Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Taylex

Conflict

by AllTimeRomance 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-07-04 - Updated: 2012-07-04 - 1057 words

0Unrated
Chapter 2;
Sonisphere was approaching fast. There were two days before All Time Low were due to play, and they’d only just picked their set list, that didn’t go down too well either, they had to flip coins to determine what songs would be played. It was manic on the tour bus; all of the crew were trying to get the band to pay attention, even though they had the worst headaches in the world. Alex didn’t even feel like going on stage, he felt that he didn’t have enough time to ‘fix his broken heart’ and went all moody with the rest of the band. As a treat, Matt Collusey decided that after Sonisphere, he would take them all paintballing. That cleared some of the awkwardness out of the air, and left Alex on a high. Because Alex was so happy, he thought it would be a good idea to go and see some of his fans, so he directed the driver to Boston, mainly because they have the most bars. It was funny how all of their headaches suddenly disappeared, but the main thing was that everyone was happy.
On the way to Boston, Alex decided to make himself a peanut butter sandwich, whilst Jack kept yelling “Thrust it!” and doing a dirty version of the Macarena. At the back of the bus, Rian was admiring his tattoo of the blink 182 bunny, and Zack was hugging his skateboard, craving to get off the bus and do some kick flips. It took forever to get to Boston, and the band and crew were getting agitated, so they all decided to play some childhood games. Matt found twister, monopoly and a booze game of snakes and ladders, which entertained them right up until it was time to get off the tour bus.
“Yoooo Dude! This is like an ocean full of fans!” screeched Jack.
“Too right c’mon guys, we’ve got some signing to do!” Alex replied.
As the band made their way through hundreds of screaming fans, signing and posing, and even singing the odd few lines of a song, All Time Low managed to fall into a fountain which was positioned right in the middle of the park. The band found this funny, and started splashing around, and hitting each other with water.
After a while, Zack decided that it was time to go and see some clubs, sure enough everyone decided that this was a great idea, so Alex, Jack, Rian and Zack strolled down the high street to a place called ‘AQUA’ with its loud music pumping through the speakers, and people dancing inside. It didn’t long before All Time Low was crowding inside and onto the main dance floor. They noticed a huge water feature towards the back of the room, and before long, they were all soaked through, and dancing with each other in the foam. Out of the corner of Jack’s eye, he could see Lisa dancing with a guy who was not Alex. Lots of questions flew through Jack’s head. Who was this man? Was obviously the main one, along with why is she in Boston, did she hear about All Time Low coming here? Should I tell Alex? Jack went into a daze, and ended up telling Zack and Rian.
“You’ll never guess who’s here!” Yelled Jack, trying to be louder than the music
“Who” Quizzed Rian
“LISA!” screamed Jack.
“Holy shit, we’ll have to get Alex out of here!”
“I think we may be too late, look.” worried Zack.
Oh no. Trouble was right around the corner, as Zack, Rian and Jack stared on, he saw the unbelievable. Alex had seen everything, and was approaching this guy with quite a pace. Could this day get any worse? The answer to that is yes, yes it can.
“OI LISA, WHO THE HELL IS HE?!”
“More like who the hell are you?” the mystery man claimed.
“Oh, don’t worry about it Derek, it’s just Alex, one of my ex’s”
“But... I thought we were... This CAN’T be true!” Alex said in despair.
“The other day, when I said forget it, I didn’t just mean that I was going home, I meant forget us, I’m sorry if you misunderstood me Alex, I’ve moved on.”
“Is that Alex Gaskarth from All Time Low?”
“Yeah, that’s me, not that it anything to do with you, why?”
“Ha! This gets better and better! Your stupid band can even play a fuc-“
Alex couldn’t help himself. His arm rose, and Smack. His hand struck the side of Derek’s face. It was all over in a flash. Alex and Derek ended up sprawling around on the floor, hitting and punching each other until the security guard pulled them apart, but the damage had been done, Derek had been knocked unconscious by Alex’s punches, and was lying in a pool of blood on the floor.
“The police have been called, Alex, step outside for a minute, everyone, give this man some space.” The security guard ordered. As Blue and red flashing lights approached, Alex was led outside with two security guards. Alex felt so let down; ashamed, hurt, neglected, words couldn’t describe this feeling.
Within minutes, Alex was hand-cuffed and in the back of a police car, he could hear the two police men discussing what he could be charged with. Two words hung in Alex’s mind: The media. If this got into the news, it would be the end of his career! He really couldn’t have that on his conscience. He was thinking all the way to the police station; why couldn’t I just let her go? He was so in love with her that he’d do anything for her, but what he didn’t realise was that Sonisphere was the next day, and now because of what he’d done, the chances were that He couldn’t play, No Alex, No All Time Low. He didn’t want to think about what the rest of the band were saying about him at the moment, he couldn’t handle the stress, he just sat still, stayed quiet, and waited until he was instructed to step out of the car.
Sign up to rate and review this story