Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Sharpest Lives

Pikachu the teddy and drool.

by TheSharpestL 3 reviews

That painful silence engulfed them again. Gerard stood up. He wasn’t going to ask any more questions. He knew he had crossed the line.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [!] [V] - Published: 2012-07-19 - Updated: 2012-07-19 - 888 words

0Unrated
Gerard couldn’t get the young male out of his head. Why was he in care? Did he still see his parents? Did he have parents? Millions of questions swarmed Gerard’s head, drowning out the noise of the door opening and Mikey and his parents returning.
“Oh Gee baby! What happened to your face?!”
Donna wailed, cupping her eldest sons face in his hands. Gerard pushed all his thoughts aside for a moment. Shit. What could he say?
“I was… Punched.”
He admitted. He wasn’t ready to come out yet. He looked at his hands as he mother fussed, feeling his face.
“Why?! By who?! Donald! Gerard is being bullied!”
She yelled to her husband who was walking through with his newspaper.
“Son, why’re you being picked on?”
He asked, his head stuck in his newspaper. Gerard sighed.
“Mom no, I’m not being bullied. I’m... Uh… Be-“
“I punched him.”
Came the quiet voice from the doorway. Gerard’s head snapped up to look at the source of the voice; Frank. A frown came to Donna’s face.
“Frank… Why?”
She asked, her voice was soft now.
“I tried to kiss him and he rejected me. So I punched him.”
Frank lied, not battering an eyelid. Gerard’s jaw dropped. He was covering him?! But why? Donna frowned once more then sighed.
“Frank, you know that isn’t how to deal with rejection… Um… Maybe you two shouldn’t share rooms…”
She said, obviously feeling rather awkward. Gerard stood up and gave Frank and thanking look.
“No mom. It is fine. We made up.”
Gerard assured. Donna frowned.
“No more fighting, okay?”
She said. Frank nodded quickly. Gerard smiled at Frank and took his hand, tugging him down to his basement bedroom.
“Thank you.”
He whispered. Frank bit his lip.
“You’re welcome… You don’t want to come out yet, I understand. It is a hard thing to do.”
He whispered back, following me into my room.
“How do you know?”
Gerard asked with a frown, sitting on his bed. Frank sat on his camper bed Donna had made up.
“Because I’m gay.”
He admitted. Gerard smiled slightly.
“Oh right...”
He whispered. A silence fell over them. Gerard looked at the shorter male.
“Frank?”
“Mhm?”
“Why are you in care?”
Gerard couldn’t help himself. He had to know! Frank tensed and stared at his hands. It was silent again for a few minutes.
“My parents just couldn’t look after me.”
He finally whispered. Gerard felt bad for being so nosey but he couldn’t help it.
“Who were you living with?”
He asked. Frank sighed.
“My mom.”
“What about your dad?”
Frank cringed.
“Dead. Overdose on drugs and alcohol.”
Gerard suddenly felt very guilty. He mentally kicked himself.
“I’m sorry Frank.”
“Don’t be.”
That painful silence engulfed them again. Gerard stood up. He wasn’t going to ask any more questions. He knew he had crossed the line.
“Come on. Let’s unpack your stuff. I’ll go get some pillows for your bed.”
He said, leaving the room awkwardly. Frank stayed silent. He didn’t like talking about his past. He hated it in fact. It was a shitty childhood so he had just tried to forget about it. He unzipped his bag. He pulled out his teddy; a cute little Pikachu teddy which was clearly very old. He then pulled out a mattered ripped blanket. Gerard walked through with some pillows, a duvet and a packet of cookies. He rested the things on the side of Frank’s little camper bed.
“Pikachu!”
He giggled, offering him a cookie. Frank smiled and took one with a small thank you, nibbling on it.
“He is my comfort, along with my blankie.”
He murmured, nuzzling his nose into his teddy. Gerard thought he’d never seen anything cuter. He had a blanket and he called it his ‘blankie’!
A small girlish squeal let Gerard’s lips, shocking both Frank and himself.
“Oh… Er.. Sorry. I just find you so adorable with your blanket and teddy.”
He admitted with a small blush. Frank’s cheeks went a little pink.
“You don’t think it is babyish?”
He asked quietly.
“Nope…”
Gerard grinned. Frank giggled and Gerard just grinned more.

Mikey, Gerard and Frank all had a movie marathon after that; Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Saw, The Exorcist and Silence of the lambs. Frank got a little scared and kept hiding his face in Pikachu and Gerard. Not like Gerard minded; he even wrapped his arm around Frank. Mikey went all through the movies with a smirk on his face.
Whilst Frank was brushing his teeth, Mikey looked at his older brother.
“When you going to come out then?”
He asked. Gerard’s whole body tensed up.
“Uhhh… W-what?”
He stuttered nervously.
“You’re gay Gee! It is so obvious!”
Mikey laughed. Gerard blushed.
“Don’t tell mom and dad, Mikey please!”
He begged. Mikey just smiled and shook his head,
“I won’t. So was the Frank thing true?”
Gerard shook his head. Mikey smiled.
“Cute. You need to hide your feelings better by the way Gee, you need to stop drooling.”
With a wink and a smirk, Mikey left a confused Gerard.
“What? I’m no drooling over anything?!”
Sign up to rate and review this story