Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Drama on the Second Page!

An emergency

by tmbfucks 1 review

Someone in the room is in pain.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-07-20 - Updated: 2012-07-20 - 726 words - Complete

0Unrated
We all woke up when Caitlin started screaming. I was curled up next to Andy, and Koda was on a bundle of jackets that we used to make her a makeshift cot.

'Caitlin, honey, what's wrong?' I asked sitting next to her.

'I don't know. My stomach's in pain. I don't know what's going on, but it's not right.' She said. She was sweating and looked really pale.

'We need to get someone in here.' I said. Andy was already banging on the door.

'Help!' He screamed. We heard the noise of keys jingling, and Jinxx walked through the door.

'Would you shut up?' He asked angrily.

'Help, Cait's in trouble. We don't know what it is.' I told him. Jinxx sighed.

'Shit! Okay, I'll take you to the hospital, just you, and you can't tell anyone who or what's going on here.' He said. She nodded her head. Jinxx held her up, walked her out of the room, and locked the door.

'Fucking hell. What's going to happen to her?' I asked in fear.

'Never mind what's going to happen to her. You're coming with me.' William said from the doorway. I began shaking in fear.

'No! We're not. You know something? I'm getting real tired of you. Just leave us the fuck alone!' Andy said.

'You might want to be careful about who you talk to, you little sod!' He said angrily. He then whacked Andy's head, sending him unconscious.

'What the fuck have you done?' I screamed. I bent over and held his head in my lap. He was bleeding.

'You want to know something Penina? Not only do I manipulate people very easily, I also lie. I lied about wanting to break the band up. I lied about not killing you. Don't worry though. It'll take a long time. Goodbye my cherubs.' He said. He then left and locked the door. How the hell is he going to kill us slowly? And where's Caitlin?

An hour later Andy stirred and woke up.

'Penina?' He asked. I sighed in relief.

'Andy, are you okay?' I asked. He smiled and nodded his head as much as he could.

'Babe, was I an idiot for standing up to him?' He asked. I giggled and shook my head.

'You're brave and it's made me love you even more than I thought possible.' I answered. I kissed his cheek and helped him sit up. I also told him what William said to me.

'Wait, what? He just left?' He asked.

'Pretty much.' I answered. He smiled.

'You know what this means?' He asked me.

'No.' I replied.

'It means that he's going to leave us in here. To starve. I know that doesn't exactly sound glamorous or something to smile about, but Cait's going to tell the doctor, who will call the cops.' He told me.

'No she won't. You heard what Jinxx said.' I argued. He shook his head.

'Caitlin's not ill. She's been faking it. She told me not to tell you, because she knew you would've said it was a bad idea. But hon, we're going to get out, we can tell the police everything. We're going to be safe and reunited with everyone.' He told me. I punched his arm. 'Ouch! What the hell was that for?' He asked.

'For not telling me what was going on, but this is for helping us through it all.' I said before giving him the longest kiss we've ever managed, and it was perfect.

This is a really short chapter isn't it? I can tell. Sorry! There will probably be another chapter later on today though. You know what I'm like. XD I hope you enjoyed it anyway. My brother showed me the most freaky card trick ever! :O! Basically, He took out a card, then put two piles of card either side of it, flipped the top ones over, and if the cards were a king of whatever, and a whatever of hearts, then the first card would be a king of hearts if that makes sense. Well, even if it doesn't make sense, it was really freaky and awesome. I hope you like this chapter again! XD xx
Sign up to rate and review this story