with my best friend from high school." I took a picture of us and handed it to him. "Think about it." I left him to ponder the thought and eat my breakfast.
"So what's on the agenda today?" asked Cassie.
"I thought I'd take you to lovely ladies shopping." replied Jon. I glanced at Brendon.
"That's cool. I have to go out and get something anyway." he finished up his eggs and French toast. "I'll see you later babe." he kissed me and left.
"Oh, and what did you two do last night?" Cassie giggled. It was me her and Jon. Spencer must have went back to bed or something. I don't know.
"We didn't do anything." they gave me that, sure look. "What?" They wouldn't leave me alone all breakfast. I raced up to Brendon's room and grabbed my shower stuff but I got a little surprise in the bathroom. "Sorry!" I turned my face away as Brendon stepped out of the shower.
"Hmm…maybe we should take a shower sometime."
"Hun, we'd never get clean." he laughed and kissed me before I hopped in. All I could think about was what if Brendon and I did take a shower. I took longer than excepted so I rushed to get dressed and do my hair along with my makeup. I met up with Cassie and Jon an hour later.
"Slow poke."
"Come on Jon, we teased her enough." Isn't that the truth. We piled into Jon's hummer.
After shopping for about 4hrs we headed back to the house. Jon had bought me a couple new outfits. He was such a sweetie! Of course he bought Cassie some stuff as well.
"Hey we're home!" I called into the house. But soon felt an arm grab me. I thought it was Brendon so I kissed him. Bad move. This wasn't Brendon's kiss, so who was this life form I kissed. It was Ryan! Oh my goodness.
"Thanks for the welcome Lys." he smiled at me.
"Oh well I thought you were Brendon." I blushed. And everything on my face, including my ears, turned a bright shade of red.
"I figured. But I'm interested in Amanda so can you tell me more?" Phew, he didn't like me. But yay, he liked Amanda. I took my phone and hit speed dial number seven, it was the easiest way for them to get to know each other. I shoved the phone in his face. As I walked away I heard him shakily say hi. I picked up my bags that Jon had left conveniently in the hallway and trudged up to Brendon's room. For the second time that day I fell onto a surprising site. I wanted to puke. Brendon was making out with another girl. I just let my bags fall to the ground with a loud thud. He pulled away from his kiss but I just put my hand over my mouth and ran out. I didn't know where I was going to go but I just needed to get away. If I got lost I have my cell and could call Jon to venture to find me. I ran down the block and turned the corner. Half way down that block I stopped to breathe. It was then I noticed a little park cattycorner with me. I strolled the rest of the way and just sat on the swings. The swings were facing the opposite direction and I didn't realize anyone else was around until I felt a hand on my back. I turned around and just jumped right off the swings. I made my way to the merry-go-round.
Sign up to rate and review this story