Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Promises Into Lies (Audition Story)

Fake

by XxxFallenAngelXxxx 1 review

His plan was going just great.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2012-07-17 - Updated: 2012-07-26 - 754 words

1Exciting
The rest of the evening passed by without any further disagreements between Gerard and the chestnut haired boy of his dreams. After the initial rocky meeting the two teenagers chatted about pointless teenage things like music (mainly the genius that was Iron Maiden and the state the music industry was currently in) interests and girls. Well the heavily tattooed boy talked about girls, feeling slightly less disappointed by not getting into the pants of the purple pigtails sporting girl than he had expected, Gerard mumbling something vague about having his eye on a guy in Uni.
The raven still was clueless as to the real identity of the boy he was speaking to as if he was an old friend, surprised at how easily he was able to converse with the object of his desires. BB and Sam would most likely have a heart attack or seizure when he told them he was able to have a friendly conversation with Ashley Iero without acting like a complete moron or stuttering. Gerard supposed that Ashley was just one of those people it was almost frighteningly easy to get along with and talk to.
“So do you go to the university here?”
“Yeah, I`ve seen you around before I think.” Gerard answer calmly, while inside his heart was going at a hundred miles an hour, threatening to break out of his chest and land on the dirty floor at Ashley`s converse clad feet.
The other boy`s carefully sculpted eyebrows furrow together in confusion. He had dropped out of University of New Jersey within his first year, how could Gerard have spotted him around University of California`s campus?
“I was so nervous leaving Jersey,” Gerard admits in the sudden awkward silence, “But I’m so glad I did, I love it here. that`s probably only because my best friends were able to get in too though.” he giggles uncertainly, wondering why Ashley was looking at him so oddly. Almost as though he had just grown a second head or something.
It suddenly dawns on the cocky playboy. This Gerard guy must have seen Ashley, his older twin brother and assumed it was him. Frank was about to set the record straight when he realised that the guy was actually kind of attractive. Tall and slender, but with enough meat on his bones to look healthy, inquisitive hazel green eyes defined with black, a pale almost flawless complexion and the promise of well defined muscles under his casual shirt. Not Frank`s usual idea of a hot guy. The budding musician usually went for the tall, athletic type when he felt like a quick fuck with another guy, but there was just something compelling about the ebony haired boy, something different.
“Oh, you`re from Jersey? Small world so am I.” Frank grins, trying to mirror his twin’s shy but friendly smile he usually uses when speaking to people.
“Can I ask you something kinda personal?”
Frank shrugs, “Sure. Why not, Gee?” he lets the little pet name slip, wondering if it was perhaps too soon to do so, knowing it wasn`t something Ashley would do. Then again, if Gerard had believed that he was actually his older brother, then he couldn’t have known him all that well, so his evil plan to get into his extremely tight pants should work just fine.
“Why did you cut your hair short?”
Frank frowns for a moment. Ashley had cut his hair again? Last time he had checked it had been cut into a kind of mini Mohawk-shaved at the sides and bleached blonde with the rest left long and dark. But that was going back a while, before he had left to go on the road with his band, the as of yet unsigned I Am A Graveyard and Ashley had gone off to study something boring and shitty at University.
“I mean I know it’s your hair!” Gerard says in a hurry. “I just…well I kind of liked it long.”
So his elder brother had grown his hair out again had he? Frank cringes mentally, he wasn’t a fan of long hair himself-it was too much work.
“Oh reason really, “Frank lies expertly, having almost is whole life to practice it. “I just felt like a change.”
“Oh,” Gerard blushes, “Well it’s nice shorter too.”
The tattooed boy grins smugly to himself. Gerard was clueless, so perfectly clueless.
His plan was going just great. Perfectlny, even.
Sign up to rate and review this story