Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Star Crossed Love #20

by bulletproofheart44 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2012-07-21 - Updated: 2012-07-21 - 3156 words - Complete

1Hot
I arrive in Austin a little late, around noon because there was a delay in take off time. I talked to Gerard Sunday morning, he still doesn’t suspect a thing. I can’t help if he is wondering why I didn’t answer my phone this morning. I head to baggage claim and grab my 2 bags. I look around to see if there is a transport station to a rent a car center, and find one. It takes me all the way across the airport and to the rent a car place.
I walk out of the place with a 2001 Toyota corolla. I smile as I jump into the bright red car. It smells so good. I turn on the radio and drive out of the parking lot. According to the directions I got from the lady at the front desk the concert hall where the guys are playing is about 20 minutes away. I look at the clock on the dash board and see it is 2:30. I have 6 hours to kill before I see him. My stomach gets butterflies. I decide change into a pair of Shorts and a red tank top hopefully looking a little bit attractive for Gerard tonight. After awkwardly getting dressed in my car I decide to do some sight seeing.
Walking around downtown Austin I look at all the tall building and random art work and statues that line the streets. It is so beautiful and hot here. I decide to step into a small café and cool off. I sit in the corner of the place with my coffee and club sandwich and begin eating when I over here 2 girls at the table next to me talking.
“I am so excited for the concert tonight!” Girls one enthuses
“Me too! My Chemical Romance is sooooo good!” Girl 2 responds.
“Cha! And not to mention they are all hot, specially the lead singer” Girl one awes. I almost choke on my sandwich.
“Think they will sleep with us?” Girl 2 giggles.
“Who wouldn’t?” Girl 1 confirms. I take a bigger bite out of my sandwich chewing angrily.
Those stupid girls! The only person Gerard will be sleeping with tonight is me! With that thought my heart sinks. Shit! I forgot about all that part. How the hell do I seduce someone?! I’m so inexperienced and well he most likely is experienced. My mouth gets dry with nervousness and I take a sip of my coffee. It will be fine…he knows I don’t have any experience, maybe he can be my teacher. I get a sexy fantasy in my head, I shake it out and blush for thinking like that.
I finish my sandwich and look at the clock. 6:45. I better get heading to the concert. I go to get up when I see a pay phone. I can check my messages by calling my house phone and entering the code I have. My curiosity peaks and I put in 50 cents and dial my home number. After entering the code the robot voice says I have 5 unheard messages. Oh boy here we go.
Message ONE: “Hey Jo, it is about…11:30 your time. Just calling to see what is up like always call me back ASAP okay? I love you” well at least he sounded happy in that one.
Message TWO: “Okay Johanna it is now 1:00 your time and you still haven’t answered me! I’m just assuming you stayed up late drinking and passed out and are sleeping in late. Call me…Love you” He sounds a little agitated in that one.
Message THREE: “Okay it is now, 3:00. Did I piss you off or something? I am starting to get really fucking worried and pissed off. Call me I love you” Now that one he sounded pissed.
Message FOUR: “What the fuck did I do Jo?! It is 5 fucking o’clock and you’re not answering your phone. I’ve called the clinic about 4 times but you’re supposedly in with clients. Am I not even worthy of one phone call? I am beyond pissed off now, you’re not answering Mikey isn’t letting me drink or get high. Just FUCK!” okay…he is REALLY pissed off.
Message FIVE: “Jo I know you wont get this till you get home but you owe me fucking big time you hear me?! *Smash* Fuck Gerard is breaking shit now. He is seriously losing it. You’re lucky the concert start in 2 hours or else I’d have to let him drink or do something. He is worried you’re cheating on him or left him. I am only doing this because I love you and him. And seeing his face will be priceless you understand?! YOU OWE ME” Mikey hangs up the phone. And I smile Mikey said he loved me! But Gerard is beyond pissed… I hope my intentions for this evening make up for it. I hang up the pay phone and head over to the concert hall.

I arrive at the concert hall at 7:55. I didn’t account traffic into my commute. I decide to stay in the back and watch this time. There are at least 800 people here. The hall goes black and the crowd starts screaming. Mikey comes out first looking into the crowd I reach up a little and wave my hand as high as I can he squints, sees me and waves back a relieved smile on his face. I quickly duck back down when I see Gerard come one followed by Ray and Frank. They open with Honey this Mirror isn’t big enough for the two of us. The crowd goes crazy. I hear him sing and get chills, I missed his singing voice so much. I sway back and forth to the music. I examine the crowd. Some of the people are wearing home made MCR T-shirts and others are wearing band t shirts of bands I don’t even know about.Through out the concert Gerard keeps going to the cooler they have on stage to grab a beer but Mikey makes his way over to Gerard and knock the beer out of his with the tip of his bass. The crowd goes wild thinking it is so awesome but Gerard glares at him and I giggle. They play a few more songs before Gerard speaks to the crowd.
“This next song is dedicated to a very special girl” He pauses letting all the girls in the crowd scream letting them think it is about them. He continues
“She is back home, and I haven’t spoken to her today at all and it makes me realize how much I fucking love and miss her. This song is for her, and for all you guys this song is for that one girl you love, don’t let her go” He signals to the drummer and they start playing Demolition Lovers. My eyes fill with tears of joy.
The concert ends and everyone cheers loudly. I make way through the crowd and to the back of the stage where a tall Hispanic man is standing wearing a security shirt. I go to make my way past him when he stops me.
“Excuse me do you have a pass?” He grunts.
“Know but I’m Gerard’s girlfriend” I announce. The man rolls his eyes.
“Along with all of them?” He points behind me where there are at least 20 other girls screaming and holding up ‘I love MCR’ and ‘Gerard Marry me’ signs. I look back up and him with an innocent look on my face.
“I really am his girlfriend though” I protest
“Yeah right honey, go ahead and get in line with the rest of them” He takes me by the shoulders and turns me around. I plant my feet into the ground and turn around glaring at the tall man. That is when I see Ray behind him.
“RAY! RAY!” I shout. Ray looks my way tilts his head sideways and walks up toward the entrance.
“Tell him to let me in please” I say pointing to the man.
“Johanna?! What the hell are you doing here?! Oh my god Gerard is going to be so happy you have no idea-“ I cut him off.
“shh! I wanna surprise him, that’s why he doesn’t know anything, so please let me back there” I plead. Ray nods
“Let her in Garry, she is with us” he tells him. Garry gives me a dirty look and lets me in. The other girls behind me awe in disappointment. I turn around and stick my tongue out at Garry before following Ray. He stops in the middle of the hall.
“What the hell! You have no idea how bad Gerard has been all day because he hasn’t talked to you. You’re lucky Mikey is keeping him away from the booze and drugs otherwise I am pretty sure he would be passed out and we wouldn’t be able to play tonight.
“Oh come on he can’t be that bad…” I say walking past him when I hear yelling.
“MIKEY JUST LET HAVE THE FUCKING PILLS AND BEER! I NEED THEM. SHE HASN’T BEEN IN TOUCH WITH ME ALL DAY, I THINK SHE LEFT ME. SHE DOESN’T WANT ME ANYMORE!” Gerard screams. I run down the hall and into the room. Gerard has his back to me and is staring at Mikey who is standing in between him and the fridge of beer. MIkey looks over at me and smiles.
“Gerard…” I quietly say.
“WHAT?!” He snaps turning around. Our eyes meet and it is just the two of us. Gerard’s face turns into a smile and he runs up to me and starts kissing me vigorously. I start crying tears of happiness and wrap my arms around his neck. We are floating just he and I. No one else. The love between us is so strong. We part and Gerard is just smiling just like everyone else in the room.
“What…I am so…Why are you here?!” Gerard asks shocked.
“I am here because I couldn’t stand being away from you any longer and I wanted to surprise you” I wrap my arms around his neck and he places his hands on my hips.
“ I love you so much Johanna. You surprised me alright. I was afraid I was gunna have to fly out to New Jersey and talk to you” He pulls my head into his chest. He smells strongly of Sweat. I cringe my nose and pull away and get a better look at him.
“You’re wearing make up?” I question looking at the darkness around his eyes. He does his boyish smile and shrugs.
“Thought I’d try it out, you like it?” He asks. I nod
“Mhhhmm” I reach up and give him a kiss.
“Why don’t you guys go get a room” Mikey says, I Look over Gerards shoulder at him and he winks at me. I give him the finger and he has a play fake hurt look on his face. I giggle.
“ Sounds like a plan, I am bushed plus I need to shower” he states.
“Yeah you do” I agree. He looks down at me with a hurt look on his face.
“Sorry…but its true” I admit. He shrugs and pulls me closer to him and shoves me face into his arm pitt.
“Enjoy it babe this is what you’re gunna smell for a while” I pull away from him gagging. Everyone in the room is laughing hysterically. I give them all a dirty look.
“Alright, alright lets go. But first a couple of beers for the road” Gerard says heading towards the fridge but I stop him.
“No, it’s okay I have to drive”
“Then one for me” He says still walking towards it.
“No, not for you, lets just get some back at the hotel” I suggest. Gerard raises an eyebrow at me and sighs.
“Fine” I look over at Mikey who winks and me again and I blush. I think everyone else knows too because when Gerard turns his back they all start doing air humping motions. I swear my face is as red as my shirt. I pull on Gerard’s hand and lead him out the door. We step outside and there are tons of fans there screaming for him. Gerard smiles and looks at me.
“Mind if I sign a few autographs and take some pictures?” I grin and nod.
“Go for it babe! But first…” I reach up and give him a big kiss in front off all the fans. All the girls behind us make upset noises and I smile letting him go. 20 minutes later and we are on our way back to the Hotel.
“I love you so much Johanna. I’m so glad you’re here. I was literally going crazy without you” he admits.
“I was going crazy without you too. I love you, I cant imagine not being with you” I say back. He puts his hand on leg and it goes numb. I’ve missed this feeling.
We arrive at the hotel and go up to the room. Gerard uses the key card and we walk in. It isn’t the nicest hotel but it is decent defiantly no cockroaches here. I put my bags in the corner of the room and sit down on the bed.
“Well I’m going to shower, I’ll be smelling like Roses for you soon baby” He gives me a long kiss that then turns into a mini make out session. He pulls away making me want more.
“I’ve missed your kiss” He whispers and walks away and into the bathroom. Damn it! Tonight is the night, I know everything between us is forever and I know this is the right person to do this with.
I keep thinking about high school, and all my friends that have had sex. They all regretted their first time, but not me! I know I wont. They told me that the first time is always magical. I hope I’m not setting myself up for disappointment. I hear the shower stop. I jump out of my though bubble and reach into my bag. I grab myself a towel , my make up bag and the lingerie, and wrap the towel around them. I’m going to make Gerard think I’m going to take a shower when really I’m just going to get sexy for him. My heart races with adrenaline. Then I realize the mini bar fridge we have. SHIT! I hop off the bed and over the fridge and open it. I quickly grab everything out and stash it under the bed hoping he wont find it. I stand up just in time to see Gerard come out in his Pajamas, his hair sloppy and a smile on his face.
“Come smell me” He commands. I follow and walk up to him and smell him.
“Like roses” I compliment. He laugh and leans down and gives me a long kiss again, that turns into another make out session. I stop him before he gets to 2nd base and go grab my towel of stuff. He looks disappointed.
“My turn!” I say while briskly walking to the bathroom. I lock the door, turn the shower on for the noise and look in the mirror. I grasp onto the edge of the sing and start to sway, I am getting nervous, after a while of doing that I hear a knock at the door.
“Yes?” I answer.
“They don’t have any drinks in the fridge I was gunna run downstairs and grab some okay?” he yells through the door. SHIT!
“No! I wanna go with you”
“Umm…Okay? Well hurry then” I hear him walk away from the door. Must keep him sober. I unwrap my towel and look at the lingerie and makeup bag in front of me. I re apply my make up making it a little darker, make my red hair a little messier and apply my lip gloss. Now for the outfit. I put it on and look at myself in the mirror. WOW. I look like I could be a model. I smile in approval. I turn off the shower and take a few minutes making sure everything is okay. I put my hand on the door knob and take a deep breath.
“Here we go… I tell myself”

I step into the room, Gerard’s eyes are fixed on his sketchbook. “You ready to go?” He asks without even looking at me. I stay silent.
“I said are you ready to….HOLY SHIT!” he looks at me and his jaw is on the ground. I blush. He gets off the bed and walks towards me.
“Johanna, I….wow….” He looks me up and down and smiles. I take his head in my hands and move his gaze up to my eyes.
“Gerard, I love you. I want to do this, with you” I press my mouth on his. He gladly accepts it and picks me up and leads me over to the bed. He kisses me softly, laying me down on my back. He parts from me and looks at me.
“I love you so fucking much Johanna, but are you sure?” he sincerely asks. I nod. He looks me up and down again and starts kissing me much faster. I reach my hands down the end of his shirt and pull it up over his head. I smile when I see my name on his chest, I gently kiss it and then make my way back up this mouth. I feel Gerard’s hands move to the back of my outfit he feels around for a bit then finally rips open the back. I gasp in shock. He smiles a crooked smile before pulling it off of me. He kisses my neck and my chest all the way down to my belly button where gently pulls off the skirt. Leaving me completely naked. He stares at me for a while and I blush.
“You’re so beautiful, and all mine” He kisses my lips hard and passionate. I Move my hands down to his pants and unbutton them he slowly slides his underwear and pants off leaving us both naked. Gerard adjusts himself between my legs and looks at me one more time.
“Are you sure?” He asks again.
“yes” I say nervously. He kisses me softly again, then we start making love, and it is everything i had hoped for and more.




*********************************
Sorry guys, if you want a good sex scene then read 50 shades of Grey :p other wise just imagine it however you please. Thanks for all the support and comments!
Sign up to rate and review this story