Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Early Sunsets Over Monroeville.

by AgentLithium 1 review

I saw four horrible creatures emerge from the wreck, what the hell were they? Surely they weren't zombies, were they?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Horror - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2012-07-04 - Updated: 2012-07-04 - 404 words

0Unrated
Frank and I were sat in the mall, laughing and giggling, sharing a packet of chips. Suddenly a loud bang shook the mall, a car had crashed into the door. I saw four horrible creatures emerge from the wreck, what the hell were they? Surely they weren't zombies, were they? Frank dropped the packet of chips and stood, frozen to the spot looking straight at the 'thing' coming for him.

"FRANK" I scream "Get on my back, we need to get away!" But it was too late, Frank had been floored by one. I looked around for a weapon and found a gun next to a bin, I held it in my shaking hands and shot the zombie. I ran over to frank and held him in my arms, his eyes, vacant and stained. If the books were right, I have at least another hour left with him before he changes.

"Gee kill me, before I turn, I don't want you to get hurt" tears streaming down both our faces.

"N-no... No, I can't do that" I sob, holding him even closer as we both sob in unison,

"I love you Gerard" He sniffed


"I love you too Frank" I replied moving his hair away from his face and kissing his cheek.

"Please........ Please just kill me, I don't want you getting hurt" he said as more tears fell down my face.

"No, I can't kill you.. I can't kill the person I love the most" I reply, sobbing even harder now.
Frank reached into his pocket pulling out a little box, "I was going to do something before all this happened" and he opened it to show a gold ring. "Gerard Arthur Way, will you marry me?"

This provoked even more tears "Yes" I reply looking at the ring.

Frank pulled me down and gave me a kiss, I kissed him back as he started shaking, his eyes clouding over.


Frank started to make gurling noises as he turned, I gave him one last kiss, a tear falling onto his cheek. I took the gun and pulled the trigger, everything went black and a stinging sensation went though me, I could never kill my Frank Antony Iero, zombie or not.

-rhiannon
A/N Dad wont let me write my new fan fiction, so im gonna have to secretly write it at school and in bed. sorry it might not be uploaded yet :'(
Sign up to rate and review this story