Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Autonins

Chapter 8

by ArsaoTome 0 reviews

The Autonins head for Konoha for the Chunin exams.

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Sci-fi - Characters: Hinata,Naruto - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2012-07-22 - Updated: 2012-07-23 - 831 words

1Original
Chapter 8

The next day, Killer Bee, Yugito, Samui and teams had went to Kushina's office. “So let me see if I get this right.” She said, “your brother wants to form an alliance with Whirlpool because my team saved you?”


“Yeah that's right Uzukage-sama,” he said. “I didn't know you were the kid's mama.”


“Uh, yeah I am.”


“Um, Uzukage-sama?” Said Yugito, “I had heard that with the Matrix, Naruto-kun's trying to create something called 'Triple Changers'. Do you think it's going to work?”


“He's working with Tora-One right now. There is only one way to find out.”


Meanwhile Naruto, Narutimus, Tora and Tora-One were at the warehouse and were getting ready to try the 'Triple Changer' mode. Narutimus had the Matrix out. “Okay, Tora and Tora-One.” Said Naruto, “just close your eyes and concentrate on a vehicle mode.” So they do and sure enough Tora-One started to transform in to a Jaguar XJ9. “Whoa,” said Naruto. “But did it work?”


I think so Naruto,” said Prime. “Tora-One, transform in to your other forms.” So she started to transform in to her tiger form and then her robot form. Tora was hopping up and down in excitement.


“I can't believe it!” She said, “I'M A TRIPLE CHANGER!” Then she grabbed Naruto in a big hug. Then Tora-One pounced on to Narutimus and gave him a hug as well. Both Naruto's just looked at each other and sighed.


Later, Naruto had went to the Uzukage tower. “So did it work?” Said Kushina.


“Yep,” he said. “Tora-One's a 'Triple Changer' now.”

“What's her other from?”


“A XJ9.”


“A Jaguar?”


“Yep, she's a little hyper though.” Kushina chuckled and she told him about Yugito and Killer Bee's request. “So, they want me to do them as well?”


“To quote you: yep.”


“You up to it Prime?”

Sure, let's do it!” He said, so they went to go find their Cloud allies.


Once in the warehouse, Naruto and Narutimus were offering Mega Kirabi and Mecha Yugito, and Killer Bee and Yugito the chance to become Triple Changers. “This is the offer we are making you two, that is if you want it.” Said Prime, the bots and humans had a pow-wow and decided to do it.


We'll do it Prime.” Said Mega Kirabi.


“Okay,” said Naruto and Prime had did the same thing to the two Cloud Autonins. They had changed in to Cadillacs. An 'Escalade ESV' for Mega Kirabi and a CTS for Mecha Yugito. “What do you think?”


Wow,” said Mecha Yugito. “Never thought I'd be this.


“How about you two,” said Naruto. “What do you think of your partners?”


“Oh man, I am paid!” Said Killer Bee, “ya boy's an 'Escalade'!”


“So I take it you like it?”


“Of course we like it!” Said Yugito as she got in to her CTS. Then took off, Naruto chuckled, “you better keep an eye on them.”


“Right on!” Killer Bee said and got in to his ESV. The Naruto's just looked at each other and sighed. Prime transformed back and Naruto got in so they could head back to the Uzukage manor to get ready for the trip.


Once home, he had smelled something great. “Hinata-chan, I'm home.” He said, she walked out into the living room in an apron, T-shirt and jeans.


“Dinner'll be ready soon Naruto-kun.” She said after kissing him.

“Okay, I'll go and clean up for dinner.” So he did and went into help her.


“So, what do you think about Blaze-sensei being one of us now?” Asked Hinata.


“I think he likes it, but it's only my opinion. Best person to ask is him himself.” That was when Blaze came in.


“Hey Guys!” He said.


“Back here Blaze-sensei!” They said, he walked into the kitchen as they were making dinner.


“Hey, I have a question Blaze-sensei.” Said Hinata.


“Fire away.”

“How do feel about being a part of our team?”


“I like being the 3500, I'm sure Metal Blaze likes it too.”


Then it was time for them to get ready to go, Cloud's team and a couple of teams from Hero village had loaded on to the trailer. Then a couple of people came over as well, one was a young man as tall as Naruto and he was 6 foot 4, he had reddish-brown hair and blue eyes. He was dressed in a black bodysuit, boots, gauntlets and a cloak. The other was a beautiful young woman, around 6 foot 2, as tall as Hinata. She had short blond hair, blue eyes, was nicely built and was dressed in a camouflaged bodysuit, boots and a trench coat.


The man was a member of 'True Shinobi Warriors', a group of warriors that polices the Elemental Countries. The woman was a member of the 'Kunoichi Guardians', the female version of the 'Shinobi Warriors'. The young man, Kenshin Garcia, rode with Naruto and the young woman, Sora Tsumaki, rode with Hinata. “AUTONINS!” Said Naruto.


ROLL OUT!” They finished and they headed back to Konoha.


TBC
Sign up to rate and review this story