Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

My Chem Fic Contest

by HaileyMarieWeary 4 reviews

The biggest fanfiction contest ever! Three websites, one winner. Look inside for details!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-07-12 - Updated: 2012-07-13 - 426 words

0Unrated
Hello to you, almighty people of the Frerard Fan fictions! Now, I've been kinda curious! There's a lot of us writers out there and I want to see what you all have.
I had an idea for a contest! Now, it came to me like just five minutes ago and I knew it just had to be done! So, if you're interested, keep reading!

Rules:
1.) it has to be Frerard or Rikey.
2.) It can be any length—one shot, two shot, as many fucking chapters as you want—but the first chapter of it needs to be submitted three weeks after the drawing date.
3.) The Drawing (see below) will happen on September first.
4.) If you're interested, you need to leave a review or comment before August 26th.

The Draw:
1.) If you're interested, you need to take place in something called The Draw.
a. your name (fanfic pen name) gets placed in a hat.
b. there are three main categories and to each, there are sub categories.
c. your name gets drawn from the hat, then I draw a category to go with it. Then a sub category.
2.) CATEGORIES!
-Eating Disorders
A anorexia
B bulimia
C pica
- Alternate Universe
A highschool
B genderswap
C Black Parade (see below)
D Killjoy
E Supernatural (see Below)
F just plain AU (see below)
- Album periods!
A Bullets
B Revenge
C Black Parade
D Danger Days
E the one they're in the studio for right freaking now!

NOMINATIONS (very important):
If you want to nominate a fic, email me the like at gothandemolove at yahoo. com so I can read it!

Black Parade:
The story of the black parade fics. I love reading them!

Supernatural:
Ghosts, Vampires, werewolves, you name it and it's supernatural, it goes in this category!

Plain AU:
This would be the category for Barista/Coffee shop, Teacher/Student, Art school, shit like that!

Special Notes!
I know that this is going to be on three different websites under three different pen names. It may get confusing! So, I'm just putting all the details in one chapter-like-thing and posting them on all the sites that way! I'm thinking the winners will be announced on New Years. I have no idea yet!
There will be another 'chapter' with the categories for everyone that applies to the contest! Live journal, FF and Fic wad will have their own separate spaces!
Story names and author names will be up too, after the first entry is posted.
ONLY LET ME KNOW IF YOU'RE REALLY INTERESTED!

See you all soon!
Hailey
Sign up to rate and review this story