Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Would Murder for a Kill!

We trusted you!

by tmbfucks 9 reviews

Last chapter people :'(

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Horror,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-07-04 - Updated: 2012-07-04 - 703 words - Complete

0Unrated
~~Rachel's P.O.V~~

This is wrong. I can't just ignore what my sister said. I told everyone to wait for me to get back. I went outside to see Sophie crying.

'That was quick.' She snapped.

'I didn't do it yet. Why are you so upset about this? You're never sad about anyone else dying.' I asked softly.

'I am. You've just never noticed. Wouldn't it be better if mum and dad's killers just had a miserable life rather then like it in the other life?' She asked.

'I just want to enjoy mine. I don't give a shit about them! I just want to be able to relax knowing that I can be feared.' I told her.

'Rachel, I love you okay? So much. But this is evil. It's like you're not human anymore.' She told me. That got to me.

'I'm perfectly human. You think I like doing this? I don't. I hate it. But I hate them as well. It's like I need to see them suffer.' I told her. Just then, Ashley came bursting out the room.

'It's over guys.' He said.

'What are you talking about Ash?' I asked. He had a look of fear in his eyes.

'I think it was Ray. He called the police. There's no point escaping. They'll chase us anyway.' He told me.

'How? You did tie them all up properly didn't you?' I asked angrily.

'Yes, you guys did. But when I came in I untied Gerard who then untied Frank, and then it went on from there. I don't care what happens to me. But you guys deserve to go to jail. I love you all, but this isn't fair.' Sophie admitted.

'So, because of you, we're going to be locked up?' I shouted. 'How could you?' I asked crying.

'Because you wouldn't listen.' She answered.

'If I'm going to jail, it's only fair that I get revenge one more time!' Zex shouted from the doorway. She cocked her gun and pointed it at Sophie.

'No!' I screamed. But it was too late. There was a massive bang, and then she was on the floor, bleeding. I ran up to her and held her head on my lap.

'Please don't hate me for this.' She croaked out.

'I love you Soph.' I said crying.

'Then stop with all these murders. Learn something when you're in jail. Please. Just stop it.' She said. Those were her last words. I could hear the faint sound of sirens in the distance.

All of the police stormed in.

'Put your weapons down!' Screamed a policewoman in a bulletproof vest.

She had medium length brown hair, and same colour eyes. She held out her badge. It said D.C. Melisa Arias. She took me away from Sophie and handcuffed me.

'Rachel Carling, I am arresting you for murder. You do not have to say anything, but anything you do say may be given in evidence. Do you understand?' She asked. I nodded my head, still speechless.

When I was put in the police van, I managed to see those 10 lucky people leave the house. They were all in shock, and hugging each other. But they had something that I never received from anyone. Probably not even Sophie. They had love.

I was put into jail for life. I've never stopped feeling the way I did when Sophie died. I doubt I ever will. From what I heard, they all got married and had a few kids. Some of my friends from that night were released. I was always feared. And ever since I got arrested, I just wanted to see my family again. I wanted to join them.

Whoa! I didn't even know what I was writing, but I wrote it. Guys, my first story ever in the history of the universe... (I probably shouldn't have said the universe) is complete! :'D Gah! I'm so glad you all R&Red. I love you guys so much! There will be another set of auditions coming your way soon! I hope you enjoy it! XD xx
Sign up to rate and review this story