Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Oh Come On!

by lalatherapist16 1 review

Frank and Gerard are in no way careful of where or when they decide to have sex. This is a gathering of random moments where they get.....disturbed....by the other guys ~le cough~ (Funny oneshot)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Published: 2012-07-15 - Updated: 2012-07-16 - 369 words - Complete

0Unrated
"Where's the clean towels?" I looked at Ray. He looked up and bit his lip thoughtfully.

"Should be in the hall closet. Oh, Bob, can you throw one on my bunk for later?" He asked as he looked back down.

"Sure." I made my way to the small hall closet and opened the door. My eyes should have burned right out of my skull at what I saw.

"H-hey Bob." Frank stuttered before I grabbed the folded towels and shut the door.

"Find the towels?" Ray asked loudly. I couldn't answer. I think I just went into shock.

A minute later, I screamed. "EWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!" Ray and Mikey both looked at me in shock.

"What?!" They shouted back. I shook my head and swayed to the bathroom.




Frank stood in front of the stove as I rummaged through the fridge for a cold can of pop. "Ray, can you hand me the jelly?"

"What kind?" I looked at him.

"Strawberry." He caught the jar as I tossed it at him. "Thanks."

I waved my hand at him and kept searching. Someone else came in and said something that made Frank squeak. I stood up, the cold can in my hand.

Gerard had Frank pinned in the corner. I stood frozen, the can falling to the floor loudly. "Uh..."

Frank pushed Gerard over. "You never listen to me!" He stomped away. Gerard looked at me.

"Sup Ray?" I shook my head and left the room, vomit raising in my throat.






"Hey Mikey?" I looked up. "Can you grab my comb outta the bathroom?" Bob asked as he read his new book.

"No problem." I knocked on the door and opened it. "Oh come on!"

Gerard and Frank were perched on the toilet. They looked up at me with red faces. "Occupied." Gerard said shakily.

"Ya know what? I'll piss out the damn window!" I snatched Bob's comb off the counter and slammed the door behind me.

I handed Bob the comb and opened the window. "What are you doing?" He stared at me.

"Pissing." I stated.

"They in the-"

"Yep."

"Oh come on!"

"That's what I said."






END
R+R, for the love of all things awkward!!

Hugs and Bikinis,
-Lala
Sign up to rate and review this story