Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses

Haloween with GNR Chapter 3

by Gunsnroseslover 0 reviews

Halloween with GNR chapter 3!

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: G - Genres: Humor,Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-07-07 - Updated: 2012-07-08 - 331 words - Complete

0Unrated
Halloween with GNR
Chapter 3

As the car drove around for a while it was all quiet, until Slash broke the silence.

Slash: Uhm Steven? Were are we going?

Steven: Oh Axl wanted to go to this creepy graveyard, but I said no.

Once Izzy heard the idea of a "creepy graveyard" he got a shiver down his spine.

Slash: So then were are we going?

Steven: Oh the graveyard.

Duff: Well then what about you?

Steven: I'm going to drop you guys off and pick you up later.

Axl interrupted the conversation. "Uhm Steven you just passed the graveyard?" "oh shit" Steven said as he quickly stopped the car. "Alright everyone out!" Axl yelled as him and everyone else hopped out. The gang all walked through the entrance of the graveyard. "No backing out now Izzy thought to himself."

It wasn't as dark as they wanted it to be so they just sat around and waited a little. Izzy sat close by the entrance just incase. Duff sat on a rock watching Izzy the whole time, Axl threw sticks in the woods and slash went around reading tombstones. Duff couldn't stand to see Izzy so upset so he walked over to him.

Duff: Hey Izzy is there something bothering you because you look a little upset?

Izzy: I- I'm fine..

Duff: ok..

Duff knew there was something on Izzy's mind, but he just couldn't put his finger on it.
"Guys, I think it's time!" Axl shouted out. So the 4 boys started walking, and Izzy could see the entrance get farther and farther away. It was getting harder and harder for Izzy to hide his feelings and Axl could tell.

Axl: Izzy? What's your problem?

Izzy: Nothing w-why do you ask?

Axl: You just seem a little freaked out, I mean come on it's just a fucking graveyard, like don't pull a Steven on us man!"

Izzy: I'm n-not s-scared!

Axl: Then stop fidgeting with you hands! Your FUCKING SCARED ADMIT IT!!
..
Sign up to rate and review this story