Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Drama on the Second Page!

De Ja Vu

by tmbfucks 3 reviews

What do they want with her?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-07-14 - Updated: 2012-07-14 - 562 words - Complete

0Unrated
'Guys, dinner's ready!' Dad called from downstairs. We walked down to be greeted with the scent of chicken stir-fry. I love it. There was someone missing though.

'Where's Caitlin?' Mum asked.

'She's probably got her headphones in. I'll go tell her.' I said. I walked back upstairs and knocked on her door. There was no answer. 'Cait?' I asked knocking on her door again. It was still silent. I walked in, and there was a note on her bed. There were letters from newspapers and magazines on it.

Do exactly as I say, and no one will get hurt. I will text you tomorrow from her phone. Don't call the police or she dies. I gasped. I shook my head. I started crying.

'No!' I screamed.

'Penina?' Andy asked from downstairs. Everyone came running up. Dad took the note.

'Fucking hell!' He said in stress. This is exactly how I was stolen 17 years ago.

'Who the hell did this? Richard and Susie are locked up, and William was found 6 months ago.' I said in fear. Mum sighed.

'They've released Richard and Susie a month ago.' She said. I was beyond confused.

'No! They're supposed to be released next year. It shouldn't have even been that short.' I said.

'We didn't tell you because you've got your exams. We didn't want to put any excess pressure on you.' Dad told me.

'Yeah, well, thanks a lot. Now my sister's been kidnapped.' I shouted. Andy hugged me and rubbed my back for support.

'It says that if you do what they say, she won't get hurt. We just have to do that then.' Sophie, my other younger sister said.

'They probably want us to pay them a huge sum of money so that they can take her as far away as possible, and then never give her back.' I said. I ran my fingers through my hair. My phone buzzed. It was from Caitlin's mobile.

Come to the cliff tomorrow morning at exactly 10:00 am. Come alone. There's proof that she's alive. Your next instructions will be waiting.

They want me to go to the cliff. The cliff where Andy and I almost died.

'What does it say?' Frank, Andy's dad, asked.

'It says to go to the cliff alone for proof that she's alive. I'll get my next instructions there. Tomorrow at 10:00 am.' I answered. My voice was croaky. I can't believe this is happening. It's my younger sister. She's the only person I've spent my whole life with.

'Do we call the police?' Rachel, my older sister asked. I shook my head.

'I don't think Richard and Susie are the type of people to be bluffing about killing Cait. I'll go there on my own.' I said. I took a deep breath in. She better be okay!

Oh yeah! Dramatic dramaness! XD I'm sorry if this was short again. Hopefully it was longer than the last chapter. I hope you liked it too! Rate and review please! Thank you to the person that rated the last chapter! I love you more than you will ever know! :'3 xx

Edit um... yeah... it was a lot shorter than the last chapter. My bad. I hope it was good anyway. They will definitely get longer! XD xx
Sign up to rate and review this story