Categories > Games > Kingdom Hearts > Duck, Sora, Duck!

Duck, Sora, Duck!

by KitsuneArasi 8 reviews

Babysitting for Donald's nephews probably wasn't the best idea he'd ever had... For a couple of ducks, those three sure did know their way around a knot... Mild Riku/Sora. Nothing offensive, unles...

Category: Kingdom Hearts - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Characters: Riku, Sora - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-07-08 - Updated: 2006-07-09 - 424 words - Complete

1Funny

Title: Duck, Sora, Duck!

By: Kitsune-Arasi

Disclaimer: I do not own Kingdom Hearts.

Legal Drivel: No actual ducks were harmed in the making of this story. Really. I promise.

/x\

Sora knew that something was wrong with him.

No, no. That wasn't right. There was something wrong with them.

He had no clue why he'd ever volunteered to watch Donald's nephews.

Well, he did, but admitting just didn't suit his brooding right now.

He was nowhere near Leon's level at brooding, but he figured by the end of the night he might just come close enough to understand glareanese. After all, there wasn't much else for him to do, being tied to a chair and all.

For a couple of ducks, those three sure did know their way around a knot.

...

He had expected them to be reasonably well behaved. After all, they seemed mature enough to be running their own shops.

Oh, how wrong he was. All it took was the green one- he wasn't sure whether it was Huey, Dewey, or Louie at this point- finding a bag of Pixie Sticks that Sora didn't remember he had to begin the torture.

The boy had faced countless enemies in all of his adventures, had defeated the Organization, had united the worlds, and had finally confessed his feelings to his best friend-now boyfriend and roommate. Speaking of Riku...where was he, anyway? He should be here helping, or in the very least suffering along with Sora.

As if on cue, the silver-haired boy walked through the door and right into the middle of Duck Territory. "Hey Sora, Donald told me you were babysi- what in the MmPH!"

The brothers had kicked him where it counted, resulting in a string of breathless curses as they tied him to a chair beside Sora.

"I think this is where I say 'Welcome home, honey', huh?"

One of them-the red one-squawked and hit Sora in the knee with a metal soup ladle...which, unfortunately, managed to trigger Sora's reflexes and resulted in the duck being punted across the room.

The other two closed in, apparently none too pleased that their brother had been turned into a kickball.

"Crap."

"This can't be good."

But...wait...

They weren't attacking, unless this was some sort of ultra-secret mallard assault thing. They were-

All thought processes halted as the remaining two sank into worship position before Sora.

All Sora could manage was a shocked stare as his boyfriend laughed and turned to grin at him, "All hail Sora, King of the Ducks."

Sign up to rate and review this story