Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Loss and memories.

Chapter 2

by em01 1 review

Gerard's struggling, he feels like everything is pointless. Sorry for the rubbish summary.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-07-04 - Updated: 2012-07-04 - 1345 words

1Funny
*******
I woke up to a loud knock at my bedroom door. I rolled over onto my side and buried my head into my pillow, trying to block out the noise, but it didn't work.
'Gerard, Gee? Right, that's it i'm coming in!' shouted Mikey from the other side of the door. He burst the door open and closed it suprisingly quietly behind him, and sat on my double bed. Only me and Mikey lived in the house we grew up in now, our parents had moved to Florida when I was 18 and Mikey was 16 and we hardly ever saw them, we were 27 and 25 now, and the person who had lived with us since I was 18 had gone 2 years ago. Mikey put his hand on my back and I flinched at the contact, he momentarily paused and then began to rub it reassuringly as I began to relax again.
'Look, I think you should get out the house a bit today, Ray's invited us to his house for dinner tonight, Bob will be there too. How about it?' I could hear the hopefulness in his voice and I wanted to say yes so badly for him, but I couldn't. I didn't leave the house very often, and I knew Mikey took every chance he could to try and get me out of it.
'Don't really fancy it Mikes, maybe another time, you have fun though!' I tried to sound as 'okay' as I could, but my voice was strained from the crying I did every night. Mikey gave out a sigh and removed himself from my bed, I heard his footsteps make there way towards the door before they stopped.
'You have to move on one day Gee, it was 2 years ago!' He didn't sound angry, just....sad.
I forced myself to stay quiet until I heard him leave the room and walk upstairs. Then once I was sure he was gone out of hearing range, I sobbed heavily, suprised I had any more tears left to cry out. I just lay there looking aimlessly around the room, noticing that it hadn't really changed at all over the last couple of years, only a little messier. I have so many happy memories of things that happened here, along with sad ones, however I miss every single memory I have of then. I then had a thought. I dragged myself out of bed and walked slowly over to my desk where my art supplys were, I hadn't drawn anything in a while so everything was a mess. I picked up a pencil I found and grabbed a clean piece of paper and drew a portrait of a man. A short man with hazel eyes and short, dark hair, stood proudly in skinny jeans with a pink belt, black shirt and tie with a lip and nose piercing, accompanied with a white guitar with the word 'PANSY' placed on it. It took me a total of 2 hours to draw to the standard I thought was 'half decent' and I took it over to my bed. Placed the newly drawn picture on my bed-side table and got into bed, falling for the second time today into a deep, dreamy sleep.
***********
'Ahhh, Frankie, don't stop, not yet!' I whined, pounting.
Frank lay down his guitar as he giggled at my childishness. He took hold of my arm and dragged me onto the bed from where I was sat on the floor, so we were now lying next to each other, he nuzzled his head into my chest and I wrapped my arms around him. We just lay there for a few minutes before Frank jumped off the bed. I shot him a look of confusion and he just laughed.
'Gee, Ray and Bob will be here in a minute and we need to get ready, come on!' He poked me in the side and gave me a peck on the cheek, he pulled me off the bed and shoved me into the bathroom. Yelling at me playfully to have a shower.
Not long after we had come upstairs from getting ready, there was a knock at the door, and Bob and Ray had arrived to take us to the club. None of us had been going out lately due to many different reasons, so we'd planned tonight for all 5 of us (Me, Frankie, Mikey, Bob and Ray) to have a really good night and enjoy ourselves. We got in Bob's car and spent the journey singing along to The Misfits in the car as it blasted through the speakers. The club we were going to was a punk club, Frankie had seen it in the past and always said we should go. It had a reputation for being the best punk club in the state, that was saying a lot, considering how many punk clubs there are in Jersey. It was our scene and I was excited about just letting go and having a good time with the only people in the world I cared about.
When we arrived it was packed. It was a crowd of people with multi-coloured hair and dressed in odd outfits (cool but odd). Frank seemed to fit in perfectly, where the rest of us were a little out of it, but nobody looked twice. We walked in, Bob, Ray and I ran almost immediatly to the bar, where Mikey and Frank had gone straight to the dancefloor and started to move along with the sea of bodies dancing to what sounded like 'Unholy Confessions' by Avenged Sevenfold which was being played at a deafening volume. The place was quite small and filled with unusual decoration and flashing lights. I had to scream to be heard when I was talking to the barman asking him for a beer. I sat talking (or rather shouting) to Ray and Bob, about random shit that came into our heads, which happened to be music, when Frank came and jumped on my lap begging me to dance. I just giggled as he gave me puppy dog eyes and let him take me to the place he had just come from. The song playing now was 'know your enemy' by Greenday, and we began to jump up and down together in time with the beat. The dancing didn't last long because songs we didn't like began to play and me and Frank made our way over to the booth that the others had sat at while we'd been gone.
'You pair looked like you were enjoying yourselves!' Ray laughed as Frank and I sat down next to him. Frank just nodded contently and began sipping his drink. As the night went on, the more we all got drunk, apart from Bob who was driving. At about 2 in the morning the club was about to shut and we headed for the car. The five of us all got in giggling uncontrollably.
'D-did you s-see when M-mikey tripped over t-that girls f-foot?' Ray howled, holding his sides as he laughed hysterically along with the rest of us.
'Y-yeah and w-when Ray kissed the b-barman thinking it was that girl h-he was chatting u-up before, but she'd a-already walked a-away?' Mikey retorted. The whole journey was very much the same until we arrived back at home and me, Frank and Mikey got out the car and stumbled our way to the house, being rather loud and waving to Ray and Bob as they pulled away to get back to their seperate houses. When we got inside Mikey announced he was going to bed and cautiously made his way up the stairs to his room. Frank and I shouted goodnight and made our way downstairs to our bedroom. We collapsed in a heap on the bed and just laughed the next hours away, reminising about the nights events.

A/N: This is the second chapter, it's kinda confusing but hopefully it will get better as the story goes on. Please rate and review, much appreciated!
Sign up to rate and review this story