Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Those Awkward moments on tour

Those Awkward moments on tour

by YoshikiHide182 2 reviews

My chemical romance are a popular band in the USA.Lordi are a band that won the eurovision song contest in 2006 and are very popular in Europe.What happens when both bands go on tour?? Auditioned f...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover,Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] [V] [X] [?] - Published: 2012-07-20 - Updated: 2012-07-20 - 916 words

1Original
Be nice it's my first crossover kinda story Kay?

Gerard’s POV
Coffee...need coffee....withdraw symptoms from coffee...taking over...My desperate search for the caffeine substance was interrupted by mikey’s booming voice saying “over here gee zombie”

I snapped my head around to see Mikey and ray over by the kitchen in our tour bus. “Thanks Mikey mouse” as I took a sip of the heavenly substance called coffee. Mikey scowled at me when I said his old nickname and went back to a very tired ray.

You see the thing is he’s getting married in a few months and both he and hollie (or hozzie as we like to call her) are pushing themselves over the edge over planning the wedding.
Me and Mikey looked at the sleeping ray trying to resist the urge to touch his afro when all of a sudden Frankie jumped on me and Mikey shouting “EARTHQUAKE!!” tackling us to the floor.

We all laughed as we got up from off the floor to see our roadie Lexia with some doughnuts in her hands. “Sorry if I interrupted your....Bromance but I brought these for you and also matt wants to see you about a new tour...” she finished as she put the box down on the table. “YUMMY!!” frank shouted as he dived towards the box waking a very cranky ray up.

After eating our breakfast ad getting dressed we went to our tour manager, matt’s house about this ‘new’ tour. Matt’s house was all black and red. He was in his garden with his assistant when we greeted him.

“Heya guys, please sit down I need to talk to you” he greeted us as we sat down. “Now I have arranged you a two month tour with a band from Finland. You probably don’t know them but they won Eurovision in 2006 and...”

“Were not touring with a pop band matt” frank blurted out in the middle of his sentence. “Dude shut the fuck up” ray shouted t him and went back to hearing the rest of what matt had to say. “As I was saying, they are not a pop band frank; there a heavy metal band. The band’s name is lordi ”

Amen’s POV
BTW The band members have stage names to go along with their monster image so in the story they refer to eachother with their band names

Freezing....very very cold. I looked around at a frozen kita and awa covered in blankets to warm themselves up. “How fucking long until the heater’s fixed?” awa managed to say looking at our roadie Johanna who was busy trying to fix the heater.

“Almost awa just be patent”. To be fair this hasn’t been the best of our tours but still it’s not the worst. “It’s hard to patent when you’re freezing to death” Awa said back to her obviously checking her out. “Awa I swear to god if you don’t shut up I’ll let you freeze to death” Johanna snapped back at awa making me and kita Laugh a bit.

Awa thought for a few seconds before she looked up at her smiling and said “You know, you’re hot when you’re angry...” That’s when me and kita fell to the floor having a laughing fit for about 10 minutes. Johanna looked at awa with mixed look of being flattered and weirder out. “It’s fixed” she finally said turning on the light and the heater.

“YAY!!!” kita shouted hugging Johanna before going as close to the heater as possible. Johanna got her coat and kissed awa before saying “I’ll see you tomorrow” and left the bus. “She likes me” awa beamed as she started reading the stand by Stephen king.

Almost immediately Mr.lordi and Mr. OX walked into the bus with lots of papers. I looked Up at them before asking “Watcha doing?”Nothing much were going on tour next month but never mind that what’s been happening here?”Mr. OX asked as he looked at the discarded blankets on the floor.

“Again nothing much the heater broke down and Awa’s lovebird had to go fix it” “OOO” OX and Mr.lordi said at the same time whilst awa was glaring at them. I looked at kita who was on the phone to his wife Sam talking about their unborn kid or something. Lately he’s been more pre-occupied with it all and plus going on tour isn’t doing much good ether.

“What band are we touring with?” awa asked looking up at Mr.lordi.”Umm I dunno hold on a sec....There it is there name is ummm oh my chemical romance..” I looked up as well and asked “I’ve heard of them before... are they a really popular band in the US?” “Ummm again I dunno but we’ll find out soon”

Do you like? not all people who auditioned are in the first chapter but they will be in the next few chapters..R&R for some cookies? P.S if you don't know what lordi look like here's a pic but it doesn't include kita since he quit the band a year ago https://twitter.com/#!/YoshikihideTMB/media/slideshow?url=pic.twitter.com%2FFEpSCn7p
but here's a pic with kita when he was in lordi https://twitter.com/#!/YoshikihideTMB/media/slideshow?url=pic.twitter.com%2FH4PBd1Ek
Sign up to rate and review this story