Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Loss and memories.

Chapter 5

by em01 0 reviews

Is life gonna get better, or stay crap....

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-07-20 - Updated: 2012-07-20 - 666 words

0Unrated
'Ahhh, come on Bob, even Mikey's going on it. Don't be such a wimp!' Ray teased. We were at the new theme park that had just opened up on the outskirts of Jersey. We'd all been excited to go except for Bob. He hated the rides, he could deal with the small ones but any rollercoasters that required you to go upside down, stand up or to involved water he was terrified of. We'd been teasing him about it all day, in a friendly way of course, but nothing we said could persuade him to try a big ride.
'Hey!' Mikey shouted, pouting at Ray.
'No way! Guys, I don't want to. What if we get stuck? Or it goes wrong? Or if we die?' Bob exclaimed, throwing his arms in the air. We all rolled our eyes at him.
'Don't be such a drama queen!' Frank laughed. Next thing you know, Ray, Mikey, Frank and I was pulling him into the long queue. Of course with it being the biggest ride in the park, people started to quickly queue up behind us, and Bob had no escape.
'Look Bob, you go on this ride and we prove to you nothing will go wrong. You aren't going to die!' Ray giggled slightly as he said it. 'Trust us.' He added.
'Why the fuck should I trust you after what you've just done?' Bob yelled in response. Ray had no answer.
'Because Bob, we're your friends and we want you to have a good time with us. Thats why we pulled you into the queue.' Mikey spoke. Bob sighed and the nearer we got to going on the ride, he got increasingly nervous, as did Frank. Frank was stood next to me and was holding me tightly.
'Gee, i'm kinda nervous' He whispered. I looked at him, Frank loved rides like this, he never usually got nervous, then again it was a pretty large ride.
'It's okay, i'll be with you the whole time, Baby!' I answered. He smiled anxiously and I just hugged him, trying to reassure him best I could. When we finally got to the ride, Frank was holding onto me for dear life, and Bob was having a panic attack. Even Frank in his nervous state had to laugh at Bob. The rollercoaster had 10 seperate sections for people to sit in. Two sat in each section. Ray being the most excited and the least scared sat in the empty seat at the very front of the ride next to a woman who looked nearly as petrified as Bob. Then behind them sat Bob and Mikey, with Mikey trying his best to keep Bob from having an aneurysm, and behind them sat me and Frank, him still gripping my arm, as though if he let go i'd disappear. As the ride began, all you could hear was Ray screaming with excitement along with a few people behind us.
'Oh shit!' Frank murmured. I looked at him and kissed him softly on the top of the head.
'I promise you Baby, everything will fine!' He looked at me and began to loosen up a tiny bit. By the end of the ride everybody, including Bob and Frank were screaming. Not from fear but from pure adrenaline. They loved it. We all stumbled off together talking about how much fun it was.
'See, told you Bob!' Ray grinned.
'Yeah, yeah, yeah, fine. What's next?' He asked. We all stopped walking, looked at him and burst out laughing. Thirty minutes ago he was refusing to go near a ride, now he was begging to go on another.
'You enjoy that, sugar?' I asked Frank.
'Yeah, Baby. Thankyou so much. I love you!' He replied and kissed me tenderly on the lips.

A/N: Just a short chapter. Enjoy! Please, please, please rate and review. It would mean a lot! :) Thanks for reading!
Sign up to rate and review this story