Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Of Champions and Demon Hunters

Chapter 5

by ArsaoTome 3 reviews

The battle at the World Quiddich championships.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Harry,Hermione - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-07-21 - Updated: 2012-07-22 - 1017 words

2Original
It was time for a huge fireworks display for the World Cup and some of the Potter's were involved in this. Rockets were being launched from everywhere, everyone was watching the show and enjoying themselves but that was when the attack happened. A huge skull with a snake coming out of it appeared in the sky. “Oh shit,” said Harry. “GET EVERYONE TO SAFTY!” He yelled to his family, but they were already moving as he said it. Innocents were being taken to the Potter's tents and hidden so they would not be used as hostages. Then Cris, Donna, Diane, Jeff and Tex showed up next to Harry to help him.


“Just us 6?” He said, just then Raymond showed up along with Rachelle and four other members. One was a dark skinned girl, with long white dreadlocks tied back in a ponytail and bluish-green eyes, with an amazing body, dressed as a mechanic with dual barettas cocked, loaded and ready. Another looked studious, he had long black hair, green eyes behind glasses and was in a T-shirt, cargo pants and boots. He was carrying a magical tome and was reading it. The third was a very gorgeous blond with blue eyes, she was tall, well muscled but still had the curves of a very sexy woman.


Dressed in a halter top, jeans, chaps, boots and had glowing gauntlets. The last was a bad ass looking biker chick, she was in a leather vest, jeans, chaps and boots. But there was more to her than meets the eye. Harry looked at his family and smiled, “let's bust some heads!” So they rushed the Death Eaters and the fight was on.


Attacks were flying left and right, the Potters weren't even fazed, the guy was surrounded by Death Eaters. “I call up on the sacred power of my ancestors, help me destroy my enemy! 'Ring of Hellfire!'” A ring of hellfire hit the Death Eaters leaving nothing but ash.


The first woman was leaping everywhere firing on Death Eaters blowing heads off and putting hole in their chests.


The next woman started punching people in the face as she dodged attacks, punching them in the throats having them choke on their own blood.


The last one transformed in to a were-dire wolf and just ran through Death Eaters slashing, ripping and tearing them apart. The rest of the family was showing why they are the most feared magical clan in the world.


As the last Death Eater had fell, Lucius was now scared, Barty Crouch Sr. and Jr. also had seen what happened. “We can't beat them, Lucius.” Said Sr.


“Maybe it's not such a good idea to bring the Dark Lord back if this is what he's coming back to.” Said Jr, just then they had seen Harry, Jeff and Rachelle slowly walking up to them. “Oh shit,” with that they took off.


Harry just looked as the last 3 known Death Eaters that were there fled and sighed. Then he looked up to the sky and did the 'Morsmordre' spell destroying the Dark Mark ending it. “Well that was fun,” he said taking a breather. “Anyone for a drink?” They laughed and went back to their tent.



The next morning, all the Potters helped clean up and were also helping others that were injured. Harry was talking to someone when Molly had seen him and started to head over to him. Just then Rachelle had seen her and went over to her as well. “Can I help you Mrs. Weasely?” She said, this was the harlot that kidnapped Harry.


“No, I don't think so.” She said cooly.


“Well, why are you over here then?”


“To get Harry out from your clutches!”


“And why would my beloved cousin want to be removed form my clutches?”


“Because you are not his family!” That was when Cris had went over to them.


“What this I hear about my younger sister not being in Harry's family?” He said then, Harry walked over to the commotion.


“What the hell's going on?” He said and was smacked upside the head by the dark skinned woman.


“Language!” She said.


“Sorry Jess, but what are you doing here Mrs. Weasely?”


“To save you from these imposters!”


“Oh so you could control me for Dumbledore? What did he promise you? Money? Power? Whatever it is you're not going to get it because if we die, EVERYTHING goes to the Longbottoms. Besides, a very weak pure blood family who's matriarch is a thieving, power hungry witch, is no match for us. That's why all of your eldest sons; from Bill to the twins, offered their loyalty to us. Not the family, their own loyalty.”


“And we of course accepted.” Said Rachelle.


“So why don't you go and tell the old man that your plan failed.” Said Cris.


“Also before school starts, I'm getting a 'Heritage Test' to finally prove to you all without a shadow of a doubt THIS is my family. Now, if you excuse me, I have things to do with MY FAMILY!” They walked off leaving Molly speechless.


After wards, the Potter clan had went back to 'Potter-ville' along with Hermione. She was impressed by the looks of the village. “Wow,” she said. “And this is the safest place in 'Wizarding Britain'?”


“Yep,” said Rachel. “We don't know why James, Lilly and the Longbottoms weren't here. But we have an idea who knows why.”


“Headmaster Dumbledore?” Rachel nodded, “but there has to be a logical reason.”


“Well we are going to take the good Headmaster to task on this one. There is one thing you don't do to a Potter and that's lie to us. We will get you back.”


Meanwhile Dumbledore was trying to figure out what to do now that the Potters revealed themselves Harry's out from under his thumb. He needed to get him back but with what the Potters can do, there was no way Harry was going back to him.


'Desperate times calls for desperate matters.' He went to the floo.


“Alistor Moodey,” he said.


TBC
Sign up to rate and review this story