Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Personalised stories anyone?

LaraTheUnicornz

by tmbfucks 1 review

Things can only get better, with the right people of course.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2012-07-10 - Updated: 2012-07-10 - 994 words

1Moving
My older brother, Gerard, woke me up to go to school. It was early o'clock.

'Come on Mikes, we're gonna be late.' He said handing me some coffee. I drank it quickly, got up. I washed, and got dressed into my skinny jeans, misfits shirt, and black beanie hat. I then put on my glasses, and ran out the door. Gerard drove us there. We met up with our friends at our usual spot. That was a bench underneath the tree.

'Did you hear there's a new girl starting today?' Frank asked. I shook my head.

'I did. I bet she's going to be one of those orange girls with the duck faces.' Ray said, his afro was being moved by the wind.

'I think not.' Bob said looking at the school gates.

There was a tall, curvy girl with a nose and lip ring. She had black and red hair. She was amazing.

'Looks like someone has a crush.' Ray said poking me. I blushed.

'Do not.' I retorted.

'You so do Mikes. Do you think she'll eventually be my sister-in-law?' Gerard joked. I rolled my eyes. She walked up to us.

'Hey, do any of you know where the reception is? I'm new here.' She asked.

'Mikey will show you. He goes past there for the first lesson anyway.' Frank answered pointing at me. I grabbed my bag and stood up.

'As you've probably gathered, I'm Mikey Way.' I said shaking her hand.

'I'm Lara Foote, but please call me Lar.' She said shaking it back. We started walking to the reception slowly.

'So, what brings you to this hell hole?' I asked. She giggled.

'I um, I moved here about a month ago. I had to switch schools too.' She answered looking a bit upset.

'Are you okay Lar?' I asked. She nodded her head and smiled, but I could tell she was just being brave.

'Fine.' She answered. We finally arrived at the receptionist desk.

'Hello there Mr Way, you didn't loose your gym clothes again, did you?' She asked.

'No, in fact, I'm not even inquiring anything at all. This is Lara. She's new here. She's going to need her timetable and stuff.' I answered.

'Lara, nice to meet you. I've got your stuff all ready. Your first lesson is science. That's Mikey's first lesson of the day too. You can show her there if you want.' She said to us. I nodded my head.

'Come with me.' I told her. She smiled. She's great. Okay, so maybe I do have a crush on her, or maybe lead to a hopeless future in which she doesn't love me too and I end up with a billion cats, but still.

'Oi, Way!' I heard the all too familiar voice of Steve Penchette.

'What now?' I asked. He's bullied me since I've got here.

'Just wondering who your new girlfriend is.' He said. She scowled.

'First of all, if I was his girlfriend, I would be extremely lucky, second of all, at least he has the ability to get one.' She said before kicking him in a place where no man should be kicked. 'Oh, and he can still have kids.' She added before taking my hand and strutting off with me.

'That was awesome Lar!' I exclaimed in awe.

'He's a dick. It's the least I could do.' She said. We made our way to science. We were paired up. I was an amazing day, and that's only because she was around.

'Do you want to hang out after school? I know there's 5 minutes left till the end, and you've probably already got plans, but...' I started.

'Mikey, I would love to hang out with you. Your place sound good?' She asked. I nodded my head and blushed. Gerard drove us home, and we went straight to my room.

'So, do you want read something?' I asked. She looked skeptical.

'What things do you have to offer?' She asked back.

'Comics. What else?' I joked. She nodded her head. We read for about an hour, then her phone went off. She looked scared stiff.

'I've got to go Mikes.' She said.

'Lar, what's wrong?' I asked uncrossing my legs and standing up.

'Do you honestly want to listen to the ramblings of someone you've only known for an hour, and have it probably end up in tears?' She asked already on the verge of crying. I hugged her.

'I want you to be okay.' I answered honestly.

'Well, my mum died about 3 months ago. That's why we moved here. My dad became an alcoholic wreck, and he's been beating me up ever since.' She cried.

'Don't worry. I'll never let anyone hurt you again.' I cooed as her tears soaked into my shirt.

'But, I have to go back there.' She said. I shook my head.

'No. You don't. You don't deserve it. You're going to stay here until we get your dad sorted out. I think he should go into rehab.' I said.

'Are you sure?' She asked. I nodded my head.

'I'll make sure you're okay.' I told her. She looked into my eyes. I leaned down and our lips touched, they were soft, and warm against mine.

'Thank you Mikey.' She said.

'It'll be okay now Lar.' I said. We swayed in the spot. I know that she'll be okay now. That's all that matters, well, that and the fact that she likes me back.

Don't worry. You can tell me if it was crap! I'm also sorry if it was short. I can't judge the right amount! I hope you liked it though, and that it was good enough for you! XD xx
Sign up to rate and review this story