Categories > Anime/Manga > .hack//Sign

The Unexpected

by jeffthekilla 0 reviews

basically charlotte grows a *spoiler spoiler* and *spoiler spoilers* with it

Category: .hack//Sign - Rating: G - Genres: Erotica,Horror - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2012-07-04 - Updated: 2012-07-04 - 2546 words

0Unrated
Chapter 1
Charlotte was only sixteen years old when it started.
Only sixteen.
Just beginning her life.
That one day, 27th June 2012, it began. She was in her room, innocent, alone. In fact, she was catching up on some overdue homework, something she didn’t do often. She felt a lurching in her stomach, making her heart leap. Must be growing pains or something, she thought. No. She felt it again, stronger this time.
“Ugh, fuck off. I don’t need this today,” she whispered angrily to herself. She decided to go downstairs, find some painkillers.
She made it to about three steps down, when the pain came again, like a punch in the gut. Something was so wrong. She stumbled down the stairs as fast as her legs would take her, into the kitchen, opened the cabinet and grabbed a packet of unopened paracetamol. It probably wouldn’t be enough.
She called for her parents, then realised they were out; she was home alone.
The pain came again, stronger than before.
She made it back to her room, leapt on her bed and lifted up her top. No injuries or anything. That was when she noticed the lump, just appearing underneath her trouser line.
“Cancer lump?” She trembled.
No.
It started to move.
It was throbbing, stinging and aching all at the same time.
This was no cancer. Cancer lumps didn’t move, did they?
She touched it, it tickled. The pain grew even more overwhelming, she started to moan.
It slowly began expanding forward, like a pen was being pushed through from the other side.
She screamed, knowing no one would come to help her. She glanced at her phone, knowing she had no credit. She didn’t want to risk walking to reach the house-phone. She was all alone.
The lump grew, and grew, forming into some sort of shape.
The pain made her skull tense; sweat trickled down her face, her cheeks burned.
She watched as her skin stretched and contorted, and grabbed the shape. It was leathery and soft. She squeezed it hard, hoping to push it back into her, knowing it was in vain. Her whole body writhed in pain, she fell backwards on the bed, thrashing. She screamed until her throat was sore, tears running down her face.
She wanted it to leave her alone, to go away.
She felt two more shapes growing either side of it, even more rapidly. They were also smooth,
She looked down at it, this horrific thing growing out of her. Was it an alien? Implanted inside her?
Then it hit her.
The shape, the size, the look of it. The two, rounder shapes either side.
It made her wretch even to think of it, embarrassed, scared to death.
These were men genitals; she had grown them.
The pain was absolutely excruciating. She wanted to rip it off.
She felt underneath her; all smooth. All that was left of what was there before... had gone.
The pain eased away quickly, like nothing ever happened. The only evidence was the sweat, tears and when she realised, the blood on her bed, coming from behind her. She ignored it, and just sat, dazed.
The pain she had felt before was replaced by a soothing, calm feeling. She looked down and felt a happy, warm sensation. This was okay.
It was hers now. What she was. Who she was. It belonged to her.
She caressed the small penis, whispering “I love you,” giving it an instant erection.
She stayed there, feeling it, holding it, for what seemed like hours. Glancing at her clock, she realised she had indeed been there for three and a half hours.
She decided to stand up, walk about. It was awkward, and took her a little while to get accustomed to. Then she felt a small pinch, the kind of pinch you get when you smile. She bent down, looking at the tip of the little penis; her little growth.
It wasn’t what she had initially expected.
Not what she had seen just a few minutes before.
It touched her soul, making her heart bounce about in her chest.
The tip.
She expected to see the tiny, cute foreskin she had looked at only moments ago.
Instead she saw a face.
A grinning face, with hideous eyes. It was indescribably terrifying.
Then she passed out.

Chapter 2
When Charlotte woke up, she had a ringing in her ears and her throat was dry. It took a few minutes for her to properly focus her eyes.
When she remembered what had happened, her heart jumped.
She looked down, wondering if it was a dream.
No, it wasn’t a dream. It was real.

The face had gone.
Maybe she had imagined it?
Of course she had. It was nothing.
Charlotte quickly disregarded the idea, pushing it aside and forgetting it.
She changed out of her school clothes, throwing on a skirt and vest top, opened up her curtains and peered out the window. She glanced back at her bed, at the blood stained duvet. How would she clean that up before her parents got home? Oh wait, they’re away until tomorrow night, she thought. That would give me some time to think things over, sort it all out.
There was nobody she could talk to about this; nobody she could trust with the secret.
What did I do to deserve this?
Will she have it forever? She began to worry. Would she ever be able to be with somebody...normal? Maybe it will just simply go away. She might wake up one morning and it will have vanished overnight. No, that will never happen, she was stuck with it. It was hers, it belonged to her. Nobody else’s. But things were different now, she could do different things.
Then she got the idea.
A wonderful idea.
Something that would help her to take it all in.
Something that might help her understand.

She walked into the bathroom and picked up the pair of scissors inside her mum’s make-up basket, tucking them inside her pocket.
She then traipsed into her older brother Lui’s room and picked out a small pair of baggy trousers, a black belt, and one of his plain grey shirts. She opened his closet and picked out a pair of black trainers.
When she got back into her room, she flung off the skirt and loosely put on the boxers, pulling up the baggy trousers and typing the belt above her waist to hoist them up, then shoving on the grey shirt.
“Oh my god,” Charlotte breathed, exasperated. This was all so confusing.
She pulled the scissors out of her skirt pocket, walked over to the mirror, and began cutting.
Cut.
Cut.
Cut.

Chapter 3
She closed the front door behind her, and made her way toward the old building at the end of the street.
Everyone knew what lies there, what happens to people when they go in there.
She lifted her hand and ruffled her now short, shaggy, boy-short hair and flipped the cap over her head, looked down and put her hands in her pockets. She stole a glance at herself when she walked by a shop window.
Yes, she looked like a boy. Good thing she was quite tall; she looked about twenty or so with the thick-bottomed trainers and looming shadow.
When she reached the building, she didn’t regret walking through the door. It was a small, dark room with a flickering light and damp walls, and and old, cluttered wooden desk. When she saw the man at the desk, she felt immediately stupid. How could she talk to this person without him realising she had the voice of a sixteen-year old girl?
She panicked.
“How old are you?” The man muttered. He looked like he was in his forties, maybe older.
“21,” Charlotte grumbled quietly, in as low a voice as she could muster.
The man looked at her quizzically, shrugged his shoulders then asked for money, tapping a sign.
Expensive, she thought.
She must be good.
Charlotte plucked out the money from her dad’s wallet which she had taken before she’d left the house and handed it over. But as the man saw her small, soft hands, he asked, “You’re not 21 are you? No under 21’s here. Get the fuck out, kid.”
Charlotte went red in the face, shaking. She reached for her dad’s wallet again, plucking out even more money, putting it in front of the man.
He slid it into his pocket, nodded his head, and disappeared into a room behind him, closing the door after.
Charlotte suddenly became aware of her surroundings, realising that if anyone she knew walked in here, they would recognise her. She pulled the cap further down over her face and crossed her arms infront of her chest, grateful that the grey shirt made her chest look flat.
The man appeared again, gesturing her to come through the door. She followed him down an even darker, winding corridor with many rooms. From some of the rooms, she heard pulsing heavy metal music, in others, which was what terrified her the most; screaming, strange human noises.
She knew what they were, though.
The man turned a corner and halted at a door with the number ‘78’ written in marker pen. He gestured this was her door, and walked back through the corridor, leaving Charlotte by herself.
She hesitated.
Was she sure this was what she wanted to do? It wasn’t too late to turn back...
No, she was sure.
It would be fine.
It would work.
She reached out for the handle, turning it slowly with shaking fingers. The wood felt rough, she wondered if it would give her splinters.
She pushed the heavy door open, without looking inside yet, and closed it behind her. She stood with her back to the room for a few seconds, clutching the handle.
A finger tapping her shoulder made her spine shiver.
She turned round to see a woman, maybe nineteen or so, grinning devilishly at her. She had long blonde, wavy hair and blue eyes smothered in black eyeliner, so much that she looked like a panda. She reminded Charlotte a lot of Taylor Momsen.
She looked down at the woman, to see she was wearing a tight black leather bra and low-cut pants, with long, shining high heeled leather boots that reached up to her thin thighs.
Charlotte quickly looked round the room. Like the rest of the building, it was small, dark and very damp, but surprisingly hot. In fact, it was swelteringly hot; she could see the woman sweating and panting.
She opened her mouth to greet her, but the blonde woman put her finger over her lips.
“My name’s Alice, I will be your host for tonight,” she said, winking one of her long, dark eyelashes. She reached up to Charlotte’s head, ripping off her cap and throwing it to the ground.
“Hello,” Charlotte trembled in her low voice.

Chapter 4
Alice ran her hand through Charlotte’s short, messy brown hair and ran a finger down her cheek, slowly running it down her neck, chest and stomach. With her other hand, she dimmed the lights down so low, Charlotte could hardly make out Alice’s face. Alice pulled the grey shirt over Charlotte’s head, then kneeled down to undo the zipper. She could feel herself getting an erection, then came the warm ooze running down her leg.
Alice undid the zipper and slid the trousers down, and Charlotte stepped out of her trainers. As Alice’s fingers teased her boxers, Charlotte’s thighs ached, she thought they might explode. Her stomach was churning with excitement.
Alice pulled the boxers down, and Charlotte felt vunerable, scared. But she wouldn’t back out now, no.
This was it; her first time.
It was going to be perfect.
Alice took her hand and lead her over to the double bed, pushing her down onto it. No duvet or any cushions, just the filthy, wet mattress. But Charlotte didn’t care.
Alice sat on top of her, leaning forward and unzipping her pants, flinging them away.
Charlotte’s breathing intensified; it was now like she was gasping instead of panting.
As she slid inside her, their bodies grinding together, Charlotte realised this wasn’t as unnatural as she thought it would be.
Alice clung to her shoulders, moving up and down, in and out.
It felt so good.
They both moaned loudly, taking in every moment.
Then Alice froze still.
Charlotte reached over flicked on the dim light switch. She could just make out Alice’s features in the dark; her face was contorted with pain, like she was trying to scream but no sound came out. She started shaking, and Charlotte realised she was still inside her.
“Alice?” she whispered, not bothering to put on a low voice. “Alice, are you okay?”
Charlotte tried to push Alice off her, but the second she moved, Alice screamed, her thigh muscles went tense. Her eyes stared straight into Charlotte’s, her expression of pain and anger.
“What’s wrong? What hap-“
“Don’t fucking move!” She screamed through gritted teeth.
“Why? Alice, tell me-“
“I don’t have a fucking clue! It feels like you bit me, it’s got hold of me inside!”
“What? What are you talking about?” Charlotte was so confused. Bit her? How could she have bitten her? It’s not like this was oral.
“Shut up, and don’t move. It’s like sharp teeth are biting my vag. Get the fuck off!”
“It’s not me, I can’t help it!”
“Let go of me!”
“Just get off m-“
Alice pushed against Charlotte’s shoulders, pulling away. She slid off the bed, slumping down on the hard, wooden floor.
Charlotte leaned over to look at her.
“Alice, are you...” She trailed off as she noticed the blood covering the bed and floor.
“Get away from me, freak.” Alice gasped, trying to drag herself towards the door on her stomach.
“I’m sorry, I don’t know what happened!”
She stretched for the door handle, pulling it as hard as she could to get out, but the door was locked by the bolt at the top.
She tried to stand up to get to it, but she couldn’t.
She stayed there, splayed out on the floor, screeching and writhing.
Charlotte, on the verge of passing out, looked down at her penis. Nothing had changed.
She felt all around it, checking for anything new, even feeling underneath her. When she got to where the foreskin was, her heart leapt. No foreskin.
Something had licked her; a tiny tongue on the end. She faced it towards her and saw it.
The face.
It was back.
She hadn’t imagined it.
Staring straight at her, grinning. It was horrific. The eyes were unblinking, the grinning mouth wide like it was forced open.
The worst thing about it was...
She loved it.
It was her; like an alter-ego.
She glanced back at Alice, in a pool of blood.
She knew then, what she had done.
Alice was unmoving; dead.
Sign up to rate and review this story