Categories > Games > Wild Arms

99 Tiny Flowers

by chaoscheebs 0 reviews

Rudy buys 99 Tiny Flowers. Jack is confused as to why. Surprisingly not slash.

Category: Wild Arms - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2006-07-09 - Updated: 2006-07-10 - 287 words - Complete

2Funny
99 Tiny Flowers
By: Chibi

*

"Man, got enough of those little flowers, kid?" Jack asked as Rudy handed over the gella to the flower girl. "Let me guess; you've got a little crush on Cecilia and you're going to give them to her when we see her."

Rudy put on a placid little smile as he held the little bouquet out to his new ally. "No, you. You've got very nice legs."

The flower girl peered over Rudy's shoulder with not-entirely-polite interest at the sputtering swordsman. Jack held out a hand and waved it frantically as he pushed down the bouquet. "W-wait, kid, you're waaaaaaaay too young and, er-"

The boy snickered and lowered the flowers. "And I was joking. Maybe I'm just superstitious, but these flowers are supposed to bring luck. I have the strangest feeling we'll need it." He paused and scratched his head. "Wait, your objection was I'm too young?"

Jack locked his eyes on the nearest golem and shoved his hands into his pockets. "So I'm open-minded. Got a problem with that?"

"Not at all," Rudy replied. "Er, shouldn't we try to find Professor Emma?"

Jack shrugged. "Sure. Lead the way, Chapapanga."

The boy nodded. "Right." He took a few steps away, then stopped and, with a small grin, half-turned to Jack. "And try not to stare."

"At what?" the swordsman asked, arms out to his sides, "You have no ass, kid!"

Rudy quirked an eyebrow. "You already took a look?"

"Um..."

And to this day, Cecilia still doesn't get Rudy's "open-minded old man" jokes about Jack.

*
End

Chibi's notes:

Written because what's logical to the gamer isn't logical in the "real world".

All your Wild Arms are belong to Media.Vision and Sony.
Sign up to rate and review this story