Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Star Crossed Love #21

by bulletproofheart44 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2012-07-22 - Updated: 2012-07-25 - 1979 words - Complete

0Unrated
When I open my eyes the room is filled with light and it hurts my eyes. Gerard’s arms are draped over me. I smile and remember the events of last night, replaying it in my head, and I couldn’t be happier. I roll over and see Gerard sleeping. I smile at him, he looks so peaceful and happy.
“Quit staring at me weirdo” He mumbles. I laugh and kiss his head. He lazily opens his eyes and stares at me. I smile back at him and he gives me a kiss.
“I love you” I tell him. He tightens his arms around me.
“I love you too” I nuzzle my head into his bare chest. I hear him laugh.
“You’re too cute” He says rubbing my head. He puts my head in his hands and makes me look up at him, he has a huge grin on his face, but then it does serious.
“Why me? Why did you decide to do that with me?” He asks. I stay silent for a bit then answer him.
“Because I love you, and I know I’m going to be with you forever, plus I was tired of waiting, and after last night I cant believe I waited for so long” I blush. He smiles even bigger and gives me a huge kiss.
“That’s why Mikey was hiding my pills and not letting me drink right?” He asks. I smile and nod.
“Well I’m glad he did” He pushes my head back into his chest. We hear a knock at the door and someone behind it yells.
“Hey love birds hurry up! We leave in 3 hours” Franks voice yells. I look at the clock it is 9:00 AM
Gerard rolls his eyes and kisses me one more time. I roll over clinging the sheet to my naked body, I wrap it around me before getting out of bed and walking toward my bags. I look back at Gerard who is watching me with a smile on his face.
“What?” I ask pulling out come clothes.
“You could drop the sheet if you want….” He gives me sexy smile. I roll my eyes.
“No, I’m going to get dressed” I say while walking toward the bathroom door. Gerard lets out a long sigh
“Finnneee” I giggle and go get dressed.
I walk out and see Gerard has changed and is zipping up his bag. He stares at me and just smiles.
“I can’t believe you are here, I never asked how long you were staying for though…” he skips towards me and takes my hands in his.
“I have 3 weeks off” I explain. He nods and gives me a kiss again.
“I need to go drop my rental car off, wanna come with me?” I ask. He smiles
“How could I refuse?” he walks towards the door and opens it for me.
“Oh one more thing!” I rush over to the bed and bend down and reach under it, I feel a big bottle and grab it.
“For when we get back” I stand up and flash Gerard the bottle, he gives me a quizzicle look.
“You hid the liquor under the bed?” He ask bewildered. I grin and nod. He laughs.
“SO you would stay sober” I explain.
“Well I can honestly say that I am extremely happy I stayed sober last night” He leans down and gives me a kiss and we walk out the door hand in hand.
We arrive back at the hotel about an hour and a half later in a cab. Gerard and I walk back up to the room. I flop down at the bed and look at the ceiling. Gerard does the same and wraps his arms around me. I get chills again.
“You cold?” He asks likes always. I shake my head no.
“How about that drink then?” He asks getting up and grabbing the bottle.
“Gerard its only 11:00” I state. He looks at the clock and shrugs opening the bottle.
“It’s 5:00 somewhere” He takes a sip from the top and hands it to me and I gladly take it letting the alcohol sting the back of my throat. I missed this.
“What are we suppose to do for the next hour and half?” I question. Gerard takes another drink and hands me the bottle.
“I know plenty we could do in an hour and a half” he says winking at me. I giggle and take another drink and put the bottle on the floor. He raises an eyebrow at me and is about to say something but I stop him with my kisses. I can feel him smile throughout our kiss, one thing leads to another and we end up making love again.
Gerard and I are putting back on our clothes laughing as we do. I lean over and give him a kiss.
“That was random” he says. I giggle.
“You don’t want be me to be random anymore?” I pout. He looks up at me with wide eyes.
“No, no, no. I want you to be as random as you want, as many times a day as you want” he says in a panicked tone, I laugh again and kiss him. I can’t believe what I have missed out on for the past 23 years. Sex is great, well I guess it is great when it is with the right person, and I know I have the right person. There is another knock on the door.
“We are leaving” Frank says.
“We are coming right now” I say standing up and grabbing my bags. Gerard follows. We walk downstairs and see all the guys waiting in the parking lot standing in front of the white van.
“We have a 5 hour drive, then we have a show at 8:00 tonight, and have to leave from the show straight to Arizona. Mikey and I decided to stay sober so we can drive through the night following the other bands tour bus.” Ray tells everyone. I nod as does everyone else. We get into the van and get on the road.

Three hours later, and we are in the middle of what looks like a desert. The radio is blaring Metallica, Frank is driving, Mikey is sleeping , Ray is playing on some game boy, Gerard is sketching and I am reading. I put down my book and sigh.
“Hmm?” Ray responds.
“I’m just bored!” I confess. Everyone laughs.
“Wanna try drawing?” Gerard asks handing me his sketch pad. I look at his current drawing. It is of some weird looking characters with speech bubbles coming out of them.
“Wow these are good” I compliment.
“I bet you can draw just as good” I laugh
“yeah right”” I grab his pen and start doodling. I draw some kids in the middle of a play ground swinging on swings. I had it back over to Gerard. He smiles and looks at it and then starts laughing hysterically.
“What?” I ask.
“Um..nothing it is beautiful” He says trying to stop his laughing.
“Let me see” Ray asks. Gerard hands it to him and Ray does the same thing. I give them dirty looks.
“What?!” I ask again.
“You’re not my girlfriend and I know this wont affect my sex life so I can tell you straight up, Johanna, my 5 year old niece can draw better than you” he says laughing. I scowl at him and he stops.
“I wanna see” Mikey chimes in. He looks and starts laughing. I grab it from him and hand it back to Gerard.
“Assholes…” I mumble. Gerard puts his arm around me and pulls me closer to him.
“I love it” He whispers in my ear. I smile
“You’re just saying that”
“NO, I really do love it, it is you, grant it, it isn’t good but I still love it even though it isn’t perfect” he sincerely says. I hear gagging sounds coming from behind me. Ray is acitng like he is puking. I reach over the seat and punch him.
“Hey!” He yells rubbing his arm.
“Watch is afro boy, that wasn’t even a hard punch” Ray gets a scared look on his face and frowns. I start laughing along with everyone else.

We arrive in Dallas around 6:00. It seems it is even more hot here. I groan as we get out of the car, but try not to complain. Gerard takes my hand as we walk into the concert hall, there are already people lined up wearing the same homemade MCR shirts and the other bands shirts, they scream as we walk in. The guys stop and sign a few cd’s and take some pictures. I smile watching them. I am so proud of them, and to know I am with them during their first tour. I do a happy dance on the inside.
I decide to sit underneath a tree while the boys do their thing. IT feels so good to be out of the heat. I close my eyes and try to imagine myself in a cooler place, when I feel someone next to me. I automatically think it is Gerard.
“Hey beautiful why all by yourself” a strange mans voice to me asks. I open my eyes and look over at him. He is wearing all black, has short blonde hair and a very bright smile. He is handsome, but not as handsome as Gerard.
“Waiting for my BOYFRIEND to finish up with some fan stuff” I respond. He nods.
“Which one is he?” he asks. I point to Gerard and smiles.
“That wont last long” He states.
“And why is that?!” I ask angrily.
“Because he is a lead singer of a band, THOUSANDS of girls are going to be throwing themselves on him, what makes you think he’ll be with JUST you” the man pulls outa cigarette and hands me one, I take it and light up.
“He loves me, and I love him. Nothing will ever change that. He’d never leave me” I take a deep drag and blow out the smoke.
“Don’t know how many times I’ve seen that. I am a reporter darling, this band is going to get big, and when it does his interest in you is going to get smaller. Girls from all over the world and he would want to just stay with you? Please” He scoffs. I start to get mad. And when I am about to say something I hear Gerard behind me
“NO girl in this entire universe will ever take my interest away from her. She is the one for me, just her no one else got it? Post it on your website or in your magazine, Gerard Way in love never leaving her” He takes my hand and walks away. I grin from ear to ear.
We go into the dressing room and Gerard takes out a beer and hands me one. He paces back and forth, he is pissed.
“You don’t believe that guy do you?!” He asks/yells. I stay silent
“No, I don’t” I truthfully reply. He stops pacing comes up to me and gives me a long deep kiss.
“I’ve never cared for anyone as much as I care for you Johanna, and I want you to know that I love you and I always will no matter what” I smile
“Right back at you babe” He gives me another kiss and opens his beer and holds it up.
“To the all the fuckers who think this is going to end but isn’t” he says, I crack open my beer and clink it against his and we both start drinking. That is the first of many, many drinks of the night and tour.
Sign up to rate and review this story