Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Autonins

Chapter 5

by ArsaoTome 0 reviews

Continuation of the Wave mission.

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Sci-fi - Characters: Hinata,Naruto - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2012-07-22 - Updated: 2012-07-22 - 2711 words

1Exciting
Chapter 5


The small convoy was continuing on their way to Wave Country. Hinata’s Camero was in the lead, with Tsunami riding with her. Hagane’s Sierra followed behind her, with Blaze and Tazuna riding with him. Naruto’s large Peterbilt semi was bringing up the rear with Naruto in the cab, Kakashi, Sasuke, Sakura and Musaka in the trailer. (Which was much to their chagrin)


Though Naruto didn’t seem to have anything against Musaka, he wondered if showing him different treatment wouldn’t have been suspicious. As if sensing what his counterpart was thinking, Narutimus spoke up.


"Are you thinking about Musaka?"


"Kinda. He hasn’t pissed me off like the Teme has. I just... I’d like to keep an open mind about him and hope he’s not like the others."


"Well, like you said, he hasn’t pissed you off like the other Konoha ninja. Especially since he’s a samurai."


"True. Just wish I could be sure of..."


"LOOK OUT GUYS!!" Steel Hagane shouted through the intercom as a series of explosions echoed around both the Camero and the Sierra. The trio of vehicles pulled off to the side as the ninja quickly jumped out. The Peterbilts trailer also opened up and let the Konoha ninja tumble out. Musaka the samurai jumped out and landed on his feet.


"Tsunami! Stay in the car!" Hinata said as she grabbed her modified M24, (rapid fire, pump action) shot gun and raced to her team. Naruto gripped his M1911's, Hagane with his Beretta M92’s in hand, Hinata with her shotgun, and Blaze with his sword, looking around as a huge, thick fog rolled in and surrounded them from all sides.


"So... what’s the plan? I can’t see anything." Hagane asked.


"Naruto, you got this." I’ll keep my eyes on the others." Blaze said and raced back to the vehicles. Just then, a man appeared through the thick fog. He had black, spiky hair and dark eyes. He was dressed in an 'A' shirt, cargo pants, sandals, gloves and his nose and mouth were covered in wraps.


"There He Is!" Hinata shouted as she cocked her gun. Naruto stared at the man, and immediately knew who he was.


"Zabuza Momochi: the Demon of the Mist." Naruto said.


"Well, the 'Son of the Red Death'." Zabuza said, "It's an honor."


"I'm sure the pleasure's all yours. Now be a good boy and stand still." Naruto said as he aimed his guns at the sword-wielding ninja. Zabuza gripped his sword, pulled it from his back and slammed it into the ground. Suddenly, a group of water-clones exploded from a nearby lake and charged towards the Whirlpool ninja.


"EVERYONE MOVE! DON'T LET HIM NEAR TAZUNA OR TSUNAMI!" Naruto shouted as he opened fire at the water-clones.


"I’ll deal with this!" Kakashi shouted as he leapt at Zabuza, only to pass through a water-clone as the real Zabuza kicked him in the back and sent him slamming into the ground.


"And here I thought you were better than that, Kakashi the Copy Ninja." Zabuza said as he hefted his sword up and charged towards the Wave Ninja. One of the water clones lunged at Tsunami who was still in Hinata-One, only to have the human Hinata leapt in between them, cock her shotgun and fire an incendiary shot into the water-clone, causing it to boil and evaporate within seconds.


Another water-clone charged towards Tazuna in the Sierra, only to have Hagane fire at the water clone from behind, breaking up the clone ever as his bullets slammed into Steel Hagane’s bulletproof armor, causing Tazuna gasped in shock. Naruto noticed that one of the water-clones doused Sasuke’s fire attack and knocked Sakura to the ground effortlessly, but was quickly taken out by the fierce sword-slashing of Musaka.


Naruto reholstered his guns as the last water-clone faded out. Hagane and Hinata raced over to the trunk of Hinata-One, pulling out a combination breastplate and bulletproof vest. Hinata tossed Naruto a specially made, double-bladed sword as Zabuza leapt into the air and came down hard upon the blond-haired, whisker-marked ninja. The group watched as best they could through the fog as Naruto’s and Zabuza’s swords sent sparks flying this way and that from their strikes.


Naruto knocked Zabuza’s from his hands at the last second, before elbowing the masked Mist Demon in the face, knocking him back. Zabuza got back up and was about to attack again, when a masked figured appeared behind him. Judging from the figure, the ninja was a woman, was dressed in a brown and green kimono, a nondescript mask and sandals. She had black hair tied up in a bun and wore white gloves. She pulled two needles for the bun in her hair and jabbed them into Zabuza’s neck. She then wrapped her arms around the limp Demon of the Mist and disappeared in a swirl of wind and water.
Naruto looked around for a few minutes before turning back to his team.


"Alright, people, stand down! That hunter ninja has Zabuza in custody. Come on, everyone back in and prepare to roll out." Naruto said. The group nodded, with a slightly humiliated Team 7 getting back in the vehicles and continuing on to Tazuna’s and Tsunami’s village.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

The bridge that Tazuna was trying to finish had yet to be complete, so the Autonin’s had to take an alternative mode of travel. "I had no idea a car could hydroplane like a boat." Tsunami said once she got out of Hinata-One and walked up to her house.


"Or a truck." Tazuna said.


"Oh, our cars are specially equipt." Hinata said.


"At least we’re home without Gato or anyone knowing we’re here." Tazuna said.


"No problem," Blaze said.


Once Tazuna and Tsunami were inside the house, Kakashi pulled his kunai and lunged at Naruto. The blond ninja saw him at the last second and judo-flipped him onto his back, twisted his arm, disarmed him, brought his arm around to his back, placed his knee on his arm, pulled out his gun and placed the muzzle on the back of his head.


"Is there something you want to discuss with me, ya one-eyed bastard?" Naruto asked calmly.


"Why did you let the fake hunter nin go? Traitor!" Kakashi snapped, as a silenced bullet almost clipped his ear.


"Insult me again, and the next bullet goes through your head! As for why I let her go, is because she works for my mother, the Uzukage. Now, any other problems? No? Then I’ll leave you to pull your head out of your ass. Jerk!" Naruto said as he smacked the back of Kakashi’s head and then went inside the house.


Kakashi was so upset that he didn’t hear a collective giggling coming from the three vehicles.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Later that night Naruto was waiting on the roof of the house. He was sitting cross-legged in a deep meditation, when the female hunter ninja showed up behind him. "Hello Haku," he said as the woman knelt before him.


"Lord Uzumaki. Thank you for letting me go." She said.


"Mother would have had my head if I hurt or killed one of her ninja." Naruto said. "How’s it going with recruiting Zabuza-san?"


"He wants to join the village. Especially after I told him how Kushina rescued me after my father tried to kill me."


"I should hope so after all the bloodlines were purged from Mist years ago." Naruto said.


"But there is a problem." Haku said.


"What problem?" Naruto asked.


"The man we are working for, Gato, is getting suspicious." she said.


Naruto un-crossed his legs and looked at Haku. "Suspicious people take risks and are often guarded. But if he becomes paranoid enough, we can probably use it to our advantage."


"What are your orders?" she asked.


"Keep an eye on him for now. We need to get a better foothold in this village before we can strike back at him. I’ll let you know when the time is right."


"Hai," she said as she made an ice mirror and disappeared in to it.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

The next morning, Naruto was making breakfast for the others. He was drinking coffee and thinking about what Haku said. Hinata came down to see if she could help her mate with the meal. "Good morning, Naruto-kun." She said with a smirk and kissed him on the cheek.


"Good morning Hina-chan." He said, kissing her back.


"Do you need any help?"


"I'll take it."


She put an apron on and started to help him with the meal. The others started to get up and started to either help them cook or set the table. Tazuna, Tsunami and Tsunami’s son Inari, were actually impressed that ninja knew how to cook. Team 7 from Konoha were the last ones up. After breakfast they started to train.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Team 7 just gasped as they watched the team from New Whirlpool train. Naruto leapt into the air and fired off a pair of Rasengan’s at Hagane, only to have his Steel Body form knock them out of the way and he flew towards Naruto. Before he reached the whiskered ninja, Hinata appeared right above them and opened fire on them with her shotgun.


On the ground Blaze just smiled as he watched his students. Though his attention wasn’t entirely on them. It was mostly on the shocked and surprised expressions that adorned the faces of Team 7.
Three hours of what many would call a battle to the death, the team were kneeling before Blaze. They had sweat dripping out of their pores, their muscles were aching and minds were all but spent.


"Good work, people. That was a nice light work out. Now, take a few minutes to rest and then get cleaned up."


"Hai, sensei!" the trio called out.


Off to the side, Team 7 just gasped. The single thought going through their minds: ‘That was a LIGHT work out?’


It was Hinata who looked over at the still-shocked expressions on the faces of Team 7. "What? That's how we train in New Whirlpool." Hinata said to them.


'Top that, Uchiha!' Naruto thought as he patted the shoulders of his teammates. "Come on. It would be blasphemous to breath the same air the Uchiha breathes." he said and lead his team back to their vehicles.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

After they had cleaned up, Naruto, Hinata and Hagane headed into the village to do some shopping as well as gather some more info on Gato. While they noticed that some of the shops seemed to have a lack of items (a severe lack of items) they also noticed that they were heading into a slightly seedy part of the village. It was darker, gloomy with less chance of sunlight actually piercing through the dark alleyways.


However, Naruto’s ears caught the sound of a someone hitting and slapping someone else. Racing into the alleyway, Naruto saw a large man smacking a woman in torn clothes. Racing towards him he ram-tackled the man into the ground. Hagane and Hinata arrived shortly after him to see Naruto punch and beat the man into a bloody pulp. He grabbed him by his neck, lifted him up and shot his fist into the small of his back, paralyzing him.


'Oh look. He’s suffering. Guess I need to put him down.' Naruto thought as he gripped the man around his neck, giving it a sharp twist, and breaking his neck in one clean move. Having killed him, Naruto them rifled through his pockets and pulled out a huge chunk of money. He tossed it to Hinata. "Give it to her."


Hinata nodded and gave the cash to the woman.


"Oh thank you!" the woman said, accepting the money from the beautiful kunoichi.


"You're welcome." Hinata said.


"What was that all about?" Naruto asked. "Who was he?"


"He... he was... one of Gato’s men." the woman said.


"Why was he hurting you?" Hinata asked.


"I’m one of his regular... girls, but I didn’t want to do anything today. He wouldn’t take no for an answer so...."


Naruto, Hinata, and Hagane all looked at the woman, now confirmed as a prostitute, and nodded their heads. "Do all of Gato’s men come to you, or are there others?" Hagane asked.


"No. There are others. We all work out of a nearby hotel." the woman said.


"Can you take us there?" Naruto asked. The woman nodded and started leading them back to the hotel. Before he left, Naruto tossed the dead man into a large garbage can and used a fire jutsu to cremate the body.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

The woman lead the trio to a large hotel where several prostitutes were turning tricking for various sleazy and gruff looking men. Some of the women were nice-looking, while others were rather weak and poor looking. Just then, one of the men snaked out a hand, grabbing Hinata’s arm. "Hey, baby, how’d you like to make some cash?’ the greasy man asked.


The man’s hand was suddenly separated from his body, Naruto stepping between Hinata and the man as Hinata pried the hand from her arm. "Anyone else, touches my wife, and you die slow." Naruto declared, gripping his sword in his hand. Hagane noticed several of the men getting up and surrounding the trio.


"And how many of you guys work for Gato?" Hagane asked.


"All of us!" one of them declared.


"Good. I like knowing who I’m going to kill, especially if he works for your scumbag of a boss." Naruto said with a grin.


The men lunged at the trio as the prostitutes took cover, the vicious sounds of punching, shooting, slicing, and various screams echoing throughout the hotel lobby. When the screaming stopped, the prostitutes looked out from behind their various hiding places and saw all the men were dead, and the three ninja were standing in the center of massacre. There was blood everywhere, headless bodies to the right, bullet-riddled bodies to the left. There were even a couple of bodies that looked like they had been set on fire.


"Okay, listen up! We're here to kill Gato and return Wave Country back into what it used to be. But we need a place to work out of." Naruto declared.


"You can use the basement." one of the prostitutes said and lead them to a huge basement beneath the hotel where they saw a half-dozen women chained to the walls.


"What the hell is this?" Naruto gasped.


"These are the women who.... refused to submit to Gato and his men." the prostitute said.


"I’ll unchain them." Hinata said as she grabbed Naruto’s sword and started slashing at the chains.


"Do you have a furo or somewhere we can clean them up?" Hagane asked as Naruto created a dozen shadow-clones to carry the women out of the basement. The woman nodded and took them to an underground hot spring where Hinata, using her own shadow-clones, started to undress and clean the women up.

"Okay. Once they’re cleaned up, take them to a room to rest." Naruto said, then turning back to the prostitute that lead them to the hotel. "Are any more of Gato’s men here?"


"Uh... A few. I think. On the upper floors." the prostitute said.


"Right. Hagane!" Naruto called to his cousin.


"Yo!" Hagane asked.


"Call Sensei, tell him to get over here. He’s gonna wanna know about this. When you’re done with that, come find me on the upper floors. I’ll be clearing out the vermin." Naruto said as he raced up the stairs and to the upper floors. Hagane did as Naruto instructed, calling Blazer on their communicators, before following Naruto to help him clear out the hotel.


While that was going on, Hinata was diligently and carefully cleaning off the battered and abused women. "I guess it’s true what they say. There is no humanity where evil is allowed to fester." Hinata said as she and her clones continued to tend to the women.


TBC
Sign up to rate and review this story