Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Drama on the Second Page!

Park fun

by tmbfucks 2 reviews

Swing sets, slides, and a bunch of kisses.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-07-19 - Updated: 2012-07-19 - 710 words - Complete

0Unrated
I opened the squeaky, rusty, black painted gates that was being picked off. I then took Andy's hand, and ran to the swings.

'Let's see who can go the highest. Whoever wins can choose the prize. Nothing too bad though. It can be paying for tonight's dinner.' I said.

'You're on.' He said in the most challenging voice he could put on.

We hopped on the swings, and went as high as we could. We were at the same height for a while, but I put in all my strength to get even higher.

'Yes!' I screeched.

'No!' He screamed at the same time.

'What do you want then?' He asked smiling. I shrugged.

'I'll have to think about that.' I answered. He leaned in for a kiss, but I ran to the slides.

'Hey, are my lips not attractive to you anymore?' He asked. I giggled.

'Of course they are. You're just going to have to work for mine.' I said. He began chasing me. He went up the slides ladder, and I slid down.

'No fair!' He exclaimed.

'Catch me if you can.' I said. I began running around the playground, whenever he got close, I would jump on the roundabout and spin as fast as I could. I then ran off and climbed across the monkey bars. He then grabbed my waist and pulled me down, and held on to me tight.

'Caught you.' He breathed. I smiled. He pushed his lips against mine. It was one of the most amazing kisses he's ever given me. We pulled apart, which I always hate.

'I love you Andy.' I told him.

'I love you too. I have no clue how I ever got so lucky.' He told me.

'I got even more lucky than you.' I told him before kissing him again. My phone buzzed again.

Congratulations. You've actually done well. Of course, your stupidity surpassed my wildest imaginations. Never trust a kidnapper. It said.

'Sweetie, what's wron...?' Andy asked before being cut off. There was a man putting a gag around his mouth.

'Andy!' I screamed. I tried to run up to him, but the same thing happened to me. I felt myself falling asleep.

'Penina? Penina!' I heard Cait's voice ask. I moaned, and opened my eyes slowly.

'It's okay babes, you're alright.' Andy said holding my head in his lap.

'What happened?' I asked.

'Look, we've been kidnapped too, but it'll be alright. We'll find a way out.' He promised. There was then the happy squeal of Dakota.

'Are you guys okay?' I asked picking up my baby cousin.

'Yeah, except from the fact that the food they give us is complete shit, it's not that bad. I just miss everyone.' She said.

'No swearing around Koda.' I told her. We heard a noise.

'I'll get it.' Cait said.

'Get what?' Andy asked skeptically.

'There's a mailbox in the door. That's where they give us things that are important.' She answered. She gave me a newspaper.

'I hate newspapers.' I said. 'Does anyone have a pen?' I asked. Cait and Andy looked up at me.

'First of all, no, we're trapped and they've stripped us of everything but our clothes, and secondly, why would you need a pen if you hate newspapers?' Andy asked.

'I like drawing things on their faces when I'm bored. Beards and mustaches and black teeth. That sort of thing.' I said. They giggled.

'Give it here.' Andy said. I handed him the newspaper and he started reading the front page. Then, at the second page, he gasped.

'What?' Cait asked.

'Well, I know why we've got this. We're in it. They've called the police. Now it's a waiting game.' He answered.

'A waiting game for when we die.' I continued. This can't be happening.

Surprise! Mwahahaha! Sorry, but things will be okay! In other news, there's an advertisement for a fanfic by BleedingValentine. Here's the link: http://www.ficwad.com/story/197096 Now read it, and enjoy it! And I hope you enjoyed this chapter! XD xx
Sign up to rate and review this story