Categories > Anime/Manga > Fruits Basket

The Secret

by Kuro4Kitty 0 reviews

Read and Review! Rated R for language. One-shot Fruits Baskets. Tohru about her learning about Kyo's secret. What could it be about? :3

Category: Fruits Basket - Rating: R - Genres: Humor - Characters: Kyo,Shigure,Tohru - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2012-07-19 - Updated: 2012-07-22 - 420 words - Complete

0Unrated
Yuki doesn't know, but Kyo has a secret that not even he knows about. Tohru had no idea what Kyo's secret, but one thing that always came to Tohru's mind was... Kyo has a kind heart.

Tohru discovered this little secret while she was cleaning the house and in Kyo's room. "Wow, what a mess! Usually, Kyo is the clean one instead of of Yuki, but I guess some people tend to get lazy sometimes." She cleaned up and organized Kyo's martial arts books,a nd toher magazines of the best martial arts masters. Tohru moves to the bed, and straightens it up with the fluff of the pillow.

"There, so far just done with the bed and the shelf. I just need to vacuum the carpet, clean the window, and fix up the closet," Tohru said in her determined voice. She quickly wipes the window with a wash cloth, and then she vacuums the carpet like a pro.

"Just need the closet then I will be done cleaning the room in the 2nd floor."Tohru strolls towards the closet, and sees that it doesn't need a sweep. Then there in the corner of the floor, Tohru notices a stuffed black cat. She picks it up thinking," Oh wow, it's so cute! I wonder why Kyo has a Chococat here?

Tohru then hears the door open slowly and she turns around. Kyo walks in with his hair all damp and a towel wrapped around his neck. Kyo sees Tohru with the cat and starts to yell," What the hell are you doing with that?"

"I'm so sorry, Kyo... I didn't mean to see your cat it just happen to be there when I was cleaning your room,"Tohru swears on her honor.

"Damn it, you need to be careful with that,"Kyo says as he grabs the stuffed animal from Tohru. "I had this since Master first met me,"Kyo mentioned his martial arts master and adopted father.

"I didn't know... I'm sorry, Kyo. I will keep this a secret." Tohru smiles kindly at Kyo.

"Thanks, Tohru, I really glad that you're the only one that knows my secret,"he says as he hugs Tohru.

On the other side of the wall, Shigure and Yuki were peeking through a hole from Shigure's room. "Oh my... I didn't know that Kyo still has that cat,"Shigure says as he laughs with Yuki.

"Kyo has no idea... what's in store for him. I can use this as blackmail," Yuki said with confidence.
Sign up to rate and review this story