Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > My Heart Will Always Be The B-Side To My Tongue

Pretty In Punk

by ScarsNStories 3 reviews

Four guys in a band living in one house. What could be funnier than that? Throw in two girls, a handful of humor, a pinch of romance, and one tablespoon of drama and you've got something interestin...

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Humor, Romance - Warnings: [!] [X] - Published: 2006-07-10 - Updated: 2006-07-10 - 1701 words - Complete

1Funny
Here we go for my favorite chapter of the entire story thus far... Yeah, you'll know why if you've paid attention to all my babbling before and after chapters... ^^




My Heart Will Always Be B-Side to My Tongue
Chapter Six: Pretty in Punk


I'm too terrified and would you mind if I
sat next to you and watched you smile


x----------------------------x

The thunder cracked as lightening lit up the sky. Cait, who was terribly afraid of the whole thunder and lightening bit, and Pat were the only ones home. The rest of the gang had gone out for a party, but neither Pat nor Cait were up for it.

Cait was trying to just bear with it and fall asleep, even though she was still in her clothes from earlier in the day. She was too afraid to go near her dresser, which just so happened to be right under her window. However, that last crack of thunder sent her over the edge. Not a minute later she found herself making her way towards the bedroom at the end of the hall, Patrick's bedroom.

She knocked quietly on the door, and Patrick was quick to open it. "Are you alright?" He asked her, pulling her into a hug.

"I am now." She replied. "The thunder really scares me; it has since I was little."

"If I had known that I wouldn't have left you alone..." Patrick said, smiling at Cait. "Why don't you stay with me until the storm is over?" He asked, leading her into his bedroom.

She walked over and sat down on his bed, immediately wrapping a blanket around her body. She was still wearing her button down blouse and a jean skirt.

Pat groaned and clicked off the TV, since there was no reception anyway. "Well, we can't watch TV," he said, lying back on his bed next to Cait. He had changed into his pajamas, which were a pair of shorts and a T-shirt. And for once, Pat didn't have a hat on his head.

"Storms always make me worried," Cait said, lying back next to him. "Especially when there are people I care about out in them."

"Well, maybe we can find something to take your mind off of that for now. I'm sure they'll be home safe anyway." Pat said, poking her side and causing her to giggle. Cait smiled and poked him back.

"Hey, no tickling!" Cait laughed.

Pat raised his eyebrows at her. "Oh, someone's ticklish, huh?" He poked her side again.

"No I am not ticklish!" She protested through her laughs. He reached over and tickled her with both hands. "Alright, that's it!" She said, climbing on top of him and pinning his hands to the bed.

"You really think that will work?" He asked, flipping the situation over so that he was on top of her.

He sat there for a minute, examining how her face scrunched up when she was pretending to be mad at him. "You're beautiful, you know that?"

If it hadn't been dark in the room, Patrick would have been able to tell that Cait's face was the color of cherries. She was smiling at him though, and leaned forward to press her lips against his in a gentle kiss. Pat closed his eyes and moved his center of balance so he could use his hands.

Cait giggled a little bit as she felt his fingers playing at the bottom of her shirt, and again as his hands traced across her stomach lightly, pushing her shirt up to expose the skin on her stomach.

x----------------------------x

The four of them rushed in from the car.

"God it's wet out there," Joe said, puling off his soaked sweatshirt and hanging it on a hook by the door.

"Pete, I'll be up in a minute. I gotta go check on Cait, she's so terribly afraid of thunder..." Tara said, making her way to the stairs. She knocked twice on Cait's door, but there was no response. She opened the door slowly and peeked in. No sign of Cait.

Tara's attention slowly turned to the door at the end of the hall. She got suspicious when she heard giggling coming from the room.

She knocked twice on the already open door, pushing it open further with each knock. The sight that greeted her was not what she expected to see, especially not with the people involved.

Patrick and Cait were both looking at her from his bed, and from the looks of the situation, Tara had just interrupted something very important.

"Oh! Oh god!" Tara said, covering her eyes with her hands. "I-I'm sorry!" She said, stumbling over her words. "I just came to check up on Cait, but it look's like Pat's all over that... Literally!" She said, backing out of the room and closing the door tightly.

Cait sighed, looking up at Patrick. "I'm sorry. I'll be right back." She said, rolling her eyes at Tara.

x----------------------------x

Pete was still down stairs when Tara got back, he was talking to Andy and Joe about something.

Andy was the first to spot the look on Tara's face. "What?"

"I think I've got that image burned into my memory forever now..." Tara said, lying over the couch dramatically.

"What image?" Pete asked.

"The horrible incident that I just witnessed..." She said, putting her hands over her face again. "Tell me I just imagined that."

"Just imagined what!?" Andy shouted, the suspense finally getting to him.

"You really wanna know?" Tara asked them, taking her hands away from her face.

"Yes!" They all shouted at once.

"I went to check on Cait, and she was in Patrick's room. Endofstory!" Tara shouted, slurring the last three words together into one.

"Did I just hear my name?" Cait said, pulling at her skirt as she came down the stairs.

The boys looked at Cait, then to Tara, then back at Cait. All at the same time, their eyes widened and their jaws just dropped.

Tara stifled a laugh as she walked over to Cait. "Go to the bathroom and fix yourself up. Use my bathroom, there's something you might deem handy in the top drawer under the sink." She whispered, pushing the girl up the stairs. Err, woman, pushing the woman up the stairs. If Tara was right about this, she'd have to be considered a woman now, even though Cait had the build of a pre-teen, a small chest and relatively no curves.

Tara looked back over to the boys, who hadn't moved the entire time Cait was downstairs. "I'm not sure if it's weird, just because, or if it's weird because of who is... Yeah." Andy said. The other two nodded and Tara laughed.

x----------------------------x


Cait rolled her eyes, but did as Tara had said to. She laughed as she looked in the mirror at herself, not one of the buttons on her shirt was buttoned in the correct hole. Then again, Patrick was a little bit rushed as he buttoned her shirt back up, so he kind of sucked at it. She fixed her buttons, and kneeled down in front of the sink.

She pulled open the top drawer, looking for something that Tara might have 'deemed' necessary in the situation. She nearly fell over laughing as she spotted it: a box of condoms.

"Of course..." Cait said, picking up the box. Even though she had doubted it would really happen, Cait decided it was probably better to have one than not to. "Thanks Tara..." She mumbled, shutting off the light in the bathroom.

She went back to Patrick to find him lying on his back on the bed. She tossed the little square of plastic at him as she climbed back onto his bed. "Tara said this might come in handy," she said with a wink.

"What is-- Ohh, that's what it is." Patrick said, holding up the package. "Well, if Tara says it's best, I guess I know what I'm doing tonight, -err, who, rather."

"You're terrible, you know that?" Cait said, leaning over to kiss him again. And, well, you can put together what happened next.

x----------------------------x

Downstairs wasn't going half as smoothly, though.

"Thanks to Tara, I'm afraid to go to my bedroom tonight." Joe groaned.

"Thanks to Tara, we need to find something to put on really loud, really soon." Andy commented.

"You guys need to chill and shut up." Pete said.

"Yeah guys, be happy for them. They're in love." Tara said, settling into the couch next to Pete.

Joe looked to Andy. "Andy, I think I love you. I want your body, ASAP! Let's go find a room." Joe teased, his voice dripping with sarcasm.

Andy walked over to Joe and hooked his arm around his shoulders. "Got any tips for us Tara?"

"Yeah. I've got two. Shut the fuck up. And sit the fuck down." Tara laughed.

Joe walked over to the bottom of the stairs. "Unleash your inner lion Patrick!" He shouted up the stairs.

"Shut up you idiot!" Tara shouted as well, chucking a pillow at Joe.

"Aahh! You hit me with the zipper! Bitch!" He yelled, tossing it back at her, but accidentally hitting Pete instead.

"That's it, you all need to sit down and shut up right now. You'd want us to be quiet if you were... You know. Yeah, just shut the fuck up!" Pete shouted over all of them.

x--------------Cait's POV--------------x

Hearing the four of them carry on like that down stairs made it kind of hard to be serious. Then again, it was always hard to have a serious moment in this house. Living with them made it seem like they were always there, because of how loud they all could be. You could never be alone in this house, whether you wanted to be or not, which could be good sometimes.

This was not one of those times.

"Just ignore them," Patrick mumbled, kissing my neck. And I eventually did, and somehow managed to have one of the best nights of my life. And even if it wasn't /the best/, I'm sure it's one I'll never forget.
Sign up to rate and review this story