Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Know What They Do To Guys Like You In Prison

I Know What They Do To Guys Like You In Prison

by atomickilljoy 0 reviews

This is a strange prison love story. Its about a girl and a boy! Go easy on me! Its my first fan fic ever! Enjoy!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-07-05 - Updated: 2012-07-05 - 629 words - Complete

0TrainWreck
A/N: I'm very new to this stuff. Just a warning: I probably won't get my facts corectly,you know, like what prison is like and stuff like that! Please don't hurt me! That being said, I just want to say that I am NOT promoting prison! Also, I don't own MCR, they own themselves. Enjoy!
Chapter 1:Pity Parties
Well, this is never how I planned for my life to be at 22. By this point in life, I wanted to have a good job, good friends, a nice apartment in New York, a great boyfriend, etc. But that isn't how life works. If you had told me in high school that I would be in prison, wallowing in self pity day by day, I would have taken my black high top converse and shoved it so far up your ass, it would come out through your mouth. I wouldn't have believed you. But that isn't any way to introduce myself.
Hi. My name is Harley Luna Delores. I am Mexican, but not your stereotypical one. I have light brown skin, black hair, and brown eyes. I love rock music, all types of rock music. I listen,or used to listen to, The Ramones, Iron Maiden, Metallica, The Misfits, Fall Out Boy, Green Day, AC/DC, and more. I used to always wear skinny jeans, converses, and t-shirts. I never was a big fan of dresses. I grew up in New York and I love comic books. I have 1 mom, 1 dad who was never the ideal father figure, if he ever chose to see us, and 1 older brother. He is the reason I am in this hell hole.
No, I didn't kill him. No, I didn't steal from him. No, we aren't a brother-sister team of art thieves. Not at all. In fact, I wasn't supposed to be here. In my dictionary, its called" Taking one for the team, even if the team happens to be your brother". In the court's dictionary, it's called" Bitch, you did it and now its time to pay, you psychopath". It really wasn't my fault. Here's what happened: My brother and I were close. He was the goofy, over protective, awesome older brother. I was the funny, smart, and tough little sister. We loved each other. My brother, Dylan had a girlfriend. Her name was Anita. Anita was a cheater. They were together for 10 months. Anita was ok in the time I've known her. But Anita did what she did best. She cheated. Dylan caught them. Dylan shot him and Anita. Dylan hid the bodies. He did a superb job when it came to Anita. Not so much when it came to the guy.
He came to me when the police found the body. "Harls, please you have to help me! They found the body! They found it! I didn't mean to do it, Harls! I swear! I didn't mean it!" I pretty much knew what happened at that point. "Shhhhh. Its ok. I'll figure something out". I cradled him. A young, amazing chef like him couldn't go to jail. He just couldn't! He had so much going for him! I knew what I had to do. I never once regretted it.
That was when I was 19. I've been here, Bayview Correctional Facility, New York, for 3 years. I still have a while to go. I still have about 2 years. Good news is, my brother has a cooking show! I hope he's forgotten about me.
Here I am, wallowing in self pity yet again. Little did I know, my life will never be the same.
Because that day is when I met him.


A/N: The rest of the story is going to be inaccurate, but that's the only way the story will work. Review!
Sign up to rate and review this story