Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Pokemon's NOT Very Appropriate For Kids!

by LETDOWNOFTHECENTURY 2 reviews

Ferardy oneshot me and Dude wrote while watching POKEMON: THE FIRST MOVIE on VHS

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2012-07-17 - Updated: 2012-07-18 - 393 words - Complete

0Unrated
Gerard and Frank looked at the movie tickets, they were seeing /Pokemon: The First Movie/.
"Gee, ready?"
"Considering I'm almost 20, yeah." Gerard sighed.
Frank looked at him, "Gweeeeeee!" he pouted.
"What?"
"You don't care!" Frank pouted.
"If I didn't care, I wouldn't be dating you, OR seeing this movie! So, I do care!" Gerard said, pecking Frank on the cheek.
Frank blushed.
Gerard took out $20, ahd handed it to the ticket-taker. SHe gave him 20 back, and two tickets.
Frank rushed over to the cocession stand, and looked at the Skittles, "Pweeeese>"
Gerard gave him the 20 and sighed. Frank smiled wildly, as he got the Skittles.
"Uh, Frankie, I'm gonna get popcorn, and a coke."
"Sure, Gee."
Gerard bought the snacks, and walked into the theater, finding it to be full of little kids, and thier reluctent parents, who were forced on thier children's whims to see the movie.
Gerard found a set of seats, and sat with Frank. Frank ripped open the Skittles, and smiled as it started. Gerard had a headache, and was pushing back taking medicine until the movie was over, but then he realized that was a *huge* mistake. The sounds of the movie, along with kids screaming, made it worse. Frank looked at him, "Gee?"
"I'm fine."
Frank leaned over, and started to kiss Gerard, who looked surprised. Gerard whimpered.
"Gee? Whats wrong?" Frank asked. Gerard shook his head.
"Its nothing Frankie."
Frank kissed him again, and Gerard opened his mouth a little. Frank licked the roof of Gerard's mouth, and Gerard gasped. Frank stopped again.
"Whats wrong?" Frank asked again.
"Nothing, really, I'm fine." Gerard said, smiling cheesily. Gerard let him into his mouth, and smiled as Frank's tounge explored his mouth. And Cataprie evolved into a Metapod...if ya know what that means. Gerard let Frank's tounge feel his mouth, and moaned softly.
"Gee, not /here/! We're at a kids movie!" Frank whispered. Gerard whined.
"Whyyy?"
"Becasue the parents would kick our asses!"
Gerard whined as Frank denied him a good make-out.
Several parents looked appalled, as Gerard and Frank kissed. This wasn't even a romance movie. Kids looked around, asking why those boys were kissing. Some parents dragged thier children out, while others let the kids be exposed to something new. Gerard and Frank didn't care, they were in heaven, and they loved it!

the end.
Sign up to rate and review this story