Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Orange Blossom

Strangelove?

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Mike and Vivian just can't figure each other out.

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Humor - Characters: Tsuzuki - Published: 2012-07-18 - Updated: 2012-07-19 - 472 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter Thirty-Eight: Strangelove?

Mike didn't get it. She had Stella's face, but she's not Stella. He learned that really quickly. Vivian was too… conservative. She didn't drink, smoke, or party. Even more surprising, Vivian's still a virgin. She plans to stay one until she gets married. Vivian came to Japan to study aboard. Her parents, Mr. and Mrs. Craig, left her in the care of Tsuzuki and Anna. Ever since he met Vivian, Mike couldn't get her out of his head. He couldn't understand why. She's not Stella/, the demon thought. /She's not Stella! So why couldn't he escape her?

He came by Kimoto Manor today. He didn't ask himself why as knocked on the door.

"Coming," a young woman said. Mike stood back, waiting. His fingers tapped his arm. What's the point? It'll be more disappointment. He came back to earth when the door finally slid open. Mike turned to see Vivian staring at him. She looked as if she had just woken up. The girl blinked at him.

"Yes?" she asked. Mike gave her a little wave.

"Hi, Not-Stella," he said. Vivian frowned.

"Why do you do that?" she asked. Mike shrugged.

"'Cause you're not her," he said. Vivian narrowed her eyes at him, glaring.

"What do you want?" she asked.

"Just to check on you."

"Why?"

Mike threw up his hands. "Don't ask me."

"You make no sense."

"Yes, I know." Mike mimicked her frown. He found it so hard to get her. Like a maze, this girl was. Clearly not Stella! Vivian rolled her eyes.

"Listen," she said. "If you're done, can you please leave?" Mike shook his head.

"Why?" Vivian asked.

"Can I come in?" he asked.

"Why?" Vivian asked. The demon walked right in without a word. Vivian gritted her teeth.

"Oh come on in," she mumbled under her breath. "Jerk." She closed the door behind her. Mike sat at the table.

"So," he said. "How are you?"

"Fine," she mumbled.

"Good," Mike said. "You have any tea?"

"I don't know," Vivian lied.

"Can you go see?" he asked.

"Why?"

"Just do it, please."

Vivian rolled her eyes again. "Fine, then will you leave?"

"Sure, whatever," Mike said. Vivian walked into the kitchen. Mike rested his head on the table. She walked like Stella. Sort of… The demon remembered what Tsuzuki told him yesterday.

"Vivian is not Stella," the shinigami said. "She's younger and doesn't know any better. So please, don't try anything with her. Her parents want her to stay innocent under our care. So please don't do anything." Mike had shrugged him off initially, but now he wasn't so sure. She's not Stella and yet… Why can't I get away from her?

Vivian peeked out of the kitchen at him. She couldn't figure him out either. Her eyes stayed on him as she tried.
Sign up to rate and review this story