Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Le ficwadian profile

by 3rawer 0 reviews

I'm obviously bored as Popsicles.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor - Published: 2012-07-09 - Updated: 2012-07-09 - 501 words

0Unrated
Real Name: Emi Nichole

Username: 3Rawer / FeckingSkitzo
Yes I have two accounts. But I got bored with FeckingSkitzo

Gender: Female

Country: THE B-NITED STATES!

City: Narnia?

Religion: Idek

Relationship status: Forever alone :c

Picture of Yourself: http://pics3.vampirefreaks.com/G/Gu/Gum/GumiiBear/44267377.jpg

...don't judge me.

Favourite Musicians/Bands: MCR, Paramore, Asking Alexandria, A Skylit Drive, Skrillex, Tokio Hotel, Cinema Bizarre, Pan!k, Panic! At The Disco, Breathe Carolina, All Time Low, Mayday Parade...... the list goes on..

Favourite Movies: Memoirs of a Geisha, Journey to the center of the earth (1+2) Jurassic Park, Lord of the rings trilogy ...

Favourite TV shows: Big Bang Theory, Grey's Anatomy, House, Scrubs, Family Guy, How I met your mother, Rugrats...

Favourite Books: Memoirs of a geisha, Unwind, The Mortal Instruments series, some other shit I can't remember

Heros: Gerard Way, Batman, Sheldon Cooper

Bandoms you write for: MCR, too lazy for anything else.


In your opinion, what is the best story on FicWad you feel you’ve written?
Pikachu and the vampire. No Contest.

Your favorite authors on here: unitedsuck007, CosmicZombie XxlovefrankieroxX, StormVandal, anonymowriter and a bunch of others I'm too lazy to name

Favourite personalities on here:
Fuck
If
I
Know


Sample of my writing:

My name is Frank.
I'm just your average teenage misfit. I go to school. I play guitar. I have three best friends and I just so happen to be in love with one of them. He doesn't know that of course. I'm almost sorta positive he digs the vag. Maybe.

First there's Ray. The dude with the 'fro. He is like a cuddly teddy bear and I swear he's gay. He just doesn't know it yet.
Next is Mikey. Ah, the younger of the famous Way brothers. He is tall and lanky, and just too damn adorable... A bit clumsy at times and has a habit of sticking forks in toasters and bringing heaters in the bath. I have to hide the forks when he comes over. I might be exaggerating just ateensy bit.
Last, but defiantly not least is Gerard. The oldest Way. The sex god! He is the most talented person I know. He can sing, and draw. He sucks at any instrument, but his sexgodness makes up for it. I am in love with this moron. I could say he doesn't even give me the time of day, but we're best friends so that wouldn't make sense now would it? Exactly.

We tend to spend our time causing trouble and drinking coffee, and keeping Mikey away from toasters of course. I mean, nobody wants to see him with a 'just got electrocuted' look on his face. Its worse then sex hair! Okay, so sex hair is pretty great. Whatever.

Incase you haven't noticed I walk the crooked line. In other ways I'm about as straight as a circle. Still don't get it? I'm gay. PENISFTW!
I'm also a nerd, and catholic so my sexuality is a big no no.


From Pikachu and The vampire.
Sign up to rate and review this story