Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Autonins

Chapter 1

by ArsaoTome 0 reviews

Naruto finds something that would basically make the most powerful shinobi in the Elemental Countries.

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover,Sci-fi - Characters: Hinata,Naruto - Warnings: [!!!] [V] [?] - Published: 2012-07-22 - Updated: 2012-07-22 - 3861 words

1Cliche
AUTONINS
by Arsao Tome
Beta-Read by Gunman

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto or Transformers.

Summary: Naruto becomes a new breed of ninja when the Forbidden Scroll gives him the Matrix of Leadership.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH


In the forests of Konoha, Naruto Uzumaki was sitting down, reading the Forbidden Scroll that he had stolen from it’s secret hiding place. He had just finished the part about the Shadow Clones, and came across what looked like a glowing kanji symbol, one that he didn’t recognize.


Huh. I wonder what this is? He thought, staring at the symbol, which looked like a strange, red face of some kind. Biting his thumb his wiped his blood over the red face, only to have it glow and explode right before his eyes. Naruto was thrown back but when he looked again, he noticed a strange object floating above the Forbidden Scroll. It was a metallic circular cone, surrounding a glowing blue crystal, with two handles on the sides of it. the inner cone appeared to be gold while the handles appeared to be a metallic silver.


"What is that?" Naruto asked.


"Whatever it is, It’s Mine!" Mizuki shouted as he leapt down at it and made a grab for the object.


However, the second he touched it, a backwash of energy knocked him backwards


"You idiot, Mizuki!" Iruka shouted as he rushed into the clearing. "Do you not remember the legend of the First Hokage?"


"What are you talking about, Iruka?" Mizuki asked.


"That..." Iruka said, pointing to the glowing, floating object, "..is the Matrix of Leadership! A great power that fell from the skies centuries ago! It is said that the Matrix cannot be taken. It must be earned. And obviously, you are not worthy of it!"


"Oh? And who is? The Demon Brat?" Mizuki asked.


"What?" Naruto asked.


"Why do you defend him, Iruka? You know what he is!"


"Yes. I do know." Iruka said. "Naruto.... is a good person." he said, shocking both Mizuki and Naruto. "He may play a lot of pranks, but he only does that for attention. And who can blame him? Everyone in this village treats him like dirt. They mock him, abuse him, overcharge him, ostracize him. And yet he’s never become the monster they claim him to be."


While Naruto smiled at Iruka’s words, a thought struck his mind.


Monster they claim me to be? He thought. "What do you mean, Iruka-sensei?" he asked.


"Oh? You didn’t know? You never wondered why this village hates and despises you?" Mizuki asked. "Well let me tell you!"


"Mizuki! No! It’s Forbidden!" Iruka shouted as he leapt at Mizuki.


However, Mizuki drew his sword in a way that Iruka couldn’t see, and right as he was on top of the pale-haired traitor, Iruka felt the blade stab into his body, missing his heart by only an inch.


"IRUKA-SENSEI!!!" Naruto shouted as he charged towards the pair.


"It’s because..." Mizuki said, grabbing his exploding tags and hurling them at Naruto. "...You’re the prison of the Nine-Tailed Fox!" he said.


Naruto froze, feeling the sting of the truth, as well as the exploding tags ignite all around him. He was thrown back against a large tree, landing right next to the still-glowing Matrix of Leadership.


"Just rest, boy. I’ll take care of you once I’ve dealt with this pesky Chunin." Mizuki said as he advanced towards Iruka.


Naruto’s mind was in a fury. Even as pain raced through his body, he struggled to stand up. But he wasn’t concerned with his own injuries, nor on the power that hovered above him. It was on Iruka.


I want to help him! The only person who ever believed in me! And he’s dying because of me! Whatever it takes, I have to help him. I HAVE TO HELP HIM! He mentally groaned as he forced himself to stand up, his chakra flaring up. It was this combination that caused the Matrix to turn around and shine it’s light on Naruto.


"Hear Me, Naruto Uzumaki!" a deep, booming voice echoed throughout the forest. "You Have Fought For Iruka, With Courage And Sacrifice! A Long Time Have We Watched The Ninja Of This Village, And We Have Deemed You Worthy Of This Power. Know This: The Matrix Cannot Be Taken, It Must Be Earned! Go Now... And Fulfill Your Destiny!"


A powerful glow filled the forests of Konoha, and even as Mizuki and an injured Iruka tried to see what was happening, it was only Iruka who smiled.


"ARISE NARUTIMUS PRIME!" The voice said as the power surged into the blond ninja, altering his body in a way no one could have imagined. Naruto started growing, and changing, until his body was covered in metal plates. As the glow died down, both Mizuki and Iruka found themselves staring at a 30-foot tall metallic puppet with black and orange flames with silver trim.


Mizuki looked up and up. Narutimus bent down to the traitor and got in his face.


"Now, you were saying about taking me out?" He said.


Mizuki was so scared that he didn’t move as Narutimus moved his hand and flicked him away from him like a body, sending him through nearly a dozen trees and a boulder before he stopped. Upon seeing Iruka’s injuries, Narutimus quickly went into action. Reaching out he summoned the Matrix to him, the powerful object flying to his hands, which he used to place the Matrix inside his chest. His chest closed up and he instantly transformed his body into a Peterbuilt 379 Semi Truck which was connected to a trailer that seemed to appear out of nowhere. The back of the trailer opened up as a pair of mechanical arms reached out and carefully pulled the injured ninja into the trailer and placed him on a stretcher. They also snared the Forbidden Scroll and put it inside as well. Once he was inside, the large trailer took off for the hospital.


HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH


When the truck got to the hospital, which shocked several of the citizens and even the medic nins who were there. The back of the trailer opened up and a pair of mechanical arms lifted Iruka out of the rear for them to see. The medic nins quickly took Iruka into the hospital. Once he saw that his friend was taken care of, Naruto took off and headed for the Hokage tower.



Oddly enough, when transformed out of his truck form, and climbed the sides of the tower, he found Sautobi waiting for him. Looking out at the massive metallic creature, Narutimus wasn’t too shocked that the old man seemed to be expecting him. Staring at the metallic skin, the blond-hair colored helmet, blue eyes and whiskers (which gave him away), Sarutobi just looked at him.


"I have to say, Naruto, this is quite unexpected to see." he said as Narutimus held out his hand to the window. ‘Even if I saw it in my crystal ball.’


"Come on 'jiisan," he said. "we need to talk."


Not wanting to go back to his paperwork, the Hokage jumped onto Narutimus’s hand.


HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH


"Naruto.. HOW did this happen?" Sarutobi asked once the pair had arrived at the Hokage monument.


"I was changed into this, by the Autobot Matrix of Leadership." Narutimus said, while the old man sat on his shoulder. "I am Narutimus Prime. Though I don’t completely understand how."


Naruto explained everything to Sarutobi, who decided to officially make Narutimus/Naruto a genin of the Leaf Village. Though he hated the paperwork, he decided to go through it for Naruto’s sake. After their talk, Narutimus took Sarutobi back to his office and then left in order to do some thinking about what had happened.


He was down at the base of the Hokage Mountain when he suddenly went offline.


HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH



Naruto looked around and found himself in a huge field. It was nothing special, just a wide open field of long grass. It was then that he turned around and noticed a large up-cropping of jagged rocks. Sensing there was someone at the rocks, he moved towards them.


"Hello? Is anyone here?" He asked, just now noticing that he was not Narutimus anymore, but a human Naruto Uzumaki. As he walked into the center of the horseshoe-shaped cropping of rocks, he noticed several beings appear around him. But for some reason, he wasn’t afraid of them. Several of them looked like huge metallic puppets, not unlike he had been transformed in to. Three of them looked more human. "Who are you guys?" Naruto asked.


"I am Qui-Gon Jinn." a middle-aged man with a beard and long brown hair said. He was dressed in a white and tan outfit, brown boots, and a long brown robe. "I am a Jedi Master."


"I am Jaga, of the ThunderCats." a much older man with white hair and a beard, dressed in a tan and white short-sleeved bodysuit, with a blue cloak around his shoulders and a red and black cats-head symbol on his belt.


"I am General Clayton M. Abernathy, of the Gi Joe team. They call me General Hawk." the third man said. He was dressed in camouflaged cargo pants, a black shirt, a brown bomber jacket and a military-issue beret.


"Uh... please to meet you." Naruto said, then noticed the towering beings behind them. "Um, who are they?"


"They, are the beings known as the first Primes." General Hawk said.


"Their essence, their knowledge, and their powers were stored in the Matrix of Leadership, which gave to you your new powers." Jaga said.


"All of us here, have something in common, Naruto." Qui-Gon said. "Including you, son."


"I do?" Naruto asked.


"Yes, Naruto Uzumaki!" one of the giant puppets said. "When you rose up and fought for Iruka, you proved that you had the spark of leadership within yourself. Despite all that has happened in your life, you have demonstrated courage, honor, compassion, and a willingness to sacrifice yourself for others. Because of this, we welcome you to our family, brother."


Naruto stood before the towering puppets, even as General Hawk, Jaga and Qui-Gon stood behind him, placing their hands on his shoulders, his body glowing with an ethereal light that blinded him and the other even as he slowly started to fade away.


HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH


Naruto slowly woke up and gasped when he realized two things. One: he was back in his original human body, and two: he was lying on top of his Cybertronian body. However, when he looked at himself, he gasped as he realized that he was about 6 foot 2 inches, with longer hair, an incredibly athletic body, dressed in a black bodysuit, a long white robe, and sandal boots.


Just then, Narutimus came back ‘online’ and ‘looked’ down at Naruto.


"Okay, this is strange." Naruto gasped.


"You are telling me, Naruto." The new ‘Prime’ said.


"Okay. How do I know you’re not the fox?" he asked.


"If I was the fox, neither you nor Konoha would still be here."


Satisfied with that answer, Naruto asked another question.


"So you’re Narutimus?"


"Correct."


"But... I though I was Narutimus. What happened?"


"You and I are connected by the power of the Matrix." Narutimus said, tapping his chest. "I am Narutimus in body, but you are the soul from which I was created."


"Because of the Matrix."


"Yes."


"Okay. I think we need to talk to the old man about this."


Narutimus sat Naruto down and transformed into his semi-trailer mode. Naruto jumped inside the cab and they both headed towards the Hokage Tower.


HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH


Once there, Naruto went inside and was welcomed by the secretary.


"I need to speak with Hokage-sama." he said, the female secretary’s eyes widened as the man said that. She was too flustered by the handsome man to realize who he really was and quickly ushered him into the office.


"Yes? What can I..." Sarutobi said as the man walked into the office and he froze. "Minato?" he gasped. But when he took a closer look, the whisker marks on his cheeks made his gasp. "Naruto?" He gasped. "How did... what happened to you?"


"That’s one of the things I wanted to ask you, Hokage-sama." Naruto said. "To start with... why did you call me Minato? That was the Fourth Hokage’s name, wasn’t it? Actually..." he started to say as he looked at a framed picture of the Fourth on the nearby wall, noticing their faces were the same. "..why do I look like the Fourth now?"


"Perhaps you should tell me how this happened to you?" Sarutobi started.


So Naruto told him about how after he and Sarutobi had talked on the monument, and after he had dropped him back at the Tower, he went to meditate on all this. He told the Third all about meeting the Primes, General Hawk, Jaga and Qui-Gon, and then told him that this strange transformation was done to him by the Matrix.


"Well, that would explain it." Sarutobi said. "The Matrix obviously is responsible for what happened to you. But as to why you look like The Fourth.... it’s because you are his son."


"I’m What?" he gasped. "I’m the son of the Fourth Hokage?"


"Yes, Naruto." he replied.


"But... why didn’t anyone tell me this before? And after everything that happened to me?" he gasped. "I mean... the beatings, the overcharging, setting fire to my apartment..."


"For that... I have no apology worthy of what you have endured. The reason these things happened was because of the Kyubi, who was sealed inside you when you were a baby." he explained. "And no one knew you were the Fourth’s son, because he wanted to protect you from his enemies. So he gave you your mothers name."


Naruto hung his head. "I see. But why seal the Kyubi within me?"


"Because he knew he could trust you with her."


"Her? The Kyubi's female?"


"That's right." Sarutobi said as he went over to his cabinet drawer and pulled out a large scroll. It wasn’t as large as the Forbidden Scroll, but larger than most. "Here." he said, handing the scroll to Naruto.


"What is this?" Naruto asked, accepting the scroll.


"It is everything that the Fourth possessed. Not only the techniques he himself created, but also the keys to his family estate, and his personal bank account that hasn’t been touched by anyone in the village." Sarutobi said.


"Thank you, jji-san." he said. "But... what about my mother? Is she still alive?"


"Yes she is." he said. "Would you like to see her?’


"Yes!" he all but shouted.


"Here. Your mother writes me a letter every two months. She even tells me where she can be found, if the need ever arises that I should require her help." He said, giving him a letter. "I never told you this because I was trying to protect her as well. This arrived two days ago. I’ll give you a furlough pass so that you can see her."


"Thank you jji-san." Naruto said, giving the older man a hug before leaving the office.


Naruto was heading to the big rig when he nearly ran over a familiar girl with pale lavender eyes in a thick tan coat.


"Hina-chan?" Naruto gasped, as he helped the young girl off the ground.


She looked up at the older man who seemed to know her, blushing at how handsome he was.


"Do... do I k-know y-you?’ Hinata stuttered.


"It’s me. Naruto." he said.


"N-Naruto-kun?" She gasped, right before emotion got the better of her and she lunged forward to hug him tightly around the waist. She suddenly pulled back from him, her face glowing bright red. "I... I’m sorry, Naruto-kun."


"Uh... it’s okay, Hina-chan. Really." he replied.


"But... how did this happen?" she asked.


Naruto explained everything that happened to him, even while he showed her Narutimus Prime in his semi-truck form. But what shocked her even more, was that Naruto was on his way to find his mother.


"N-Na-ruto-kun? May... May I go with you?" she asked.


Naruto actually considered that. While he wanted to see his mother, he was slightly worried about taking Hinata with him. However, not wanting to upset her, Naruto agreed and helped her climb into the cab before getting in beside her and taking off to where his mother was.


HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH


The guards at the front gate were confused at to who Naruto was, but didn’t say anything as he had a pass from The Hokage to leave Konoha. And while the big rig was on their way to locate Naruto’s mother, Hinata listened to how Naruto became Narutimus, his meeting with the Primes, and why he now looked like The Fourth Hokage. Naturally, the fact that he was the Fourth’s son was a shock, as was the fact that he was the prison of the Nine-Tailed Fox.


Though that explained why everyone had been so mean to him over the years.


However, after listening to Naruto and Narutimus explain their amazing transformation as well as their connection to each other, Hinata got an idea.


"Can you make others in to Cybretronians, Narutimus-kun?" Hinata asked from the passenger seat of the big rig.


"I don't see why not, Hinata-chan." Narutimus said through the radio.

"Hina-chan, what are you planning?" Naruto asked.

"I want to volunteer to be the first one changed and be your second-in command." She said with a confidence that shocked even her.

"What do you think Prime?" Naruto asked.

"It’s possible. But, you do know that it will take more than half a day for her to recover." Narutimus said.

"I do." he said then turned to Hinata. "Do you still want to do this, Hina-chan?"

"Yes." she said, nodding assuredly.

"Very well. Let’s pull over to the side here." Narutimus said.

The Peterbilt pulled over on the side of the road,, Naruto figuring they were about halfway to Wave Country. Naruto and Hinata got out and Narutimus transformed into a his robot form.

This alone stunned Hinata at how big he was.

Narutimus opened his chest plates and pulled the Matrix from his body. Gripping it tightly he aimed the power core directly at Hinata as a glowing blue energy fired from the crystal and enveloped the shy ninja girl. Instantly, her body began to change from organic to Cybertronian transmetal. Her body was clearly female in design, silver with black plating and purple racing stripes down her body. She had a long dark blue helmet of 'hair', a light metallic 'face' with lavender 'eye's, but she also had a huge 'chest'.

"Hinata-One are you alright?" Narutimus Prime asked.

She looked over to her 'mate' and hugged him. "I am fine, Narutimus-kun." Then she looked down to Naruto, "Do not worry Naru-kun. Hinata will be out soon."

Naruto was relieved to hear that. "Then we’d better push on until we find a good place to camp."

Narutimus transformed back into his rig form, but when his trailer hooked up to him, he lowered the rear ramp to allow Hinata-One to get in. The female autonin transformed into a sleek sports car and rolled into the back trailer while Naruto got back into the cab, before it pulled away onto the road.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Eventually the big rig stopped to rest for the night, outside a small town near a river. Before turning in, Naruto went and checked on Hinata-One.

"How is she doing?" Naruto asked, meaning the real Hinata.

"She is fine, Naruto-kun." Hinata-One said. "She is still recovering from the transformation. It should be early morning by the time she emerges."

"Alright. Then I guess I’ll see you in the morning." he said with a sad expression before walking out.

'He really does care for her. Hmm.' Hinata-One thought.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

It was early morning when Naruto, who was sitting in the main seat of the big rig cab, was awoken by a kiss on his lips. Blinking his eyes open he gasped when he saw a beautiful woman the same age as himself staring back at him. She had long dark hair and lavender eyes, dressed in a light purple bodysuit, a jacket with racing stripes on it, black pants and opened toed shoes.

"What? Who are...." he started to ask, only to stare into the soft eyes of... "Hinata?"

She smiled as he recognized her. "I emerged from Hinata-One only a minute ago, Naruto-kun. Do you like it?" she asked as she slid int his lap.

"You.... you look beautiful." he said, a small blush appearing on his cheeks.

Hinata blushed as he said that, right as Narutimus came online.

"Well good morning Hinata-chan." Narutimus said, "How are you feeling?"

"Yes, Narutimus-kun. I feel great!" she said.

"Good," he said, right as a small compartment in the panel opened up. Inside was a small display case with two gold rings inside it. "Hinata, I want you to take the ring on Naruto’s side."

She takes the ring on the left side of the small displays case and looks at it curiously.

"Now take the ring and slip it on the ring finger of Naruto’s left hand." he said.

Not bothering to ask why, Hinata slipped the ring on a confused Naruto’s hand. The band itself was gold with micro circuitry inside it, the reddish jewel on the top of the ring looking like some strange metal face.

"Now Naruto, I want you to take the ring on Hinata’s side and do the same thing."

Still confused, but trusting his partner, Naruto took the other ring and placed it on the ring finger of Hinata’s left hand.

"I now pronounce you mated." Narutimus said.

They looked at the AI, more confused than ever. "HUH?" they gasped.

"You are now married."

"We’re What?" Hinata gasped.

"Why did you...?" Naruto asked, staring at the ring.

"Because you need each other right now." Narutimus said simply.

Hinata was so red; she could make a rose green with envy.

"Well, is it so bad Hina-chan?" Naruto asked.

"Uh... no. It’s... it’s okay." she said, looking at her mate with a blush on her cheeks.

"Hinata-One is online." Narutimus said.

"Then... let’s get going." she said before jumping out of the rig and heading around to the trailer. There, the ramp came down and a white and silver 2010 Chevy Camero with purple racing stripes came down the ramp.

"I’m sorry my mate tricked you two into being mated Hinata-chan." Hinata-One said as the young woman got into the drivers side.

"It’s alright Hina-One. It was unexpected, but... I do love Naruto-kun so much." Hinata said.

Narutimus pulled out from their camp, all the while Naruto was arguing with his partner, with Hinata and Hinata-One following them on their way to the village. And Naruto’s mother.

To Be Continued
Sign up to rate and review this story