Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Hopscotch and Butterfingers

Burying the Dead

by lyssaleigh 0 reviews

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2009-10-04 - Updated: 2009-10-05 - 1007 words

0Unrated
We arrived about 20minutes later. Brendon parked the Beemer in the lot. He came over and helped me out of the car. Such a gentlemen.
"You nervous?" I asked him as he shakily offered me his hand. He just nodded. This wouldn't be the first funeral I attended, sadly. This reminded me of my parents funeral. Andy comforted me.

I walked into the funeral home with my aunt. The first person I ran to was Andy. He just embraced me. I started to cry. I've never been to a funeral before so I had no idea what to expect or how to act.
"It will be ok." he whispered in my ear. "Everything will be alright."
"Andy, my parents are dead. How are things going to be alright?" I stared at him. Nothing was going to be alright anymore. He blankly looked at me. Not having an answer for my question. Figures- men!
"Alyssa, sweetie." I heard my aunt call me. "it's time to say goodbye." I pulled away from Andy, tears streaming down my face uncontrollably. I waved bye to him as I took my aunt's hand. We slowly walked past people. I noticed Jon was crying next to his dad. My aunt and I stopped in front of the caskets. I put my hands on my parents hands and softly said goodbye. Auntie was crying now as well. She said a little something then the pastor ushered us away. We joined Uncle and Jon. Jon then put his arm around me. And the rest of the funeral was a blur.


"Are you alright?" Brendon asked me as the door closed behind us.
"Yes I'm fine." I smiled. He took my hand and we proceeded toward the viewing room.
He took my hand and we proceeded toward the viewing room. We noticed friends and relatives crying, a few laughing remembering the good days in the person’s life.
"Brendon." we heard someone say.
"Mrs. Wyler, it’s so nice to see. I'm sorry about Steven."
"Yes well he was in that accident a couple weeks and the pain was too much for him. He really didn't want to die. Just took one too many pills." the lady just started to bawl on Brendon's shoulder. I guess she was the mother.
"And you are?" a girl about 17 asked me.
"Alyssa, I came with Brendon."
"You can just call him your boyfriend." she shot back at me.
"Well…uh…" I glanced over at Brendon to see him roll his eyes.
"Come dear." and I'm assuming the husband pulled her away and onto his shoulder.
"Dana, I'm sorry about your brother but you don't have to take it out on Alyssa."
"Well she's the one who drove the car into my brother 3 weeks ago! How dare you bring her here as your girlfriend." she screamed. Uh-oh not good. The room fell silent and everyone stared at us.
"Dana, she lives in Chicago. She wasn't here three weeks ago." he told her and the crowd went back to its chit-chatting. Brendon pulled her to the side. "I don't like you Dana, I never have and never will." oh I get it she was trying to get rid of me. Stupid bitch, Brendon and I are made for each other. Lys, stop thinking like this. Brendon doesn't really know you; just knows what you like and favorites. I fought with my brain. "Alyssa." he called my name and I was redirected back to earth. I took his offering hand and went to go see the open casket. He was a good looking young man, blonde hair, nice strong bone structure. I noticed drumsticks in his coffin. That's cute, when I die I want my drumsticks and ballet shoes with me. And maybe a pen because I do like to write. We talked to a few of his friends and headed out the door. Once we sat down in the car, he turned to say something but all that came out was tears down his cheeks. I held him. I held him as he cried like a little baby, in my arms. After while I offered to drive and he obliged.
We arrived safely back home after I tested his Beemer for all its worth. That baby can go pretty darn fast.
"Remind me not to drive with you." I glared at him.
"I'm not normally that bad. Just had to test it." I laughed. Brendon joined me and we walked up and into the house.
"Hey Lys!" I was greeted by Jon. "Hiya Brendon. You guys hungry? I baked some cookies."
"Yum!" Jon was definitely the cook in the family not I. I set the smoke detectors off at least once a week. "What kind?"
"Your favorite." I sniffed and smelled the rich beautiful chocolate.
"Thanks so much Jon!" I hugged him and bit into a soft, chewy center. "Mmm these are delicious." I smiled. Brendon laughed at me.
"Come on you." he started to pull me away but I grabbed two cookies before retreating to his room for the third time that day.
"Brendon!" I squealed as he started to tickle me. "Please stop! I have to pee." I said as he continued to tickle me. He didn't hear my cries. He rested for a minute and I got him back. In that process I dropped my cookies.
"Brendon! You me owe cookies."
"Cookies?" he sat up and looked down upon me. "I'll give you cookies" and started tickling me again.
"Brendon!" he stopped and just kissed me. We started to make out. He took off my dress and I his shirt and pants. I looked at him and ran my fingers over his chest. He had a nice little six pack. "Me like." I told him as I ran my fingers over his chiseled stomach.
"Me like." and he grabbed my face and kissed my lips. I was falling for him bad. And it wasn't rebound. I think he is the guy for me. We made out for awhile.
Sign up to rate and review this story